Suge Knight kills someone in hit and run on Movie Set

benji2

Apparently Suge showed up at a movie set that had Game, Ice Cube and Dre and caught a beatdown that caused him to flee in his car thus killing someone in the process. He aint got his goons to protect him anymore. I love how this new generation aint scared of Suge. This looks like a violation of his parole and a possible long jail sentence.

Suge Knight Just Killed a Guy on a Movie Set: Report

A Suge & Run!?

Such a shame those 6 bullets last year didn't do more damage. (Not that I'd want to wish death on anyone)

Last edited:
cool tune

like the different approach to getting a snare sound (small (6") cymbal on the batter head)

and the layering of two cymbals to get that swishy sound 2/3 the way through

Somebody got footage..........there are certain people that can't get away from a camera......Suge is one. You hear Suge is in the building and unconsciously reach for the phone.

One report said Suge showed up on the NWA movie set and was beaten by two guys. He then followed the two guys in his pickup truck and struck them in the parking lot deliberately, killing one. His lawyer of course has a different spin on it. His lawyers will bail(no pun intended) once they realize he's broke and he'll be stuck with a shitty public defender(lol) There have been rumors by those in his own circle he's been an informant for years. If he gets off on this, I may be forced to believe them.

Last edited:
You heard about the lawyer trying to argue that he's legally blind and didn't see the guy or something?

P.O.P. hold it down.

Back