The swag of my Soundclick layout is up there with Vybe Beatz and them(but not SSO/JJ)

http://www.soundclick.com/baysicklybeatz

There it is, what do you guys think of it?

The batch of "songs" are just placeholder garbage until I actually make some others that represent my current abilities and are made with the intention to target my customers. So ignore these "experimental songs" that were made when I was still beginning my journey. Its more about just the layout and trying to look professional.

I think the exploding hand looks pretty sick lol.

Yo the page is dope. Good look, nice and professional. Only thing sso and jj have that you don't is flash. Not really needed if you ask me. I can care less if your intro looks like a 4th of July celebration. How much u pay for it?

went to JJ's page recently and his new layout is tight. str8 ridiculous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice layout , now you gotta work on getting your beats up there with vibe and them....smh @ the letdown , some people need to spend more time on quality material , before quality marketing. ever heard of a saying "putting the cart before the horse" ??

$20! Thats alot of time for not alot of cash. Is he just trying to build up his portfolio?

You figure, it takes 2 hours to do, thats $10 an hour.

Say he does 5 a day, thats $100 a day.

$700 a week, $1400 a month, etc.

As opposed to cats who jack up there prices to $100 for one.

He'll make more $$$$....

smart really.

You figure, it takes 2 hours to do, thats $10 an hour.

No chance that took 2 hours. Have you ever done web design?

Say he does 5 a day, thats $100 a day.

Are you seriously suggesting he can churn out 5 a day? Think about it.

$700 a week, $1400 a month, etc.

Umm, There are four weeks in a month last time I checked.

You are also assuming he manages to get enough business to work 70 hours a week?

As opposed to cats who jack up there prices to $100 for one.

He'll make more $$$$....

smart really.

He is not selling coke from a vending machine. Each design should take hours of planning, design, implementation, testing etc etc. Its alot of work for $20, thats all!

Last edited:
Does anyone else think JJ/SSO's pages are a bit over the top? Like no doubt they look great, but they're slow-loading, and don't display properly on all browsers. I mean, is that truly worth $400-600?

By the way, nice page RSE.

i don't think they're over the top.

i think that the pages enable them to stand out even further and even raise the bar on what a "professional" page should look like.

$.02
To each their own I guess...

One question though: if this is your opinion, why are you using some 1996-lookin' WordPress theme for your site?

Last edited:
Back