Rumor: Dr.Dre To (Possibly) Drop New Single Today. *Source Inside*

I'm looking around for any other tips other than this one. Like I said in the header (Possibly). Needlez is down with Aftermath so he's definitely a credible source at this point. Like I said, I'm not holding my breath.

At this point, Dre could release an MP3 of him saying "Testing Testing 1 2 3" with 3 minutes of static afterwards and dudes would be screaming how its the best track this year and how Dre stepped completely out of the box and was providing commentary on the industry....just release *something* please...enough of this...they say he's recorded like 300 songs....surely 1 of those are good enough to release for the streets and not just a Dre Beat with *INSERT RANDOM RAPPER* on the vocals...

This is genius, after 10 years of working on it Dre starts off his buzz through a twitter message from Needlz. It's on CNN right now too.

I bet they were the ones behind launching twitter.com, does it say interscope anywhere in the FAQ?

Detox... Maybe i would of got excited if this was the 8th time we've been down this road but 9 is enuff. I hope its a good album but all i see this album doing is showing how someone can have a rep so strong he can Sade(google her release dates if your confused by that reference) the rap world for as long as he wants.

Scared money don't make money. Besides, all the gay rumors and dropping off of other artist off his label makes me think people wont talk out of respect. It's kinda annoying to hear people excited about Detox after all these upsets. I can't wait to hear it once it drops but I can wait on being excited till I got the real deal in my CD player.

It's kinda annoying to hear people excited about Detox after all these upsets. I can't wait to hear it once it drops but I can wait on being excited till I got the real deal in my CD player.

Agree, gotta quote you on that shyt dogg.

And the myth continues...

But seriously, I will be the first one in my flying car to be at Future Wal-Mart to buy Detox. Unfortunately, I'll have to break into the local museum so I can play it on this ancient device called a "CD Player." When the Future Cops try to arrest me, I will show them my archaeological permit. It's for science, baby! I'm trying to study the music of the ancient Western Coastal tribes, sometimes referred to as "gangstas."

Ok, enough ADD lol

At this point, Dre could release an MP3 of him saying "Testing Testing 1 2 3" with 3 minutes of static afterwards and dudes would be screaming how its the best track this year and how Dre stepped completely out of the box and was providing commentary on the industry....just release *something* please...enough of this...they say he's recorded like 300 songs....surely 1 of those are good enough to release for the streets and not just a Dre Beat with *INSERT RANDOM RAPPER* on the vocals...

funny ****.....Foot. Had me lmFAO.

who cares? the chronic was dope. 2001 is a masterpiece. but dre has pretty much fallen off. any beats i've heard of his lately have been crap.

Hey Yo Op...Do tell us though or start a new thread if it drops. And dat goes to every1 else too....I'm keepin my eyes on the net open as well. The Doc got us all hyped for real.

I asked needlz if it's Dre from Cool & Dree, Dre from Dre n Vidal, Dre 3000 or Dre Souljaboy lol.
No response.

Back