What Would You Like To See In 2010?

The US completely out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

We will not win in Afghanistan, it's going to be another Vietnam. The Russians lost, the Russian-Afghanistan war was one of the main reasons the USSR collapsed.

There was 469,685 casualties in the 9 year war. Between December 25, 1979 and February 15, 1989, a total of 620,000 soldiers served with the forces in Afghanistan. This means 3 out of 4 soldiers either got sick, injured, or killed. This is the USSR, really the only country that was a threat to the US.

This is truth because other countries don't fight like us. We want a - meet me on the battlefield - war... they are more... we'll get you however we can...

be aware of where you are...

I'll try to establish myself a certain name on soundclick. Cause every beat i'll put out will make me better--> skill wise + in mixing/mastering

This is truth because other countries don't fight like us. We want a - meet me on the battlefield - war... they are more... we'll get you however we can...

be aware of where you are...

no doubt, but I just find it kinda funny (lack of a better word) because the first couple wars our nation fought where based on guerrilla warfare. If we fought the British, the way we are fighting now, we would be sipping tea and talking with a British accent. Heck the Boston Tea Party was what we would now call 'terrorism'.

I want to get a big boost in this sort of thing. Meaning i'd really want to start being serious about producing music. Either if im nervous, lazy or lost about it i still wanna get out there.
Me beating the **** outta someone for once, cusing them out etc lol. Getting a job, making money.
I miss the old hip hop....break beats n all that. I wanna hear more of that. I want the "war" in Iraq to end.

Last edited:
Back