Teh I hate Jay-Z cuz he chose Beyonce & ruined my dreams of a gay relationship thread

jmartone

People need to stop acting like jay-z fukced their mother!

Is it just me, or is main stream America kissing this guys ass. I always thought he sucked as an MC. Is anyone esle out there sick of all the dick riding that is going on here.

jmartone said:
Is it just me, or is main stream America kissing this guys ass. I always thought he sucked as an MC. Is anyone esle out there sick of all the dick riding that is going on here.

prepare to be eaten like a loose meat hanging in front of wolves cage..

jmartone said:

Well, I never really dug him as a M.C. His flow was always kinda lazy to me, and his voice is rather monatone and boreing. He can pick some beats though, as well as pick producers.

kaliyl said:

Well, I never really dug him as a M.C. His flow was always kinda lazy to me, and his voice is rather monatone and boreing. He can pick some beats though, as well as pick producers.

really? his flow and voice are what i like BEST about him! i don't think his rhymes are particularly special...but i think he has a real talent when it comes to adapting to a beat and riding it with a real musical flow

finally, yes hes a good mc, no he isnt the "greatest rapper alive", people go crazy for this guy, i dont see the fascination with him, i like him but if anybodys the greatest rapper of all time, its pac

he knows how to ride a beat well. but is he the "greatest" emcee... nah, not even close. not even on my top 20. he's lost the most important battle in his career... but dudes don't seem to accept that fact.

sonof said:
he knows how to ride a beat well. but is he the "greatest" emcee... nah, not even close. not even on my top 20. he's lost the most important battle in his career... but dudes don't seem to accept that fact.

Who doesn't accept that? Duke I'm most definitely a Jay-Z supporter and even I say he lost that battle, but ONLY...and ONLY because the songs pitted against each other were "Ether" and "Super Ugly". If "Takeover" and "Ether" were pitted against each other....man that shyt would have takes a completely different turn no doubt because Jay released "SuperUgly" out of desperation. There was nothing crucially planned about the release of that track unlike Jada droppin' his diss on the exact day that soundscan released "Tha Massacre" sales.

To this day I'm sure that Jay knows he won the war overall. All that bullshyt about Nas not working for him? Negro please...Jay is gonna take a part in signing that negro's checks. His verse on BP2 shytted on what all the naysayers were talkin' about...but the past is the past and Nas got in some damn good lines at Jay. Trust...we know who won in the eyes and politics of the public. But that's all that matters right?

Anyway I just think there are certain people that when you say you love hip hop and then hear their names associated with hip hop then you should immediately say, "Yeah that nygga's dope"

For producers: Timbo, Dre, Just Blaze

Emcees: Jay, Eminem, B.I.G, Pac, Pun, Big L

Talk whatever shyt you wanna talk about them, but damn some of you dudes man....blind for real.

Jay has come a long way from when he would just talk over a track. I completely disliked him then. Now I can actually listen to his verses.. I liked Flip Flop Rock on Speakerbox.

xtrordinare said:
finally, yes hes a good mc, no he isnt the "greatest rapper alive", people go crazy for this guy, i dont see the fascination with him, i like him but if anybodys the greatest rapper of all time, its pac

pac is dead.

ahhh! j-traxx messed up his lime color!!

wow. i feel like i just saw you naked

OsamaPigLatin said:

Who doesn't accept that? Duke I'm most definitely a Jay-Z supporter and even I say he lost that battle, but ONLY...and ONLY because the songs pitted against each other were "Ether" and "Super Ugly". If "Takeover" and "Ether" were pitted against each other....man that shyt would have takes a completely different turn no doubt because Jay released "SuperUgly" out of desperation. There was nothing crucially planned about the release of that track unlike Jada droppin' his diss on the exact day that soundscan released "Tha Massacre" sales.

