TNGHT's Hudson Mohawke signs to G.O.O.D Music's Production Team

labdummy

@LabDummy
Man o man.. Is this the new trend or has this gone on waayy before??

Following up via email, United’s Simon White clarifies that HudMo “signed to Very GOOD Beats as a producer this week.” Very GOOD Beats is the production component of G.O.O.D. Music that also counts Hit-Boy among its roster. However, the producer is still signed to Warp for his artist releases, and tweeted tonight that there’s “nothing to announce on the subject til you hear it from the horses mouth”.

Check out the quick read: Lab.dy/HudGood

nothing new... remember when it used to say "produced by kanye west for roc the world"?

Bro, does Yeezy even produce anymore? Does he just arrange? I remember hearing the Chief Keef remix a while back he did which was amazing but I'm not sure how he works now

Last edited:
He's like Doctor Dre now, he's the captain and he leads others towards his vision.

---------- Post added at 11:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 PM ----------

In other words, he's probably not spending 12 hours a day finding the right sample anymore, he's got 3 people doing that and he's like okay play me what you got and then he picks what sounds good to him.

Back