Mainboi23SX

My Man...
http://mvn.com/nba-timberwolves/2007/07/27/troy-hudson-sold-78-cds/
Wolves Watch
Troy Hudson’s Album Sold 78 Copies Nationwide

By Anthony | July 27th, 2007

E-mail | Print | Share

ilxor.com

I guess I was one of 78 people in the US to buy Troy Hudson’s album in its first week. I was also one of 38 people in Minneapolis to buy it.

And relatively speaking, it sold extremely well in the Twin Cities. The album sold four copies in Indianapolis, one copy in Phoenix, and no copies in Huddy’s hometown of Carbondale, Illinois.

If Troy Hudson’s reading this…YOU OWE ME. C’mon…alone, I accounted for 1.3% of your CD sales. And some of those sales have to be credited to my review of the album.

I’m figuring that at least three people bought the CD because of my review. They’re selling for 12 bucks each…I think I should be getting at least 50% of that. T-Hud, you’re on notice. I’ll be expecting a check for 18 dollars by next week.

The big question: What should they do with all the unsold “Undrafted” albums? Hey, I’d be willing to take a few more…I’m running a little short on coasters.

His album sold so badly, I’m thinking it might even affect the buyout negotiations. He got absolutely HUMILIATED in the music industry. He sold 78 CDs! That’s a HUGE ego hit…but a big payday courtesy of Glen Taylor could ease the pain nicely.

Not hating that he sold 78 more copies than man. Just giving out the news to the uninformed.

I hope his CD doesn't affect J Hud's...

He might get a boost in sales if people aren't paying attention.

Haha.. Troy Hudson man... Remembered when he played for the Timberwolves... Not bad...

But 78 copies is wack... He had some really nice songs in there, especially the one with UGK....

Speaking of Minnisota, they got some new young pieces added to their group.. Expect big things in the future for their team...

This is one more example of declining music sales. It doesn't pay to be a rapper anymore, hopefully this trend of declining sales will push all the phonies out, who will move on to the next "hustle."

Back