The swag of my Soundclick layout is up there with Vybe Beatz and them(but not SSO/JJ)

These pages are so fresh they make the beats sound hotter

I know right? Its crispy wit it.

One funny thing is that when I have that AOL thing on I can see people even when they are just hovering in the page so I see them as a guest and I can potentially msg them before they even type anything. --isnt that kinda creepy? lol

Looks good, like the main top banner/header and for $20 that is a crazy deal. I put mine together myself but gotta update it soon.

That guy has the best quality to price ratio in the industry. Get at him. The price is only for the holidays he said.

Just bought a design. Kinda bummed on the guy who did my last design so I am looking forward to see what this guy comes up with. words for the wise: e-rep does not equal quality. last time I went with someone reputable on this site and shit just was not working out.

Just bought a design. Kinda bummed on the guy who did my last design so I am looking forward to see what this guy comes up with. words for the wise: e-rep does not equal quality. last time I went with someone reputable on this site and shit just was not working out.

Congratulations! I'm interested to check it out when you got it. You should post it here so we can see.

In other news I got to 22 in Hip Hop General tonight which is embarrassing because I haven't had time to crank out some decent beats yet so I don't want people to see me like this. At least the layout is all good when they visit. Im talkin like I got to make better sh1t by tomorrow. 2 beats a day all winter. Wachu know about that....

He's designing me a page right now too...I was getting ready to throw down some serious cash for a layout, then I seen this thread! Thanks a lot man...you save me some cash!

Wow the guy you and jehfree and that other guy got the layout from jsut uses the same damn layout with different banner everything else is the same the how 2 buy a beat the leasing all that its retarded

Nobody respects soundclick producers IMO... Cept that boy Vybe got some hits

See you been gettin your daily dose of
34ht3q0.jpg

;).

I agree alot of soundclick layouts are gonna look a whole lot the same. Well I'm on the frontpage so i can front like i was the first with it :monkey:

See you been gettin your daily dose of
34ht3q0.jpg

;).

I agree alot of soundclick layouts are gonna look a whole lot the same. Well I'm on the frontpage so i can front like i was the first with it :monkey:

woah woah woah woaaahhhh!!!! III'MM CoLUMBUS!

Nah, just playing. More power to you. Like I said before, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I wish success upon everyone especially here on FP. I hope we have a whole gang of successful people. The more of us blow up, the more the "future" in future producers rings true. Such similarity in layouts doesnt hurt any of us in the eyes of the customer, its uniformity. It only makes everything simpler to understand and evens the playing field and makes it more about our musics. Everyone should have the tools to succed like I said in that Soundclick guide thread from a few days ago, its the American way.

Wow the guy you and jehfree and that other guy got the layout from jsut uses the same damn layout with different banner everything else is the same the how 2 buy a beat the leasing all that its retarded

BRO dont say its retarded, I spent hours trying to word that sh1t in the most efficient, easy to follow, easy to understand wording as possible. I tried to make it like the ghetto apple.com site in spirit. I picked out the smartest ideas from other sites, consolidated those sections, and made mine feel like it gets straight down to business. 828designs designed the graphics and the css, but the scope, concepts, words and sections were all my ideas. Most specifically, the "HOW TO BUY A BEAT" with the 1,2,3, anyone can get started, putting it at the top of the page so customers start there. I nicely summerized the obvious process to maximize the amount of people who decide to buy and minimize any confusion on the part of anyone. And also the idea of putting "yadda yadda STORE" right above your Paypal Buynow button to make it feel more like a real shop section. And of course having your paypal visa logo be super prominently customized and designed, when anyone can just copy and paste some visa logo non custom. It adds a nice little touch of trust.

So those are all my words and efficiently calibrated designs. As you can tell, Lexi already had a huge difference in people buying from him. What I tried to do is make it super customer and purchase oriented. Put nothing in there we dont need, no simple text, put everything we do need in the most easy to read and understand way custom designed based on organization. I consolidated any redundancies I've seen on other pages. It doesnt get any simpler than how these is. What would you do different? The sections are the same because you dont need any more or less information. We are all selling the same exact service. Uniformity is not bad. It trains the customers to trust and that means more cross business for everyone.

I sold one to someone who contacted me on the AIM chat directly, he asked for a different verse chorus verse etc setup on one of my mediocre tracks. Its a situation where I realized I would not have gotten that business if I didnt have the AOL thing + the layout. Since we know my beats are placeholders, (until next week) yet people buy, what does that deduce as far as the importance of marketing and layouts?

Last edited:

If you like Vybe, I don't see how you wouldn't like any of the other guys that hit number one on there all the time or many of the guys that are consistently top ten.

There's about a dozen of these guys that all sound exactly the same...they basically have a rotation of who is number one on soundclick. They sound like the same producer to me. Their pages even look the same to the point that it's funny.

There's about a dozen of these guys that all sound exactly the same...they basically have a rotation of who is number one on soundclick. They sound like the same producer to me. Their pages even look the same

i consider these points as "truth", others would consider those points as "haterism".

If you like Vybe, I don't see how you wouldn't like any of the other guys that hit number one on there all the time or many of the guys that are consistently top ten.

There's about a dozen of these guys that all sound exactly the same...they basically have a rotation of who is number one on soundclick. They sound like the same producer to me. Their pages even look the same to the point that it's funny.

Yeah I thought the samw thing. All have the same wack ass sound that gonna die soon anyway.

I say that as a fan of what Vybe and JJ are doing. They have soundclick on lock and I'm happy for them fa sho.

But yeah, they do sound like the same person lol.

I remember back when I first did soundclick and I was jaw droppin on ozone and shadowville.

I think Vybe was still around during those times too even.

But yeah, even back then, you couldn't tell them apart either.

I think the point there is that they found what works and kept with it. Here we are over a half a decade later and the sound has barely changed, yet they still make a sale or two every week or every other week.

Also, who's to say what they are doing offline right? If they are anything like me, their making even more money with the locals.

btw, merry christmas everyone!

Back