[Video]Tupac Found In The Club Dancing......To 50 Cent Songs!

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
It's old footage from '96. The dude who sung the hook on "I ain't mad atcha" is in that vid lookin' hella young, and I seen a few other deathrow cats looking mad young. The original was footage of him in the club while they played "California Love" I beleive maybe "Live n Die in L.A." but I've seen this before.

No offense, but Pac is 100% dead. He was murdered flat out, no coming back. Entertainment will teach you otherwise, but his dead was a realistic wakeup call. He's gone, R.I.P.

i agree.

Last edited:
yea the song that comes in at the end was so poorly mixed you can tell somebody edited that....pac is still alive tho,i was smokin blunts with dude 3 weeks ago

Justin Rockwell said:
LMAO

He does look like Pac, but I dont think any1 muted it cause that 50 cent song sounds distorted like it's coming from the club into a video camera.

IDK........

Hey smart guy...ever stop to think that the audio was taken from a video that was recorded with a video camera at a club?

And lol at ppl thinking its someone that looks like him...who's the last person you seen rock blue jean outfit? Unless this was 90's night at the club?

it wouldve been tight to see what he was really dancing to

HF! Muzik said:
Damn def looks like him.
give me a couple minutes because right now he's in the booth
and i'll ask him..
after he is done laying down some ad-libs.

"Riiide on my enemiiiieeeeeeeeesss"

Paperboy Ryan said:
it wouldve been tight to see what he was really dancing to

The original video was already posted in this thread.

SMH at ppl saying its a dude that looks like pac.. and dances EXACTLY like him too? Do bitchs still wear there hair like that and wear those miniature backpacks? And SMH at Justin Rockwell... you accepted the fact that somebody could have overdubbed the music to the video, but cant understand how the music could sound live?

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
No offense, but Pac is 100% dead. He was murdered flat out, no coming back. Entertainment will teach you otherwise, but his death was a realistic wakeup call. He's gone, R.I.P.
Deranged, I want to believe that he's gone, but there's too many damn coincidences surrounding his death!

He was originally slated to make a full recovery, and then he just died!

And why did his Mom "cremate" his body immediately after his passing, with no public viewing?

Something's definently fishy here.

Back