Who is the best rapper right Now?

B.o.B. got crazy flow. I'm a Kendrick fan also. Youngsters can't appreciate how nice Busta is and you can't disrespect Em.

Ab-Soul the best out right now .. matter of fact all of TDE >>>>>>>>

Ab-Soul is nice, but he's been kinda drowned out by Kenderick's success. Not sure TDE has a plan with him, and I'm not sure he's better than Kenderick.
He kills on this track:

I think Starlito is very slept on and deserves more shine as a rapper. Everything he's put out in the last couple of years has been quality; each release better than the last.

like everyone else said above me, Kendrick is amazing too IMO.

don't see how anyone can complain about music right now. there is tons of good stuff out there

NAS Hands Down the best right now...... He The Best there is the Best There Was and the Best there Ever will be (Next to Pac and Big)

nas.jpg

Reek Da Villain is probably the only young rapper I'm feeling these days. I still think Jadakiss, Styles P and Beanie Segal destroys all competition. Black Thought from the Roots is sick with it too.

Last edited:
MGK, VNasty, Lil B, Future, Rocko,Soulja Boy, Snow, PM Dawn, Mc Serch, Tim Dog, This kid I seen in line at the movies yesterday freestyling, and Kobe Bryant

Back