What are the names of these rappers in this image?

westside2

This is a wallpaper in my room, I don't know the names or recognize the faces of these rappers, I only know:
1. dr dre
5. 2pac
6. probably mosdef
9. notorious big

in this image. What's the name of these rappers?

13fa7ea4-235f-4ff0-b9bf-7e6f12c30bd8.jpg

I see what kinda looks like prodigy canibus and b-real in there. Those other dudes I don't know who the hell they supposed to be but all black people look the same to me. Lol

Yeah krs, i forgot to add i recognized him. I'm still not sure if thats supposed to be canibus. Looks a little gayish to be canibus. It's hard to discern with these gangster artists which person their trying to depict because lets face it, they usually aren't very adept at the nuances of drawing actual facial features. Their Usually weekend artists who are just big time fans.

Okay maybe thats 9th wonder third from the left up top cause he used to sport a beret like that back in the day all the time. Bottom right i'm guessing might be dilla cause he used to sport a floppy boonie hat like that alot to. That depiction on the bottom left is just an insult to the image of biggie and kinda makes me wanna punch somebody for even drawing him like that these others might be jam master jay on the middle right, the guy on the top right I have no clue, the bottom second from the left, must be somebody from the roots or somebody I'm supposed to recognize but never really gave a fuck abouts music. That guy second from the left in the middle got me thinking he's canibus but I wouldn't bet 50 cents on it.

Dr. Dre, B-Real, Grandmaster Flash, Q-Tip, Pac, Mos Def, KRS One, DMC, Biggie, Dilla, Prodigy, Jam Master Jay

Last edited:
You guys are lame as fuck. Turkish/Euro hiphop fans usually are.

Just naming names, the faces should be obvious:
Pac
KRS
Dre
Jam Master jay
Biggie
Mos Def
Q-Tip
B-Real
Grandmaster Flash
ODB (hooooooowwwwww did you clowns miss that?)
DMC
Prodigy

I googled the pic and it came up in reference to some wutang forum but yeah that does look like some shit proof would wear for real. I never remember dirty sporting shit like that ever.

Back