What you guys think about 'What A Time To Be Alive' ?

reecemm

Personally, I think it's pretty good. Digital Dash, Diamonds Dancing & Change Locations are my favorite songs on the tape. They're all well produced, and it's a great tape for a rumored production time of 6 days.

Last edited:
I would probably **** with it If I listened to it 12 times but that's not what music is about. This is not music. This is not hip-hop.

me personally I was feeling the mixtape. I took a listen to it. Didn't like it. Saw people saying it was great. Tried it again... Still meh to me

It's a solid mixtape. A majority of the beats are A1 quality. But I can't stand Future. A majority of the songs isn't really Drake's style but he still rocked it. Personal favorite is probably 30 for 30 Freestyle. 40 killed the beat for that.

Future is the most bitten artist in hip hop today... So many artists biting his style/flow/adlibs/everything

It really isn't intentional that people are biting Future. They are just getting high and mumbling over beats while using Autotune like he does. That doesn't take a great deal of thought or effort.

The beats were clean and futuristic But I couldn't take Future's rapping. Dude sounds like he's just coming out of a coma. Too be honest the tape was over hyped.

they bite him on pretty much every song lmao. look them up yourself. I'm not your dad.

Twitter Fingers is startin extra early on payday lol!

The only Future biting I hear is on your Youtube music videos, bruh...I have some extra "hey" samples and 4 note melodies if you need them.

Play on, Ty Frankel...

Last edited:
Twitter Fingers is startin extra early on payday lol!

The only Future biting I hear is on your Youtube music videos, bruh...I have some extra "hey" samples and 4 note melodies if you need them.

Play on, Ty Frankel...

Who? I don't have any videos on youtube hahahah you're stupid af.

It's cool how your remixes are so trash and have only 150 plays, but yet they have 50 comments somehow? Another one with 200 plays and 100 comments lmaooo you buy your comments.
Drums sound thin af on all of your "remixes". Why even bother remixing a song if you're just gonna make it worse? A lot worse at that.. smh. it's sad. you suck at making music. That's why you have to buy your plays and comments. You really think you're gonna get noticed by having 500 plays and 300 comments on a track? hahahaha you're dumber than I thought.

I have some samples for you if you want to stay stuck in the 90s. Let me know, I can send you some Etta James albums you can put some trash drums to and buy 300 comments for.

Stick to making your little NBA highlights and time lapse videos, because we both know that music isn't your thing...

Last edited:
Migos, Rich Homie Quan, Chedda da Connect, Drake. The list goes on and on of cats who bit future's rap style.

Back