Suge confessed the murder of B.I.G.?

"A prison snitch told cops that Marion "Suge" Knight allegedly confessed to him about arranging The Notorious B.I.G.'s murder from his prison cell and mocked the way the Brooklyn rapper slumped over after getting shot.

Taking the stand in the Wallace family's wrongful death lawsuit yesterday, Detective Fred Miller revealed the "shocking" tale he heard from informant Mario Ha'mmond, who allegedly heard it directly from Knight's mouth. According to Ha'mmond, Knight heartlessly boasted on Big's death.

"That fat beeyatch took it like a beeyatch . . . he rolled over on his ass," Knight allegedly told Ha'mmond while both were incarcerated in a state prison several months after the rapper's March 9, 1997, slaying.

The informant claims that Knight told him he "orchestrated the murder while incarcerated at the L.A. County Jail" using two reliable henchmen and a cellphone network on the outside. According to Ha'mmond, Knight revealed that Death Row security leaders Big Sikes aka Devon Sikes and Reg aka Reggie Wright Jr. put the squad together. Knight couldn't be reached for comment yesterday.

However, establishing a link between Big's killing and the Death Row mogul won't help the Wallace family win the federal lawsuit against the City of Los Angeles. In order to win, the family must also tie the slaying to crooked LAPD cop David A. Mack, who was kicked off the force after a bank robbery in November of 1997. Mack is presently serving a 14-year prison sentence.

Sources say the case fared well yesterday when Miller testified that Big's close friend, Damian Butler saw Mack outside the music industry party the rapper attended before his murder."

" surprise twist in Notorious B.I.G. wrongful-death trial.

Testimony has been halted for the next few days after lawyers for the family of the late rapper, whose real name is Christopher Wallace, apparently received a potential trial-turning tip bolstering their theory that disgraced Los Angeles cops played a part in Biggie's murder.

U.S. District Judge Florence-Marie Cooper excused jurors early Friday after Wallace family attorney Perry Sanders came forward with news that his team had been contacted by a Louisiana man who purported to have key information. Once jurors left the courtroom, Sanders told the judge that his tipster claimed that former officers David Mack and Rafael Perez had confessed to two jailhouse informants that they had killed the hip-hopster after a music industry party in L.A.'s mid-Wilshire district on March 9, 1997.

Sanders told the judge that the unidentified tipster--who referred to himself only as "Frank" and is believed to be a current or former LAPD officer--called on Thursday and revealed that he had attended a police disciplinary hearing on Dec. 11, 2000, during which two jailhouse snitches stated that "they had information regarding confessions to this homicide" by Mack and Perez.

Sanders claimed that other police officials warned the informants not to talk about the alleged confessions.

The identities of the jailhouse informants are not known. Vincent Marella, the attorney representing the city of Los Angeles in the case, downplayed the phone tip during Friday's hearing, calling Sanders' actions "histrionics."

Cooper initially had scheduled testimony to resume Tuesday after lawyers for both sides evaluated the relevant evidence, including tapes and transcripts of the police disciplinary hearing. On Monday, Cooper met with the attorneys and discussed how to proceed. Per City News Service, Sanders said that a recording of the session does indeed have an informant implicating Mack and Perez. Sanders reportedly told the judge he is trying to get more documents from the city.

Following the Monday meeting, Cooper ordered city lawyers to give Sanders the materials and pushed the trial restart date back to Thursday.

Mack and Perez are both behind bars for other crimes. The former is serving a 14-year prison term for armed robbery, while the latter is locked up for his role in the LAPD's Rampart corruption scandal.

The Wallace family, led by the rapper's mother, Voletta, and widow, Faith Evans, filed a federal civil rights and wrongful-death lawsuit against the LAPD three years ago, accusing the department of botching the investigation into the rapper's death to cover up the fact that the rogue cops may have committed the crime.

The family says the department also failed to protect Biggie despite evidence of increasing bad blood between the rapper's East Coast contingent (he was part of Sean "Puffy" Combs' New York-based Bad Boy Entertainment) and West Coast rappers (led by Marion "Suge" Knight's Death Row Records). The suit cites the bicoastal rap rivalry and the drive-by shooting death of Wallace's rival Tupac Shakur six months earlier as reasons the LAPD should have been more prepared when Biggie was gunned down during a visit to the city in March 1997.

