Suge Killed Eazy E?

KelevraOne

Not too Kelevra son
So with the Straight Outta Compton comes the revival of the old conspiracy theory that Suge had Eazy E injected with AIDS to kill him. I'm just curious who buys into the theory and who doesn't

Brian Williams found the needle

Brian_Williams_9-11_Tourist_Guy.jpg

Illuminati confirmed

So suge knight found out eazy e's blood type, found someone with a matching type of blood who also had aids, took their blood without them knowing (because they would have blabbed) injected it into eazy without him knowing, and it somehow killed him in 2 weeks. Does anyone know how the aids virus works? You could inject the cold virus directly into your blood stream, it wouldn't make it more dangerous, it works the same, ffs.

So in this theory suge knight had some kinda super aids that doesn't take years to kill (he's also super sneaky and didn't get caught - the guy who mowed down people with his car like an idiot) and the autopsy didn't show it. Seems legit.

Last edited:
So suge knight found out eazy e's blood type, found someone with a matching type of blood who also had aids, took their blood without them knowing (because they would have blabbed) injected it into eazy without him knowing, and it somehow killed him in 2 weeks. Does anyone know how the aids virus works? You could inject the cold virus directly into your blood stream, it wouldn't make it more dangerous, it works the same, ffs.

So in this theory suge knight had some kinda super aids that doesn't take years to kill (he's also super sneaky and didn't get caught - the guy who mowed down people with his car like an idiot) and the autopsy didn't show it. Seems legit.

Lol I don't believe it. I've just been seeing it pop up all over our new feed.

Back