Who do you think is the best producer on Youtube??

=Angelo=

Who do you think is the best producer on Youtube??

Who do you subscribe to and what makes them so hot?

Boonie Mayfield

Boonie Mayfield aka Boon Doc is really fun to watch. He has a lot of personality and makes some great sample-based beats. He goes through his whole production process on his vids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jermaine Dupri easily. I enjoy Boon Doc also. Could never get into Mike Kalombo though he is uber talented

damu-sparetime-albumcover.jpg

boonsubway-1.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 AM ----------

Massive pictures!!!!!

i chose them 2 because they made there name via youtube. i think a few people know kev brown just because he did that mpc tutorial. they worked right off it. basically.

yall should just post links
thinking-outside-the-box.jpg

of course. me>:banghead:

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

there used to me a load of them. he would be infront of his machine with a camcorder showing what he doens and what he used. good idea. meant it was low enough quality not to get jacked but showed you the intricacies of it. but he's taken most of them off his channel now.

ryan leislie. . . .. . . . . . . :P
I love ryan leslie but since he already such a big star I gotta say johnny juliano because he was using things around his house to make beats such as clippers, a toothbrush and a toy something.

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 AM ----------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs5w_jUpN38 he pretty good i saw him on here & checked out his music.its pretty dope

Pete Rock.

If you are talkin about producers that are mostly known from their youtube vids, Boonie Mayfield.

damn that second ronald jenkees vid kills, dude reminds me of obi the way they look lol

sidenote: nobles unseen beat making vids are pretty badass!

Last edited:
Back