is there any one can rap on this Eminem type beat ?

not really bro it sorta sound like you just started making beats i would recommend looking at this channel on youtube called busyworksbeats thats how i learned 75% of what i know about making beats

Thank you, i appreciate your replay.. well i bought a "Music Theory in a Day" from busyworksbeats but still didn't start yet i was busy with my site lately.. but definitely i'll check it later and start digging more on how to make beats and work on my piano skills ;)

I think the strings sound a bit too midi .. and the drums need work.. Eminem's tempo is a bit different I think, this sounds almost like trap. Then again it might come down to what time we refer to. Main things u need to work on production wise: Drums and mixdown.. You can improve and hopefully get a good mc on that! .. I do like the sax styled instrument that comes in tho.. Rtf? Peace No Cake Mix - OUTSS

Yeah it's more trap than regular Eminem type beats because of 808, if i used a bass it would totally seams like one of his type beats but for the tempo there is some Eminem's song have the same speed..
Thank you for your feedback and i'll take your advice on consideration
Nice song btw

Hey man,

I think you're off to a good start. I liked the melody, it really drove the track. Imo, I would change to snare it too small/weak and same for the 808. Personally I'd use a use a different 808 and play like like a countermelody to the piano lead.

To keep the track interesting, you should change up the hi-hat pattern too, add some more rolls and play with the panning and velocity. It's a very subtle thing but it'll give the track more energy.

Here's a link to my beat so you can drop me some feed back: Storytelling beat.

Back