Sending beats to Artist's Management... HELP

gescajadillo

So I know this certain artist, has quite an amount of recognition, and I want to send a clear and concise email about a certain production beat that I want to offer to them. I specifically made this beat for this artist. And I am about to send them the production work as well. So What is the best way to write a good email to them? I really don't want to sound like a spammer or anything, I just really want to sound professional without having to make them click delete. Thanks.

Last edited:
I try to think like them when I send my emails. Normally all I do is give contact info. They dont really give any **** about anything except what the beat sounds like

Yea dude let me handle this for you. I always get replies. I can get features for people to. I'll get you a good price too!

Over thinking it a bit, if you already have the email to submit to, send the track with your contact information and if they like it theyll contact you back.

Man the product is what hooks them in, if they like ya work, then ya worry about the professional aspect of ya business. I know quite a bit of producer/artist managers...TRUST..they dont want all that added stuff. They listen to hundreds of songs a day. No bio's, No pic's...just Mp3's and ya info (ya email) which is already there...make it as easy for them as possible.

Back