What Would You Like To See In 2010?

Dot_Robinson

Psalms 37:4
The new year is upon us...again. This year will definitely be remembered for its incredible highs and its emotionally draining lows.

We lost the greatest artist in the history of music, The King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

We celebrated change with the first African American President of The United States of America, President Barack Obama.

With 2010 less than two weeks away, what are your goals for 2010?

What would you like to see or hear in 2010?

How do you plan on accomplishing your goal?

Last edited:
I'd like to see me getting a couple of placements, stepping my hardware game up, spending more time doing me instead of helping everyone else. Wanna get my money right and keep it there (thats the hard part lol) . Basically ALPO'ing life minus the snitching and killing my best friend

Last edited:
I want to see a LinnDrum II

That would be dope.

I personally would like to see the full potential of my team and I unleashed in 2010. I honestly feel we are some of the best unsigned producers/musicians/writers in the game right now. We are positioning ourselves to prove it. You must crawl before you walk. We've been crawling for sometime and are ready to walk over mediocre producers and greedy middlemen.

I'd like to see cats realize that chasing placements is much like this picture...

w8ga.jpg

Yeah, u got a star on your belly, but someone else is driving off with your cash.

I was about to make a thread about unknown producers vs well known, but instead I will say what I was going to say here. I feel that a lot of the unknown producers are way more talented than the well known producers. I would like to see in 2010, as far as music goes, better songwriting to match the talents of unknown producers. Beats are outshining the artist and the lyrics written, which to me is a waste of a song. I hope 2010 is a year that unknown songwriters, producers, and performers get together and make songs that stick in peoples mind. I see alot of FP members with no placements having them 2010, have faith, yall, you doing good.... I hear ya and see ya. You are way more advanced that what the public hears on a commercial CD, you just need a songwriter on your level. Songwriters will have to step it up, too, because we're still in biting season. A few good songwriters gettin bit by clones perfecting someone else style need to end in 2010. I shouldn't be "like that sounds like so and so".

FP, keep ya head up. Well known producers, step ya game up. Yo MPC is limited, homie.

I'd like to see cats realize that chasing placements is much like this picture...

w8ga.jpg

Yeah, u got a star on your belly, but someone else is driving off with your cash.

^ Lol

Dr. Suess is applicable to pretty much every situation in life.

I said this on twitter.... 2010 needs to be the year we all strive to be as original as possible...everyone chasing the same dollar and producing the same ish over n over are killin the genre. ..everyones startin to sound alike... the synth rises we hear in drumma boys music is played out and should be retired in 2010 as well as the hey hey samples .. the 1 /16 1/32 drum fills are played out.. the swag is played out ..how many times we gotta hear about your chain,car. dope salesq dope money... as producers we need to bring in some new trends before hip hop winds up in the bargain bins with grunge rock and hair metal... those genres were killed by the endless list of bands rehashing the same topics amd riffs...as FUTURE PRODUCERS we need to refresh the game not rehash the same

Last edited:
I said this on twitter.... 2010 needs to be the year we all strive to be as original as possible...everyone chasing the same dollar and producing the same ish over n over are killin the genre. ..everyones startin to sound alike... the synth rises we hear in drumma boys music is played out and should be retired in 2010 as well as the hey hey samples .. the 1 /16 1/32 drum fills are played out.. the swag is played out ..how many times we gotta hear about your chain,car. dope salesq dope money... as producers we need to bring in some new trends before hip hop winds up in the bargain bins with grunge rock and hair metal... those genres were killed by the endless list of bands rehashing the same topics amd riffs...as FUTURE PRODUCERS we need to refresh the game not rehash the same

Traditional Hip-Hop will inevitably end up in the bargain bin because much like Hair Metal, Hip-Hop has a strict formula that only a hand full of artists and producers are willing to stray from.

It doesn't help when Producers, the creators of sound, have given up that service to become caterers.

I'd like to see myself write more songs as opposed to just making beats.
Gotta learn more theory too so I can make the transition to Pop and make more ballads.

Starting to fade out of Rap slowly, don't know if that's a good or bad thing.

I Would Like To See Me And My Beat Team Red Zone 6 Beatz Get On(3,000 views in 2 weeks of our first soundclick this months is lookin smooth,click Turn Yo Volume Up)

I Would Like To See Reason and Pro Tools To Stop Bein Selfish and allow third parties in lol.... Cause Fl and Cubase aint bein selfish

I Would Like To See My Music Group Get On....DtB

I Would Like To See Lil Flip And SUC drop One

I Would Like To See My Boii Belo To Be Released and They Find Johnny P and Twista And Drop One

I Would Like To see T.I and Gucci Out For A year at least

I Would Like To See Tupac Come Back(its not against the law to fake death in Nevada if u fake it past 7 years)

I Would Like To See Ja,Moe,And Ashanti Drop One Last One

Back