Suge confessed the murder of B.I.G.?

POUND said:
I could care less if Suge had anything to do with Pac and Bigs death. He is still a fukin prick and should die.

I think you are being totally disrespectful. Don't EVER wish death on another brother, even if he has bestowed death on another. And it is not proven that this particular human being did anything.
Your attitude needs to change.

even if he's killed someone you liked?

I believe in justice and capitol punishment for evil human beings, that aint disrespectful.

Heezzi said:

Tupac was shot in the head. There is no way that bullet could have not hit Suge if it was from the passing car. Suge is too big. Suge, in the melee, shot Pac in the head and drove off to dispose of the murder weapon. Suge is also the one who told Pac to remove his vest.

I heard that Pac didn't actually take a vest with him to Nevada. This was according to his girlfriend at the time (Quincy Jone's daughter).

7thSense said:
they should have put a wire on the guy, a prison snitch is not a credible source

not if your the govment
then they are gold.

theyll offer u a "secret" deal but wont enforce it till after WAY after trail, maybe a few years down the road. Offering a deal/special treatment for sumone 2 speak at the present sends out bad signals to juries, but its a KNOWN but ignored fact it happens ALL THE TIME on the back end. that why u see a lot of lifers with so called 'nothing 2 gain' - do these things, think about it if you IN JAIL for the rest of your life what do u have 2 gain? A BETTER JAIL, which is normally the route that happens. and juries dont suspect anything because they are lifers. and da's or defense team normally dont call em on it cause they know thell be needin a "jail witness" one day.

also lie detectors have an avg accuracy rate of about 75-85percent in lab conditions BUT 65 or worse in real world conditions. and also ARE NOT admited in to official evidence.

Hott Sauce
Fp's Legal Counsel

yeah i'm sure suge had both of them setup, how could a 300pound nigge be missed by several shots when the skinniest guy in the car gets hit 4 times, thats not logical

and we have no evidence that he was acctually grazed by a bullet, thats just speculation, hell if he could find a cop to kill somone i'm sure he could find one to lie on a poliece report.

Back