Website Design Services

One of the worst websites I've seen...ever

Lol @ the BigCityBeats website! Welcome to Big City Beats

Btw, DON'T call yourself a professional and DON'T advertise with that false promise

I went through four years of Graphic school to earn the right to call myself a professional...you are inflating my title by saying that.

One of the worst websites I've seen...ever

Lol @ the BigCityBeats website! Welcome to Big City Beats

Btw, DON'T call yourself a professional and DON'T advertise with that false promise

I went through four years of Graphic school to earn the right to call myself a professional...you are inflating my title by saying that.

big deal you went to graphics school, i'm currently working on a masters degree in computer science and i have probably made more money in three months designing websites then you have made in your whole music career! so put that in your crack pipe and smoke it! lol

Lol I'm actually currently studying Communication sciences at the highest level of education available in my country + I have a very solid business in designing (lol @ your four months of phukkery in Paint)

Music is not a career for me, only for past time

I don't own a crackpipe 'cause It's for losers...can I borrow yours?

Lol I'm actually currently studying Communication sciences at the highest level of education available in my country + I have a very solid business in designing (lol @ your four months of phukkery in Paint)

Music is not a career for me, only for past time

I don't own a crackpipe 'cause It's for losers...can I borrow yours?

ok, thats cool and all, and yes i've only been doing this for a couple of months, but the bottom line is i'm making money! and thats the difference between amateurs and professionals. "so, if you ant got no money take your broke azz home!" lol

Back