The Wallaces' suit claims Mack--acting on orders from Knight--arranged for the shooting in retaliation for Shakur's death. Mack was originally named as a defendants in the lawsuit but was dropped before the trial began last week. Knight was never named in the suit and has never been criminally charged in connection to the murder.

Since the trial began last Wednesday, a number of witnesses and informants testified on behalf of the LAPD that Mack was not involved in Biggie's death and that the department considered Knight their prime suspect.

Mikko Alanne, a writer working on a screenplay for HBO about Wallace's killing, told jurors Friday that an LAPD detective had claimed there was a videotape showing Mack and Perez present when Knight allegedly planned Biggie's death. The tape has yet to surface.

E! Online "

intresting, the dude who's doing the screenplay is from here.

Now I'm not a fan of reality TV. But when the **** will Suge get a show on MTV? This guy is not even a person anymore he's a character. I just read on dubcc that Suge and game got into it at the BET rehearsal?

BJv said:
Now I'm not a fan of reality TV. But when the **** will Suge get a show on MTV? This guy is not even a person anymore he's a character. I just read on dubcc that Suge and game got into it at the BET rehearsal?

nah...i doubt that. Cuz Suge's mantra is The Enemey of my Enemy is my Friend. Even though he's cool with Dre and Snoop, he's beefing with 50 HARD. Suge hates 50. So therefore he's gonna be cool with Game.

well logic would suggest that...

arnt lie detectors 99.9% right most times. all the cops gotta do is get suge knight and the snitch, interview em and then put em through sevral lie detector tests.

parabin paraboom problem solved

just a logical opinion from me

Bigsy said:
arnt lie detectors 99.9% right most times. all the cops gotta do is get suge knight and the snitch, interview em and then put em through sevral lie detector tests.

parabin paraboom problem solved

just a logical opinion from me

Lie detectors don't hold up in court.

Why do people always say Suge had 2pac killed?

It's all very believeable until you consider that Suge was IN THE CAR NEXT TO HIM. Is dude really gonna put his own life at risk like that!?

hold on hold on....from what i know tupac got shot in the back while walkin down the street. thats what i thought happened

From what I know of Death Row, Hammond used to work for Death Row and was in jail the same time his employer(Suge Knight) was. He's not no random guy that just happen to be in the same prison and wants to get publicity. He's also in the "Welcome to Death Row" film.

"The Game, who famously feuded with mentor 50 Cent back in March, is now locked in a hate-fest with thuggish rap mogul Suge Knight. The pair's respective posses rumbled outside marketing maestro Steve Stoute's 35th birthday bash at Cabana in L.A. Sunday night after one of Knight's cronies tried to snatch a bling-encrusted chain off Game's neck. The next night, Knight and Game were disinvited from a party for R&B diva Ciara at Geisha House — and security was doubled — after it was rumored the rap rivals would square off again there. Insiders believe it's only a matter of time before the festering feud explodes into violence. Knight, who has aligned himself with the Bloods street gang for years, has long been suspected of involvement in the unsolved murder of Brooklyn rap legend Notorious B.I.G. The slain rapper's family recently filed a federal lawsuit claiming the LAPD turned a blind eye to the 1997 murder because evidence pointed at disgraced cop David Mack, who allegedly worked for Knight's Death Row Records."

--------------

YoungHové said:

It's all very believeable until you consider that Suge was IN THE CAR NEXT TO HIM. Is dude really gonna put his own life at risk like that!?

acctually that would mad smart to be in the same car so it looks like u had nuthin to do with it. and if he set it up like that then his life is not in danger.

I don't see why no one doesn't shoot Suge. I mean he's a big guy and all, but he ain't bullet proof. All you have to do is shoot him and plead self defense. Just say I thought he was gonna kill me.

that ****in snitch would say anything to get outta jail with his lying ass...Suge ain't stupid unless him and Suge was cool like that

YoungHové said:

Tupac was shot in the head. There is no way that bullet could have not hit Suge if it was from the passing car. Suge is too big. Suge, in the melee, shot Pac in the head and drove off to dispose of the murder weapon. Suge is also the one who told Pac to remove his vest.

I think Suge had something to do with it. Has anyone else seen the VH1 documentary where that one cop connected Mack to Suge. Now it's all surfacing again in court several years later by different investigators. That's no coincidence. Anyone who is saying Suge didn't do it isn't looking at all the facts. They point more to him having an involvement than anything else.

I could care less if Suge had anything to do with Pac and Bigs death. He is still a fukin prick and should die.

Back