who made drake popular?

D Lit

i dont have any friends that would buy his stuff...it was like, he came out with FOREVER, with eminem, lil wayne, yeezy...and everyone just believed him when he said he was the greatest, then he came out with all this subpar stuff, and people are calling him a genius...im sitting here like...man, i dont get it man and also justin beiber man, i heard all his views were fake, and thats how i see drake..i think theres some type of secret agenda pushing these guys, ...their music is not that good, whats going on is it girls buying their stuff??

i dont have any friends that would buy his stuff...it was like, he came out with FOREVER, with eminem, lil wayne, yeezy...and everyone just believed him when he said he was the greatest, then he came out with all this subpar stuff, and people are calling him a genius...im sitting here like...man, i dont get it man and also justin beiber man, i heard all his views were fake, and thats how i see drake..i think theres some type of secret agenda pushing these guys, ...their music is not that good, whats going on is it girls buying their stuff??

They are both Canadian. That is where the Illuminati has set up shop. Taxes got too high in America, so they are in Canada getting new artists to take over the American music scene.

The Weeknd is from Canada too. Look how he blew up real quick. Coincidence? I think not!!! Plus. look at all these other Canadian cats that came and took over the US. Celine Dion, Nelly Furtado, and Avril Lavigne are Canadian too, so the conspiracy is definitely
real.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Canadian_expatriate_musicians_in_the_United_States

Last edited:
The answer - Tupac.

Tupac is alive and well in Cuba. He's introducing all of these soft rappers like Drake, and gay rappers like Young Thug, so in 2020 he can come in and totally **** the game up. 2Pac is making people miss that hard, gangsta rap, so when he comes back and drops his album, he'll sell millions.

the way people talk about these guys, u would think the jackson 5 was back, or james brown....lol

Drake rid Lil' Wayne's wave back in the height of Wayne's popularity around 2008-2009.

Wayne fell off and Drake kept going. Nicki was part of this as well, but her hype seems to have died off recently as well.

i cant stand him but, ...im in my 30's so.... everything is wack as hell these days...its all about looks....freakin homos...

I think i got pissed and left the site for a few days....but i just cant stand Drake being everywhere these days....and i cant stand being called a hater for it.... i aint got nothin nice to say about it so im not gonna say anymore....

I'm alittle bit of a pre 2012 drake fanboy lol.
ransom, ignorant shit etc.
The sounds and samples.
Canadian kanye, yeesh.

I think i got pissed and left the site for a few days....but i just cant stand Drake being everywhere these days....and i cant stand being called a hater for it.... i aint got nothin nice to say about it so im not gonna say anymore....

"A lot of ish yall poppin I ain't relatin...if I don't like it, then I don't like it...it dont' mean that I'm hatin" - Common

mos def said the revolution would be televised and was in avatar i think but im high as a kite but he definately was in a film as a conformist. really dont think it was avatar but i cant place it but he was basically the televised ss the revolutions first squad. went back to see the title of the thread, realised i skipped a note. basically if its on tv its fake and anything from usa on camera cant be believed,But drake i think he's canadian but pushed by the us, think hes canadian. i prefer alanis........... probably caline aswell

i meant celine as in celine dion but i nearly puked typing this so..............

Last edited:
mos def said the revolution would be televised and was in avatar i think but im high as a kite but he definately was in a film as a conformist. really dont think it was avatar but i cant place it but he was basically the televised ss the revolutions first squad. went back to see the title of the thread, realised i skipped a note. basically if its on tv its fake and anything from usa on camera cant be believed,But drake i think he's canadian but pushed by the us, think hes canadian. i prefer alanis........... probably caline aswell

i meant celine as in celine dion but i nearly puked typing this so..............

lmfao!! damn homie!! hahaha! U messed up huh?? Me too bro....im on that Ron like Kevin Gates right now...im noddin hard....but Drake....

he is the biggest cornball personality wise but he is the most popular mainstream "rapper" right now...i guess the majority needs their corn....that must be why he's everywhere on the billboard charts....the masses....

He appeals to a mainly a female fan base I'm guessing, the girls drool over him and the guys hate which spreads his music far and wide. That and a tremendous budget for advertising and shit because the labels recognise that.

Go talk to some females and ask them about drake, you will eventually find one that is obsessed.

Last edited:
He appeals to a mainly a female fan base I'm guessing, the girls drool over him and the guys hate which spreads his music far and wide. That and a tremendous budget for advertising and shit because the labels recognise that.

Go talk to some females and ask them about drake, you will eventually find one that is obsessed.

Trust me. Guys like Drake too. Drake is one of the best artists right now... His last 2 projects were let-downs, but had some standout songs.

Back