Top 10 Lies from Rappers

I don't get this thread. There is a point of exaggeration you expect. for example, in one Non Phixion song they say they are riding around on dinosaurs with rocket launchers. Obviously thats not true. Its rapping. Being cool, creative. When Jus Allah says that he moves shit with his mind are you believing that? No. He's making a point that he is dope and over the top.

thank you!! the first most normal response in this entire thread.

don't believe anything you hear in any song, do you honestly believe anyone would have a platinum football field, or rotating bathtubs?...c'mon son!!

you are like a 6 year old or something, do you still believe Santa Clause is real? i mean...he is all over TV, in loads of movies and there are LOADS of songs about him, he must be!! right?

I don't get this thread. There is a point of exaggeration you expect. for example, in one Non Phixion song they say they are riding around on dinosaurs with rocket launchers. Obviously thats not true. Its rapping. Being cool, creative. When Jus Allah says that he moves shit with his mind are you believing that? No. He's making a point that he is dope and over the top.

Celph Titled is the dopest at that.

I personally found the article funny. Rappers exaggerate and make shyt up all the time obviously....Music "Entertainment". The article was just making fun of some of these rapper's lyrics lol that's all...

Entertaining, but not surprising. Im sure you can find "lies" on any album. "It's just entertainment." It must have been entertaining for you to examine it so in depth. Jay-Z- 99 Problemz "Well, you were doing 55 in a 54." I've never seen a 54mph sign in my life. WTF? Its still a tight song though. Haha
LMAO! Im DONE!

Funniest thing about that shit is I think about that everytime I heard the song. I thought 54 mph speed limit was Brooklyn exclusive or something.

Lolz. Some funny lines in the thread. And I just KNEW somebody would come in here and get all "serious".

are you saying that telekinesis isn't real?

I don't know and don't really care. All I know is that Jus Allah doesn't control space and time and that Vinnie Paz didn't murder the pope.

@Vert- Hell Yeah, Celph is dope. Dude is like a cartoon.

"Aint ****in with cameras but I'm takin breast shots
My Gat bangs while you playin Max Payne on XBOX
Watch the lead chop a couple strands out ya dreadlocks
And send you niggaz J-walkin like you rockin S-dots
Swing midevil swords with lethal force behead ya soldiers
Not talkin soap but these bullets will clean ya head and shoulders"

"Celph Titled the Rubix Cuban is shootin through ya roof with Rugers
Jumpin out the sewer in a scuba suit"

Hahahaha.

G

telekinisis telepathy and the like is all real... human beings have the capability to do all that, but if you sleep u to intuned to the false reality and cant do it... thats why 99.9% of people trying to make it big dont... most of the murders and shit happen cuz people are moving u and u dont know it... there all around u the Good with the ability and the wicked... u have to come up higher...

telekinisis telepathy and the like is all real... human beings have the capability to do all that, but if you sleep u to intuned to the false reality and cant do it... thats why 99.9% of people trying to make it big dont... most of the murders and shit happen cuz people are moving u and u dont know it... there all around u the Good with the ability and the wicked... u have to come up higher...

have you been watching the adjustment bureau???

236612d1306344352-got-wreck-today-27088d1258511571-lee-ermy-show-fragmentation-round-hijack-deniro.jpg

Hahaha wow, and I thought I did a lot of crack. You win guy.

Don't listen to it.

You could also create a Top 10 Lies from Hollywood Movies, Top 10 Lies from Novels, Top 10 Lies from Painters, Top 10 Lies from everybody who ever said or did something inspirational

it's art. say you don't feel it.

not that I like fake rappers (or Rick or Cassify), but I think people should stop overanalyze hip hop.

Last edited:
Christ is Lucifer... the word is Hip-Hop

never seen it... this is only from experiance, son. what do u think humans were ment to do?... born, be a cog in a broken wheel then die?... i don think so... thats why mad cats stay in a box... and wonder til death... while others live in mystery... a rapper said "every dies but not everybody lives" thats incorrect, "everybody lives, but not every body dies" if u were a body u had to live at some point... thats one of those lies u guys are talking about... when I drop my album u will see... the only thing that can stop this satanic hip-hop system is Christ return... nothing else.

never seen it... this is only from experiance, son. what do u think humans were ment to do?... born, be a cog in a broken wheel then die?... i don think so... thats why mad cats stay in a box... and wonder til death... while others live in mystery... a rapper said "every dies but not everybody lives" thats incorrect, "everybody lives, but not every body dies" if u were a body u had to live at some point... thats one of those lies u guys are talking about... when I drop my album u will see... the only thing that can stop this satanic hip-hop system is Christ return... nothing else.

made me curious about your album

but I agree with the statement "everyone dies, but not everyone lives".

Back