Trap Music?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Son.....I swear I made that Gaga beat as a joke one time...lmfao

Last edited by a moderator:
Trapstep. So that's the official name, eh?

Been following this genre for almost 9 months now, and I'm really liking it. Already inspired to make myself a trap beat lol

You have to be really careful when listening to trap, most of trap nowadays is made just to get 1st place on Beatport and earn money

There is the original trap sound, and there are lot of kinda trap like tunes.
It can be called trap music, but anyways)

99% of the EDM trap shit sounds the same to me. there is some dopeness out there.

most real trap sounds similar but at least you got vocals on it to differentiate.

i like real trap, it pisses me off that when i go on google looking to find new artists/mixtapes/albums i get that bullshit.

real trap is for hustlers, edm trap is for junkies and fiends.

I like trap but I like it better when the artist is someone that can sing too. Like Fetty Wap, Drake, or Future. Aint nobody tryna listen to a repetitive 808 kit, and bass and the artist just rapping the whole time. Also I'm from New Jersey, so Ima always want that real fire. Like this kid Bash from Newark. Dude got hella fire.

<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/220886648&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true"></iframe>

Thats what happens in music... It starts out local and underground and over time it gets more watered down and assimilated into pop culture. Until the end result is something barely different from what's considered mainstream. Look at Rock.

Last edited:
Hey I'm a producer from the tough cold city of London. Anyway I got into Trap Music because I like the beat and everyone here seems to have it blaring out of their cars!

This is Trap Music... I got my inspiration from a BusyworksBeats tutorial, (Busyworks beats provide lessons on YouTube for FL studio users), thats why I used claps for the first time! anyway I wont go into why I use FL as my DAW of choice. I've been using FL for about 3 years now and am regreting not using Ableton (as I dont have the money for a MAC to use Logic). Anyway here is my new tune hope you like it.

SouthernTrap - YouTube

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back