So who won? Nicki vs Remy Ma

Neither as Remy should lean back and focus on being someone worth listening to and she lost by jacking Ether for her diss and Nicki is a pop artist more than a Hip Hop artist. Females feuding in Rap is what men in the industry want to see for the benefit of the male dominated industry and the detriment of women who participate as artists.

I disagree. I think it added some excitement to the industry and helped to open the doors up a little more for other female artists. It's no lie that Nicki has been Ms Female Rap for the last 7 years or so. She's shown in the past that she has no fondness of opening things up for other female artists. Also I think the quality of Shether has gained some respect for the lyricism of women in rap. When's the last time that people have been talking about a song by a woman rapper that wasn't about sex?

I ain't feeling the beef. It was a pointless endeavor. One listen was enough for me to determine that Remy Ma isn't focused on being successful in the long term. It isn't going to help anyone sell more records.

Back