SMS Audio By 50 = Engineering GARBAGE....smh

B

BIGMOZ

I've never come across such a poorly built pos. Who are the engineers they got to work on this thing?? I'm not even talking about the sound quality at this point...simply from the design, the thing is put together like the flimsiest piece of sh*t.

$400...unbelievable.

I understand the majority of this thing is simply built on marketing and brand...but Christ, put some effort into the raw materials and designs. It's like they wanted to get a 4,000% markup on their cost.

/rant

At $400, Im trying that sh*t before buying. Took me about 2 minutes to review before knowing it was trash.

I like the wireless concept cuz u l

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Cuz u look like a douche at the gym with all these wires hanging from your head. But other than that, it's garbage

hey rome, the sound quality on them joints pretty good?

Yeah, they sound good to me.

Get em for cheap - Amazon.com: Motorola S305 Bluetooth Stereo Headset w/ Microphone (Black) - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

I always go to Amazon to read the reviews on products before I buy. They have 1,660 reviews and are at 4 stars. The reviews are at the bottom of the page.

They aren't anything to jump up and down about but they do the trick.

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-S305...=dp_db_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Last edited:
Back