The Ten FP Commandments.

Dot_Robinson

Psalms 37:4
moses.jpg

Behold. I come in the name of the almighty ones. The creators, whom of which has left us this digital realm, and that we shall partake in it's blessings, and be humbled by it's complexities. The ones who have uplifted, from obscurity, the remains of a world past, and have monetized it's traffic (Thank you Audio Fanzine :rolleyes: ).

But angered are these creators, by the pompous partakings, and lack of praise or respect, for the very gift they have bestowed upon us! Blasphemous they scream! Immature they announce! Repent they demand as their wrath knows no end!

But fear not, for the creators are merciful in nature. Like their wrath, their love knows no end. Merciful they are! Amen.

From their spirit and their will, I have created a list of commandments that shall lead us, their flock of sheep, back into their merciful graces, which shall persevere our spirits. Amen.

I. Thou Shalt Not Post In The Wrong Sub-Forum.

II. Thou Shalt Use The Search Function, For He Who Uses The Search Function, Shall Be Blessed With Abundant Knowledge. Amen

III. Thou Shalt Use Private Messaging.

IV. Thou Shalt Not Serial Flame, For He Who Serial Flames, Shalt Be Banished To The Pits of Hell (A Soundclick Page filled with Justin Rockwell's music).

V. Thou Shalt Resize Large Pictures.

VI. Thou Shalt Use {Youtube} {/YouTube} (Replace "{}" With "[]")...When Embedding YouTube Videos...Or Epic Failure Thou Life Shall Be Considered.

VII. Thou Shalt Not Post FL vs Reason vs The World vs The Universe vs Haiti.

VIII. THOU SHALT SPELL REASON...AS REASON...AND NOT REASON(S) WITN AN "S".

IX. Thou Shalt Not Create Shock Title Threads To Draw Attention To A Question...That Has Jack **** To Do With The Actual Title. Lame Is Thou Who Partakes In This Sin.

And Finally...

...drum roll...

Number X...

Thou Shalt Not Exude Extreme iBitch-Ass-Ness By Bumping Old Threads, In Order To Prove A Point To A Mod. "This Is The Internet", says the Creators. Catching Feelings On The Internet Shall Result In...This

Last edited:
Why was this made? Watts Up with that mane!? *shoots dice on your hairline* Ole Joe Pesci hit wit a bat lookin boy

I like this thread. It's my kinda thread.... not because of what was posted originally but because of the direction it's taking.

This is the Rule of the Universe though....

Thou shalt not take people with fake names and internet accounts that their Mama pays for.... that seriously.

No hate on Dot Robinson but people should get that FP is a serious reflection on the seriousness of most people that make music. This forum is huge... and nobody is serious, even the people that complain about FP.

There are a few serious people but they probably should find something else to do.

Random Ass-ted-ness.... how bout it?

Andreus - Street Troubadour

*breaks the glass on Free Post button*

Depending on what I see here in the next few posts..it's about to be a dookie storm up in this piece.

What are you talking about Modus? This thread is actually about something.

WHat is it about? My Cali homie typing in Olde English indicates that this is a joke topic,not to mission the subtle Christian overtone that makes this offensive(lol). I don't see why it was needed to be made...we already know these things. Nah..I'm being a bastard...free post pending.

you forgot dont be male and act like a female. the pussicfaction of man is real! i am a believer all hail Big Rome!

Man... it's been a minute since I've seen a good free post thread.

Ghat DAMN! I'm random today, ha ha...

Listened to this all the way from Seattle to VA on a 8 hour flight... touched down and took my wife for a nice walk in the country...

Moral: Don't lose all your shyt....

Women lurkers please don't contact me via PM. I'm tired you.

you forgot dont be male and act like a female. the pussicfaction of man is real! i am a believer all hail Big Rome!

THE PUSSIFICATION OF MEN...

IS REAL.

It's some serious shyt. I kid you not.

Blame radio and television programming.

I watch my son sometimes and see his mannerisms.... and I'm always proud, he has a cousin that's older than him that is being raised by a single Mom.... over the holidays, I went to her House Party... she was pretty adamant about buying him some "skinny jeans" because in her opinion..."They're cute".... a woman... buying a boy... pants that are cute to her... smh... somebody asked me about it at the party while she was in earshot....(because they wanted a male perspective)... she heard what I had to say and felt so bad... she left and went up stairs, lol. The boy came to my house and ran down stairs when he heard Justin Bieber on Nickelodeon... my son had never heard the song... his cousin... acted out the dance moves.

Long live real ass men and Dad's that perserve BEATIN' PUSSY DOWN!.

Chea.

It's to the point where I don't even have tell my son what's "against the rules" anymore. He goes with his primal instincts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im a real man I pound pussy hard and I was raised by a single mom I am far from pussy. I know cats who were raised by both mom and dad and are still pussy. the pussifaction of man is real.

modus i think this is usful because some of this gets old when new people constantly do it but i also think people should just chill, this is a place where i ome when im done making beats or before i get to busineess, this is not really a good place to learn anything really i just like having discussions about music in general so i dont see why people need to be so seriouse

Back