Who is the best rapper right Now?

M&I

I do not think lil wayne is the best rapper alive? I feel as if he has fell off and his lyrics and metaphors are nice but his lyrics are not even close to being as complex as a j cole or a kendrick lamar. Those two guys styles are based off of a HOV flow or a eminem type of flow. Ill repeat again though that LIL WAYNE IS NOT THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE!

I would say Kanye but I think his the best as an overall artist, that's for sure, but as a typical rapper? Hmm.. Jay? I have to say that Kendrick right now really impressed me with Section 80.

Kendrick Lamar
I'm unimpressed with J. Cole really

J. Cole talks about typical everyday shit that everybody thinks about...its real shit with some depth but its kinda played out to me

K. Lamar talks about everyday shit that nobody thinks about until he says it and you realize "Hey i know exactly what he means"

Plus his songs are more entertaining than J. Cole

V. Nasty

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 AM ----------

Couldnt even keep a straight face

I do not think lil wayne is the best rapper alive? I feel as if he has fell off and his lyrics and metaphors are nice but his lyrics are not even close to being as complex as a j cole or a kendrick lamar. Those two guys styles are based off of a HOV flow or a eminem type of flow. Ill repeat again though that LIL WAYNE IS NOT THE BEST RAPPER ALIVE!

nigga shut yo gay ass up

there is no "best"

Kendrick lamar is dope his lyrics actually have substance and his flow is sick what else can you ask for in a artist.

i still think wayne is.

ross been gettin alot of buzz lately though.

I never bought the whole Wayne was the best rapper alive thing. You aren't the best just because you say it and expect others to agree with you but for some reason that happened. It was even funnier when Baby said Wayne was the best because he was making the most money as if money and rap skills had anything to do with each other. I don't buy it from J Cole or Kenrick Lemar either and I like them both. Eminem on a bad day is still better than 90% of the rappers out there.

Eminem? Man what you smoking? EM can't mess with twista,zro,trae the truth man i could go on and on! You married a white woman now you trippin!! Em flow aint that good!

Back