What Would You Like To See In 2010?

I would like to see every new producer out there with talent do something with his talent. I would like to see people finally do good that mattera in the community. Myself i would like to help all the less fortunate. I will achieve that by bringing light to certain situations. Like the 20 people my wife said she saw on the way to work homeless under a bridge, sad.

Where's the love

**NEED #BEATS?? ♫ http://www.rocbattle.com/DIRTYscope ♫ Only place to hit it up is here... DIRTYSCOPE Tight Beatz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Come right now and get your beats....... 5 for $10. Today only
http://www.rocbattle.com/DIRTYscope <~~~~~~~check them out

contact me
myrocspace@gmail.com
(504)309-6610

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLW ME ON TWITTER

HTTP://TWITTER.COM/DIRTYSCOPE

ADD ME ON MYSPACE

HTTP://MYSPACE.COM/DIRTYSCOPEPRODUCTIONS

COME CHECK OUT MY BEATS $10 A PIECE 5 for $10

HTTP://ROCBATTLE.COM/DIRTYscope

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
I would love to see my new brand extension gain momentum.

Promotions By APT6 our new club/event planning service. Definitely a reach further into the Entertainment aspect of our brand.

I would love to see my new brand extension gain momentum.

Promotions By APT6 our new club/event planning service. Definitely a reach further into the Entertainment aspect of our brand.

If anybody see's your myspace picture... you can forget about anybody doing business with you except the San Francisco crowd... Nah Mean!!!!

thumb_m_Gay-3.19.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If anybody see's your myspace picture... you can forget about anybody doing business with you except the San Francisco crowd... Nah Mean!!!!

That's cool with us. Black money, White money, Gay money, Straight money, makes no difference to us.

Taxes and death my friend. Get it while your here.

I want to start my production company and slowly but surely build my name out here. My first album will be more 50 percent showcase of production and 50 percent rhyming/writing ability. Period. I don't have any other goals music wise.

Me being the King of Urban Pop. But on some forreal forreal stuff just sucess in life man....

Last edited:
The US completely out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

We will not win in Afghanistan, it's going to be another Vietnam. The Russians lost, the Russian-Afghanistan war was one of the main reasons the USSR collapsed.

There was 469,685 casualties in the 9 year war. Between December 25, 1979 and February 15, 1989, a total of 620,000 soldiers served with the forces in Afghanistan. This means 3 out of 4 soldiers either got sick, injured, or killed. This is the USSR, really the only country that was a threat to the US.

The US completely out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

We will not win in Afghanistan, it's going to be another Vietnam. The Russians lost, the Russian-Afghanistan war was one of the main reasons the USSR collapsed.

There was 469,685 casualties in the 9 year war. Between December 25, 1979 and February 15, 1989, a total of 620,000 soldiers served with the forces in Afghanistan. This means 3 out of 4 soldiers either got sick, injured, or killed. This is the USSR, really the only country that was a threat to the US.

I agree 100%.

Our invade and hold strategy needs to be 'reconsidered'.

*ahem*

1. I'd like to see 50 Cent get punched in the mouth like Suge did. (I like the kid, but he needs to stfu and just make music)

2. I'd like to see (or hear rather) more introspective hip hop rather than more of the same egomaniacal rhetoric.

3. I'd like to see Nicki Minaj have a wardrobe malfunction *smile*

4. I'd like to see more people getting laughed at for wearing skinny jeans when they don't have skinny legs. (it's not meant for everybody, kid. you look gay) *no smile*

5. More R and B singers showcasing more than a 2 octave range and can actually hold a note.

6. And for myself...just to improve mentally and spiritually. (Wealth of the spirit is worth more than wealth of the dollar)

Each one teach one...

Peace...

To continue my True Study of Music and the Art of Mixing.

Continue to Push The Fly Wheel...
Build my Network.....Each 1 Teach 1

Try to use my power with Muzik to wake up those that are stuck on cash, hoes and car music.

Mortgages, Marketing or Music need one or all 3 email me.

Click on Link to Download
American Gangster the Fly Mix
Full Album Download

Last edited:
Id like to see myself living nicely off music in 2010. will that happen probably not but id love for it to

Back