What is BeatPal.com?

Dot_Robinson

Psalms 37:4
December 15, 2009.​

[video=youtube;<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dag3GZsOQl4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dag3GZsOQl4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Last edited:
I have been gravely disturbed by the ventriloquism in that clip, which I have now associated with beatpal.com. I will not be joining.

!!!!! THASS MAH SHOW! I'll sign up. I added it to my calender.

Is White Hot Pro putting y'all up to this like he tried to do me??

*SMH*

Oh yeah, thanks for the beatpal spam. (You know who you are!) LoL

Did anybody else recieve an email entitled:

Tired of Soundclick????

Of course people are going to talk, question and scrutinize what we're doing, and we encourage it. At the end of the day, we will be providing a site for artists and producers like no other, and that's what we intend to stand behind.

Have you got a suggestion for us? Something you'd like to see implemented into our site? Send us a message at suggestions@beatpal.com

your logo looks cool and all, but why is it an arrow ? just cause it would look cool ?

Of course people are going to talk, question and scrutinize what we're doing, and we encourage it. At the end of the day, we will be providing a site for artists and producers like no other, and that's what we intend to stand behind.

Have you got a suggestion for us? Something you'd like to see implemented into our site? Send us a message at suggestions@beatpal.com

And that is what I plan to do, question what BeatPal.com is and stands for. I am in no way shape or form hating on what you and your organization is doing, but even you have to admit the way your brand was presented to the FP community was an epic fail. We'll see what you have to offer come New Year's Day. I look forward to your innovation and crusade to persevere the beat selling market from .99 cent beats.

Execution is everything.

Back