Top 10 Lies from Rappers

If thats ur quote, son... thats real G shit.. but even if its not... u recognize real... One

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

life is simple... the matrix is just a Movie... the real thing is similar but the matrix is maovie, kid... once u born... u live, being born the second time is when u realize not everybody dies... my album is called No Homo... and most of your main rappers and singers and all that political shit are homosexuals and they want u to be too... every heard that song "Down with the king" by DMC? there not talking about Christ... they talking about Jay and his army... "im down with the king and its about ten of'em" the dragon has ten heads... count the ten "on fire" rappers now.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Jay mad a song dissing Christ and Lucifer... yall still dont get it?

If thats ur quote, son... thats real G shit.. but even if its not... u recognize real... One

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:36 PM ----------

life is simple... the matrix is just a Movie... the real thing is similar but the matrix is maovie, kid... once u born... u live, being born the second time is when u realize not everybody dies... my album is called No Homo... and most of your main rappers and singers and all that political shit are homosexuals and they want u to be too... every heard that song "Down with the king" by DMC? there not talking about Christ... they talking about Jay and his army... "im down with the king and its about ten of'em" the dragon has ten heads... count the ten "on fire" rappers now.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Jay mad a song dissing Christ and Lucifer... yall still dont get it?

THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

All your posts are on some Bullshit.

Wtf has homeboy been lacing your weed with?

Hahahahaa
The matrix ain't real M0RPHEUS calm the **** down you sound paranoid as a mug.

Last edited:
Matrix%20tut%202.jpg

alot of ignorance in here,and closed minded non-analytical minded individuals.

i suppose alot of people overlook alot of things that go on around them and believe they were meant to happen because someone didn't pray or some shit..but i progress...

Yea...rappers sure do lie.

G shit

Hate me now... check my album out soon... No Homo by King. No more post for this section... some know others so dense... One

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

Nigga its not paranoia... u just dont understand... prob youngsta too... prob got mad idols and aint even reac God level yet... stay alive long enough you might.

Yeah... if you believe in Christ he said the last enemy to go is death... this is the end of the tribulation... Lets say if Christ returned right now and mad an Ill album... what would u think would happen... this is not directed to you, cuz u already know... but to the idiot that thinks im crazy... he prob Gay.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

they want the destruction of mankind and righteousness... mainstream hip-hop is speaking wicked shit... mostly homosexuality on a subliminal level... if u try to follow what these niggas is doing it leads to insanity... Hip-hop has two sides... sons of God and sons of satan... they look the same... swag and all, but what is coming from the mouth is what is in the heart... especially when u in the spotlight... Im done for this post Son... keep up with 1167fm.com... nothin at the moment too heavy, but we shuttin down facebook... its hard to unbrainwash people... but all it takes is awareness... people like u get it fast... people like the kid who is dissing me is either a youngsta, a faggot, or he is aware and is on the other side... could be all or really who cares cuz its done... Im the nigga that took the screws out of Masonry...

Yeah... if you believe in Christ he said the last enemy to go is death... this is the end of the tribulation... Lets say if Christ returned right now and mad an Ill album... what would u think would happen... this is not directed to you, cuz u already know... but to the idiot that thinks im crazy... he prob Gay.

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

they want the destruction of mankind and righteousness... mainstream hip-hop is speaking wicked shit... mostly homosexuality on a subliminal level... if u try to follow what these niggas is doing it leads to insanity... Hip-hop has two sides... sons of God and sons of satan... they look the same... swag and all, but what is coming from the mouth is what is in the heart... especially when u in the spotlight... Im done for this post Son... keep up with 1167fm.com... nothin at the moment too heavy, but we shuttin down facebook... its hard to unbrainwash people... but all it takes is awareness... people like u get it fast... people like the kid who is dissing me is either a youngsta, a faggot, or he is aware and is on the other side... could be all or really who cares cuz its done... Im the nigga that took the screws out of Masonry...

At first it sounds like dude is just talking crazy but look a little deeper and he's making sense. So many of ya'll are self identified intellectuals you cant see anything deeper than a witty comeback. FP is like a bunch of apes throwin crap at each other. Everybody think they getting the best of each other, but in the no matter who wins, everyone is covered in shit.

Open up your bibles. Doesnt it say money is the root of all evil yet most songs on the radio tell you to mindlessly pursue money at any cost. Doesnt the bible say do not fornicate but songs talk ****ing multiple ******* every night. If you think about it, don't most mainstream songs tell you to do exactly what the Bible says not to. We can play the game and I pull out exact lines if you like.

It doesnt have to be illuminati to be satanic. Props to King for bringing good blood back on the site.

Nigga its not paranoia... u just dont understand... prob youngsta too... prob got mad idols and aint even reac God level yet... stay alive long enough you might.

What does that even mean? Mad idols? Lol.

Homeboy your crazy as a mug listen to what your saying! And YOUR talking about OTHER PEOPLE being brainwashed? Holy hypocrisy batman!

And you want to name your album no homo!! Nobody even uses the term no homo unless they say some GAY SHIT. NOBODY.
The term no homo was coined as a fallback after saying some gay shit, so you naming your album no homo just sounds like you got secrets!

You should stop smoking sherm... dude talking about sons of God and Satan through hip-hop lmfao. You probably believe in the illuminati too. No battle royale is going to go down because of some shitty pop music lmao.

Also, I'm the biggest underground and indie head on this site and don't listen to mainstream anything so I'm not even NEAR the "other side" you speak of.

If you think about it, don't most mainstream songs tell you to do exactly what the Bible says not to.

This just shows paranoia. You can find relations to ANYTHING if you look hard enough. Look up the idea behind the whole June 21'st apocalypse theorem.

Bunch of bootleg Nostradamuses thinking they can predict the future and shit. It's laughable.

Back