Who is/ will be the hottest PRODUCER of 2013?

Lets hear some R&B from these ole Bangin ass beat or dubstep wanna be ass dudes. Ole Miyraslav face ass. All I need is one dark brass on the one....buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum face ass dudes. Ole EastWest face ass dudes.

Dubstep doesn't cut it with black folks.......told yall that shit 2010......it's 2013......where them dubstep hip hop and R&B songs at? Getting skipped by everybody.....that's what.

Yallz some hatas....for real. Look at yall self. Yall let Lil Jon go year after year with the same sounding shit "for real same sounding shit..." same 808s....same GOT DAMN whistle.........Swizz nut dripping down the side of your mouths......same got damn "ching....ching.....ching hi hats". Fuuck out here. Yall let Scott Storch hypnotize you with his piano skillz....but you overlook the 100 of thousands of 12 year old little white girls who play 10 times better than him....and it fuucked your heads up.....that dudes only need a bar to outdo these ole Scott Storch with the quantize on ass dudes.

Where is Alchemist......maybe he will bring that real hip hop back so you all can have a dick to ride.

Justice League........man.....I told yall bout them. Yall was like "Justice League going to take over".....man....I hear that kind of music while I'm making a decision on ".....ahhhhhhh....now should I get the toilet paper with 24 rolls or the buy one get one free 12 rolls........(sax plays nicely in the background) fuuck it......8 rolls and big bag of chips and 2 big ass things of Hawaiian Punch.

Quit all that hating. Face reality......MFers!! :D I'm giving yall 3 years to get yall shit together before I pull my dick out. I'm jumping on some other shit right now. Fuuck music....I get to sit back and enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Umm yeah but mike will does switch his sound up...

These dudes don't listen. Just be saying shit.

Doing it like their favorite producers forgot how to.

Last edited:
Alright well let's go down the list:

Pharrell - always up there
Kanye - always up there
J Dilla - R.I.P.
Dr. Dre - if he gets inspired then it will be him
Timberland - We'll see what JT's album sounds like
DJ Premier - coasting
Rick Rubin - hasn't really been focused on hip hop for 25 years
Q Tip - coasting
Pete Rock - coasting
RZA - movies
Just Blaze - always up there
Swizz Beats - never quite at that level

I don't think it will be any of those guys, I think someone is going to take trap to a whole other level this year and its going to go to that guy.

Pharrel? He barely produces anymore.. I don't any of his tracks made it to the charts this year...
Swizz besides that new party track with chris brown and I think its luda.. he barely made any noise this year.. I don't think Timberland has it anymore.. Barely anyone goes to him for beats like that anymore... I just think you made a list of your favorite producers lmfao.. He said what legendary producer is gonna make a comeback and you put J.Dilla.... Lol he's not coming back from the dead bro

Mike Will has a movement/campaign like he is an artist. I'm not worried about his beats. I'm worried about the moves he is going to make. Every artist from Beiber to Will.I.Am to Diddy to Dr. Dre is co-signing him. I'm not saying that you should ride his d*ck because they are, I'm saying I RESPECT that movement. He is putting in work. You cannot deny that.

I don't know how many times people have to say it. . . when a producer "sounds the same" it is because that's what the ARTISTS come to him for. I can post 10 beats right now that Pharrell used the same drums and the same sounds. Yet, he is the one of the "greats," but if one of these "trap" producers does the same thing, it's a problem. If someone was paying me good money for a beat that sounds exactly like the last hit I made I would do it. As producers, we are in a service based business. . .supply and demand. SUPPLY the people what they DEMAND.

Dude is making chess moves right now.

Last edited:
Brandy..............Kelly Rowland..............yall kiss my ass.......love my kisses down low......arch my back.....

R&B is back!!!! Yall can have your epic musical Mozart hip hop music.......bravo.....bravo.......clap....clap...clap. Yall ain' sexy enough for R&B.

Last edited:
Just released today bout to be all over the radio....

He doing his thing. Can't predict the future, but his R&B beats (especially that Brandy tune) is what made me view him more than just a trap/hip-hop producer.

Mike Will has a movement/campaign like he is an artist. I'm not worried about his beats. I'm worried about the moves he is going to make. Every artist from Beiber to Will.I.Am to Diddy to Dr. Dre is co-signing him. I'm not saying that you should ride his d*ck because they are, I'm saying I RESPECT that movement. He is putting in work. You cannot deny that.

I don't know how many times people have to say it. . . when a producer "sounds the same" it is because that's what the ARTISTS come to him for. I can post 10 beats right now that Pharrell used the same drums and the same sounds. Yet, he is the one of the "greats," but if one of these "trap" producers does the same thing, it's a problem. If someone was paying me good money for a beat that sounds exactly like the last hit I made I would do it. As producers, we are in a service based business. . .supply and demand. SUPPLY the people what they DEMAND.

