What happened to Wiz mane???

Mista Jones D

Wiz was that nigga in his Prince Of The City days before he started gettin recognized. I ain't a hater but comin from a ORIGINAL Wiz fan I on't kno what happened to this man he used to be HARD AS ****. I jus can't vibe wit da nigga like I used to

When he knocked up amber, i didn't think it was a good sign. but hey, to each his own.
I like this track though:

at first i thought it was fp Drew who did the track, but it's another Drew i think.

I like the new Pac Div album better thou

Sold out hard. Hurt me because Wiz was the first artist ive watched from humble beginnings, its sad. I dont understand why artists dont stick to the formula that made them big in the first place once they get on.

I dont think he sold out that much, people stole his whole look, his style, his flow and he tried to change up to something new but I think most people just cant relate with his new look, etc.

Wiz always did different shit with his music, always sung his hooks, etc. but he dumbed down like a muhfka. And if you have to change who you are just because other people want to be like you, that says something about your character

Yea when he first came up he sounded like he was with Roc a Fella.......Now, he just sounds stoned.

Been a loyal Wiz fan for a minute. We gotta face it. He keeps saying that "He'll return to his original style", but he really doesn't want to. That Pop money gettin to his head. If you look at past interviews and stuff of his back in the day, you'll notice that a lot of the stuff he does now contradicts what he said back then. He's starting to lose his original fans and he knows it, but doesn't care. Its important for an artist to grow while staying true to their self. He left Warner because he didn't want them to control his music, but thats exactly what Atlantic is doing, and he even ADMITTED it...

Man i miss this...

Wiz definitely changed his style but ithink O.N.I.F.C is dope.His bars aren't the same either but his flow still nice tho, errthing besides Rolling Papers I mess with.

If I'm going off the songs Dream Gate posted, then this cat has never been super lyrical. I'm wondering what difference you guys are hearing from old to new?

Back