Timbaland addresses the "Do It" controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The movie would never make it to production. They wouldn't be able to find anybody as ugly as Storch.

You heard it here first folks! Timbaland is set to star as himself along with superstar actor Michael Delorenzo in the new comedy/drama Broken Keys. The story is set to center around the latest drama sorrounding super producer Timbaland and Hip Hop mogul Scott Storch. It is scheduled to go into production in Spring of 07' with rumors of possibly being directed by legendary filmaker Steven Speilberg. Make sure to check it out when it comes to theaters, or you could be missing out on one of the greatest movies to come out this decade!

Last edited by a moderator:
There is negotiations going on right now with Timothy Mosely, if he wants to play himself in the film. Scott Storch won't be able too play himself because he usually gets blinded by high priced camera lights. If, Timbaland isn't able to to play himself, we're looking into many possibilities of finding an experience actor to compliment Michael De Lorenzo.

I heard Michael DeLorenzo was a bit of a prima donna and hard to work with. I hear that they have Brad Pitt as a back up to play Timbaland though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brad Pitt? Can he act with "The Bounce"? Rumors that are speculating in Hollywood is that Jamie Foxx is seemingly interested in playing the starring role.

Last edited:
Wow...17 pages and counting....when do we say "thats enough"...everybody was able to speak their opinion on the matter...so lets all get back to making music now.

:cheers:

TheRiddler said:
Thats called sampling...People do it all the time...There's nothing wrong with that...I'm getting sick of all these people hating on Timbo...Get a life and leave Timbo alone!!!

I'm getting sick of people defending the clearly unjustifiable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back