Exactly! In fact, I'm pretty sure that Super Ugly was made the day after Ether surfaced in New York. When you look at the difference in the amount of time it took for Nas' response to appear then you'd have to say that Super Ugly was both desperation and foolishness on Jay's part. Had the real comparison been between Takeover and Ether then I think things would be considered differently too.

Also, I don't think Jay gets more credit than he deserves, it just seems to always be Nas and Cam'Ron fans that suggest he does.

OsamaPigLatin said:

To this day I'm sure that Jay knows he won the war overall. All that bullshyt about Nas not working for him? Negro please...Jay is gonna take a part in signing that negro's checks. His verse on BP2 shytted on what all the naysayers were talkin' about...but the past is the past and Nas got in some damn good lines at Jay. Trust...we know who won in the eyes and politics of the public. But that's all that matters right?

Anyway I just think there are certain people that when you say you love hip hop and then hear their names associated with hip hop then you should immediately say, "Yeah that nygga's dope"

For producers: Timbo, Dre, Just Blaze

Emcees: Jay, Eminem, B.I.G, Pac, Pun, Big L

Talk whatever shyt you wanna talk about them, but damn some of you dudes man....blind for real.

I couldnt of said it better myself. When people say stuff like the OP, it makes me shake my head. I guess saying punchlines back to back to back to back, is what make a good rapper.

You didn't ask for it, but here it goes...

The Official List Of Reasons Why People Who Claim To Love Hip Hop Also Claim To Dislike Jay Z....

1A. They're Puerto Rican and will argue to the death that Pun is the best who ever did it.

1B. They're Latino and they're mad that Fat Joe and/or Pitbull isn't even 1/4th as nice as Jay. Oops....I meant to say 1/16th.

2. You're an un-official Jansport Street Team Promoter.

3. They used to be an emcee or still haven't yet learned to...just...put the mic down. Too many emcees hate knowing that they'll always be measured to, but will never be better than Jay-Z.

4. They own all of Nas cd's.

5. When their argument begins with, "Yo if Big were still alive"...then you know it's not even worth mentioning that it's pretty fruitless to consider an emcee to be the greatest ever when he only dropped 2 cd's...3 if you count Life After Death as a double release. Shut up...don't even talk to me about those other....shyts.

6. You were unsuccessful in securing a recording contract with the Roc...orDef Jam in the past month. Either way that tight ass jacket did not make up for those less than stellar Kanye wannabe beats and rhymes.

7. Your best friend's name is Jim Jones.

8. You really believe Jay's verse on "Is That Yo Bytch" was meant for you.

9. You're mad because Bleek was the better groupie.

10. Sometimes it's just "so cool" to go against the consensus and become Anti-Hov. They'll usually hype up some little nygga just because he sells less records. Supposedly this guy is better than Jay because he's oh so real and he NEVER talks about money and bytches. Also known as "Love Of the Underdog" syndrome. Lupe Fiasco has become the latest posterboy for this atrocious accusation.

Last edited:
OsamaPigLatin said:
The Official List Of Reasons Why People Who Claim To Love Hip Hop Also Claim To Dislike Jay Z....

2. You're an un-official Jansport Street Team Promoter.

i love my jansport. :)

OsamaPigLatin said:
5. When their argument begins with, "Yo if Big were still alive"...then you know it's not even worth mentioning that it's pretty fruitless to consider an emcee to be the greatest ever when he only dropped 2 cd's...3 if you count Life After Death as a double release. Shut up...don't even talk to me about those other....shyts...
Osama great last two post, I pretty much agree with them.

But whenever someone mentions "Yo if Big were still alive...", I can see where they are coming from. But people who I usually have this arguement with, would never deny Jay's greatness, but more or less don't believe he is the greatest of all-time.

People need to stop kissin J-Traxx ass aswell but as far as this thread you cant really debate it cos everyone is gonna feel different.

In my opinion Jay is an amazin emcee definately in my top 5. Id really like to see the top 20 list by sonof to see who would top jay.

FH

Back