the untold story of the creation of hip hop music

I got him on the phone now he said he battled kool herc at the P.A.L. on 183rd street and webster ave. KOOL HERC vs Afrika Bambaataa along with green eyed stan and the mighty zulu nation is what the flyer stated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on the phone with him now.Dude story goes DEEP. The youngest of 9 kids the black spade was created in the projects where he lived.

I seen more proof! He has an iterview with Cool Clyde ( the first d.j. to scratch on a record ). He also has bambata on the interview I might be able to link yall to it. peace

funny thread

that's dope that he was around and somewhat involved when hip-hop started

unless he has some skills and makes good music then he should just write his book and live his life

are you actually expecting his album to be successful?

Nugmusic-

Yo, thats a nice alias.

I'm trying to pick up some nugs as we speak. Folks keep bsing tho, i think its dry at the moment. I had some northern lights nugs like 2 weeks ago.

Peace Game,
I am from NYC I remember Green Eye Genie I think he went to jail for a long ass time and he just got out like in 2002 or 03? Yeah that's true what he said

He is telling the truth, but I am also one of those who help spread hiphop but you don't see me telling yall this and that. Yeah Green Eye even had the nerve to walk up in Roc a Fella and demand monies from his past help lol Dudes were looking at him like who the hell are you? lol Well he is one of those cats, that helped but he shouldn't expect nothing from others. It would be nice if he get reconized as one of the pioneers along with Kook Herc No one told him to go back and forth to Rikers Island doing crime, that's why he didn't get documented. Now that's some truth for you, but I do remember that cat.

Back