So let's be real for a moment here. Are you in it for the money or for the music?

There's still money in music, you just may not be smart/saavy/skilled enough to know how to get it.

As for your question, I practice/study jazz guitar 2 hours a day--take that for what you will. If I wanted ******* just for the sake of it, i'd do this:

Am I the only one who watched all those videos, they're pretty dam good

Niggas with no money act like money isn't everything

I wanna stack cheddar all day, money run the world and if you don't have it you get run over, that's how it is

getting money is very important because it frees you, frees you from boring jobs, bad people and a boring life

This is truth.

The PC answer is because you want to make good music... But we all know that for some folks trying to get into the biz it's about money... And that's cool and all, but just be real with yourself when you answer this thread.

Are you making these beats for the chance at making money or just for the craft, the art of it?

I make music because I enjoy it. Money is simply a requirement for me to continue making music. More importantly, I make the kind of music that my clients like and use in their productions. After all, what's the point of making music if nobody else likes what's made?

It's nice to get paid for what your doing, but honestly I really love what i'm doing so as long as my rent is paid and i can live a decent life then everything is good

im in the industry because i love making music first and foremost, but there comes a stage in your life when you realize you deserve to be making money.. AND A LOT OF IT. If anything, developing the ability to make money from your music is a skill in its self, not an asset which should be scorned at by others who accuse you of being a 'sell out' or some bull shit - its all about having a good business sense and there's nothing immoral about that

Back