skywlkr presents: northern lights instrumental cd (free dl)

S

skylarsarous

i reposted this in the flipping/sampling section, sorry!!!!!!!!

Hey FP; it's skywlkr. Just finished recorded my first group cd with my boy M. Schwartz ( www.myspace.com/mschwartzisaking ) and with purchase of cd we're including the instrumental cd with it. Hoping we end up hearing some kids tearing up the beats that we did for our first cd. Promotion idea, idk lolz.

i would love feedback on the cd, so plaese do so on here

But here it is. Please check it out/download it off datpiff if you got an account on there. Rate it for me. If not and you just want to download i'm also providing a media fire link below.

SKYWLKR_Skywlkr_Presents_Northern_Lights_Instrume-front-large.jpg

and for the mediafire link!!!!!

that 1st track was dope but it was mixed so badly that it made my ears bleed.

dont see ya around here as often anymore... but you've deffinetly improved. really feeling the northern lights track. mind telling me what you sampled? I know I've heard it before and its driving me nuts. I'll share some samples off one of my beat tapes :cool:

http://www.datpiff.com/mixtapes-search.php?criteria=tweak&x=0&y=0

Sample is 'Jeffrey Osborne - Who Would Have Guessed'

Tweak, loving those beat tapes, you got an email address I can hit you up at?

Sky, the instrumentals are good man, don't have time to give a track-by-track break-down right now but ''Treat Me Bad'' and the last 3 joints were stand-outs for me, I'll deffo be sure to check out future releases from you based on what I've heard, keep it up.

Sample is 'Jeffrey Osborne - Who Would Have Guessed'

Tweak, loving those beat tapes, you got an email address I can hit you up at?

Sky, the instrumentals are good man, don't have time to give a track-by-track break-down right now but ''Treat Me Bad'' and the last 3 joints were stand-outs for me, I'll deffo be sure to check out future releases from you based on what I've heard, keep it up.

thnx man, yeah its tweakrunsthis@gmail.com

Back