Dude is making chess moves right now.
Pharrell is one of the few greats that I still follow who seems to be growing, evolving, and still pretty much in high demand. Not saying he's the dopest right now, just he's still making power moves and can pull top dollar for a track in hip-hop, r&b, or pop.

I think Mike will made it, will get a backlash this year, same goes for T-Minus, Don't get me wrong thei're both very dope but they both recycle their beats, i hope to hear more from Hit-Boy and i think JT will bring the dope Timbo back

Agree with those saying Mike WiLL Made It, his own songs are fighting for #1 spots. DAMN! From Kelly Rowland's smooth feel to Future's instant hits! However it is true that his beats all do have arps, pads and same 808s but hell, that's the music industry, milking out one type of style till a new one can replace it.

I would like to see Timbaland do actual beats (not headphones) this year, his new Suit & Tie w/ Timberlake just doesn't cut it..?

Also in the world of spanish music I hope to see the return of Nesty La Mente Maestra!

Just released today bout to be all over the radio....

Ish starts the same LOL...ok naysayers I get that point....but this is alot better than that one IMO

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

Justice League........man.....I told yall bout them. Yall was like "Justice League going to take over".....man....I hear that kind of music while I'm making a decision on ".....ahhhhhhh....now should I get the toilet paper with 24 rolls or the buy one get one free 12 rolls........(sax plays nicely in the background) fuuck it......8 rolls and big bag of chips and 2 big ass things of Hawaiian Punch.

crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif
crying.gif

Last edited:
Lets hear some R&B from these ole Bangin ass beat or dubstep wanna be ass dudes. Ole Miyraslav face ass. All I need is one dark brass on the one....buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum face ass dudes. Ole EastWest face ass dudes.

Dubstep doesn't cut it with black folks.......told yall that shit 2010......it's 2013......where them dubstep hip hop and R&B songs at? Getting skipped by everybody.....that's what.

Yallz some hatas....for real. Look at yall self. Yall let Lil Jon go year after year with the same sounding shit "for real same sounding shit..." same 808s....same GOT DAMN whistle.........Swizz nut dripping down the side of your mouths......same got damn "ching....ching.....ching hi hats". Fuuck out here. Yall let Scott Storch hypnotize you with his piano skillz....but you overlook the 100 of thousands of 12 year old little white girls who play 10 times better than him....and it fuucked your heads up.....that dudes only need a bar to outdo these ole Scott Storch with the quantize on ass dudes.

Where is Alchemist......maybe he will bring that real hip hop back so you all can have a dick to ride.

Quit all that hating. Face reality......MFers!! :D I'm giving yall 3 years to get yall shit together before I pull my dick out. I'm jumping on some other shit right now. Fuuck music....I get to sit back and enjoy it.

---------- Post added at 10:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

These dudes don't listen. Just be saying shit.

Doing it like their favorite producers forgot how to.

i seriously never understand what you're trying to say. what are you trying to say? "real" hip hop is coming back? hip hop/dubstep flopped? swizz beatz isn't creative? what?

^^^^Real hip hop never left. But your examples of real hip hop may differ from mind.

Everyone is experimenting. Mike Will is past experimentation. e doesn't need any ones approval of if this sounds right for the times.

My thoughts on Swizz would be my opinion. So I won't answer that.

Yes and no as far as hip hop/dubstep being a flop. Yes it's a flop because it's weird shit. It's not possible to feel like a normal human being listening to wubs and shit. Only teenagers get excited about that stuff. No it;'s not a flop....something has to rise to be able to flop..it never rose. Dubstep itself never took off...(as far as mainstream). I mean...it was the hype of only one person that would make people even think dubstep had a chance....so dubstep remains an undeerground type genre that more and more people are tired of. Easy to predict....because there was only soo much that could be experienced with it. No way of expanding. lol.

Last edited:
hopefully lex luger. dudes bit off him so much smh...he had to change his whole sound and to my suprise his stuff is still pretty tough.. i hate to say it but the neptunes are finished....i dont really mean that. theyre still capable of making hits...speaking of hits i think hit boi is vastly overrated. how are you doing tracks for jay-z and kanye west and not spazzing? if jay z wanted a track from he'd get a damn BANGER. this dude rockie fresh from mmg got a sick producer giftcartoonz. he produced a track 'thick *****' for his new tape. shit slaps. got a lot more bangers on his new tape aswell.

hopefully gucci and ZAYTOVEN come out with some stuff this year. zaytoven is really underrated. mike will wont sustain his success if he keeps making the same track over and over. once i hear "mike will made it" i get deja vu. seriously.

i wouldnt mind some new kanye, but i think he stopped producing....but i think its going to be young chops year. he real young and could grow a lot...hella potential . plus he from my city

Last edited:
Back