The Ten FP Commandments.

modus i think this is usful because some of this gets old when new people constantly do it but i also think people should just chill, this is a place where i ome when im done making beats or before i get to busineess, this is not really a good place to learn anything really i just like having discussions about music in general so i dont see why people need to be so seriouse

right on!

I once was lost, but now I am found.

I use to be a denier!

I use to be a backslider!

I was in denial!

I was a sinner!

But now...now I see the light.

Bigg Rome...I believe in the pussification!

After going to the mall for the first time in about two years...I was shocked at how feminine these young men have become.

The virus of pussification...exists.

Last edited:
You never hear actual call outs in lyrics no more, everyone gets along in an attempt to help DJ Khaled steal some headphones

You never hear actual call outs in lyrics no more, everyone gets along in an attempt to help DJ Khaled steal some headphones
I miss when hip hop was confrontation and competitive. now people just make music to make music they don't have a passion for music just for money. now its mad borning

Bigg Rome...I believe in the pussification!

The moral fiber of this country is breaking down. I actually don't blame the youth that are involved... they are being "taught" by TV and Radio that certain things are acceptable.

People that think clothes and things are just "clothes and things" have no respect for rules... unwritten rules. Like when your Mom tells you to "Be nice to your SISTER!".... some people may not get it right away but they really should really BE NICE TO THEIR SISTER!... because she's not what Snoop said she was (Bytches ain't shyt but ho's and tricks).

As a young man, YOU... YEAH YOU... I really mean YOU, have a certain responsibility to carry yourself a certain way so that the youth will see you as admirable.

Of course, rap music has made young people treat EXPERIENCE and WISDOM as "That nigga old, he don't know what's going on now..." ... that's where the break down occurs... Even though an older person may be out of touch and may not know how to work an ipod or burn a CD.... the moral fiber of the borderlines are probably still there. This ANYTHING GOES SOCIETY (Pink shirts, tight pants gay marriage)... will only serve to corrupt the youth and you will move towards a dysfunctional society.

Your going to the mall was not a revelation, I saw this stuff happening when Nas was in that vid with a pink suit on... women thought it was cute, certain guys thought "That nigga must be hard to wear that..."

It was and always has been - THE PUSSIFICATION OF MEN.

It's Really Real... and 12 months from now... somebody else will realize it.

When dudes start getting down with other dudes and still trying to ACT married and dudes want to see two women get it on... something is phugged up, lol.

My wife is on board with the old school social norms though. Man says what goes, woman supports it until shyt breaks down, then - man ain't shyt and should stfu.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol re-name the thread "Pussification of Men:The Follow-Up". I know I'm pistol whipping the next fag that comes on to me,that's on the set. Pooswah ass ninja like "aye boy" like three times and I ignored. Son of a ***** of a ***** gonna grab my hand. WHAT!? Man I layed that fool OUT!!! Wal-Mart security called the cops and told me that I couldn't leave until they arrived.

Fortunately, there were a lot of black women in there that were tired of seeing brothas on the low and they took my back. Fag was yelling hate crime, but the sistahs explained to the cops that I only hit him because he touched me (invading of personal space is assault).THey detained me,drove me to the other side of the parking lot, proclaimed that I handled it like they would've and let me go. They told me to not go back in the store for a while and I got in my whip and went home. Now, I go to the Wal-Mart in the hood where fags get jumped for being open with it.

I dont believe in beating a fags ass for being a fag or being open about it. You can be gay all you want to just don't try that gay sh*t on me or youll get knocked the fu*k out. I think Rome touched on a big issue but I think theres anothe part about it RAPPERS themselves. In the 80s and 90s when Dads started leaving home and not raising their sons the boys looked up to other men a lot of that when I was comin up was rappers. I wanted to be Dr Dre. I still do lol. He was tough he was in charge and he was makin money what 10 year old boy doesn't want to be those things. Early rap records reflected black society and was targeted towards males. Nowadays (hell ever since Ja Rule got that hit with JLo) Rap has been trying to do pop numbers and its been more about getting female attention and getting money over anything else. Meaning now these men/rappers are trying to appeal to young girls well a lot of Dads still aren't around so who are these young boys looking up to now? Mommy. Cam'ron during his pink phase. Niggas in Sknny Jeans. Kanye West and his feminine tempertantrums. Ect. You want to stop the pussification of men BE THERE FOR YOUR SONS! Be men!

You want to stop the pussification of men BE THERE FOR YOUR SONS! Be men!

My star client:

www.fathersandsonsneo.org (not my website design)

I don't know if they have the donate button(s) working yet, or if that is Friday.
EDIT: It looks like the buttons is up. Donate if you have the means and the desire. I am also on this board of directors, and I guarantee this is not one of those high administrative cost nonprofits.

Last edited:
I dont believe in beating a fags ass for being a fag or being open about it. You can be gay all you want to just don't try that gay sh*t on me or youll get knocked the fu*k out.

That's how I was brought up. It was not even an explicit lesson, but I got the point.

Only thing I lay out in the mall is a McChicken sammich.. Gays don't come on to me I'm not pretty enough, I look like I took a delorean from 1995.

Tiger, that link don't work.

damn, deep thread

shyt does make you shake your head @ society, and then wonder why everything goin down hill.

glad 2 know itz other smart people out there.
all thiz follower/do everything cuz women like it mind state iz killin me and dudez openly admit they follow trendz cuz ladiez like it...
damn shame..

my ma raised me alone, but 2pac / dre / bone thugz and tha hood i grew up in/ those waz my father figurez

where tha strong male role models at in these timez?

You know? At first glance this looks like an interesting thread. But I'm not compelled to read through totally.... But I will anyway.

Okay, back from glancing over.

Some single mothers over compensate for their sons not having a good male role model.

My mom was though on me. She use to tell me stop acting like a punk or ***** or not to cry. It use to weird me out. I thought it was un-lady like or hursh. And I figured if it wasn't for the fact that she was motherly for the most part.... I would have grown into a women beater. Hehehe!

An extreme take, but hey children need their fathers.

Last edited:
soapbox.jpg

In all honesty, this thread should serve as a serious n00b's guide to using FP. We have all witnessed these sins first hand.

An extreme take, but hey children need their fathers.

I am bordering on spam now, but this sh!t is real. I have helped get this organization going from NOTHING. I mean, all it was was this guy's idea. He had nothing else. Now, he is in meetings with government agencies and sh!t. All in three and a half years or so.

The best success story I can think of is this man that was completely ass-out and downtrodden. After getting involved with this organization's fatherhood education, advocacy, and mentoring, he went from homeless, jobless, and not visiting his child at all to having a job, an apartment, and FULL CUSTODY. In 6 months!!! :bigeyes:

Back