Rumor: Dame Dash signing Currency & Jay Electronica?

Kaminota

Kanye West's Ego Online
This is ya boy Kam bringing you the latest ..... but almost never the greatest (psshh)... NEWS {epic beard man voice}

Hey slow news week for Urban listeners ... Oh but...

On my way to work this mourning listening to Power 102.9....

Bombshell Boogie said Dame Dash was starting a record label called Blue Roc Records and signing New Orleans rappers Currency and Jay Electronica.

And then I was like .... WTF?!?!?!

I tired to verify but nothing is popping up online .... I'm flabbergasted and bewildered by all this ...

Is there any truth to this and if so .... what y'all think about it?

I know what I think...

I did a lil background checking and come to find out that boy Dame Dash is a hella of a lot more educated than I thought (WIKIWIKI).

That new info plus my already established opinion of old boy mixed and I could kind of believe it... the starting a Record label part anyway....

But in these troubled times ... I hope it's digital deals only. Cause as we know ... the days of holding a physical record in hand are gone ... Logging into the interweb is in and it's ever expanding... Welcome to the Matrix... Neyo! {Mopheous voice}

Uh Oh guys, I got to roll

My boss just walked in and it time to get professional.

Let me know what y'all think!

Last edited:
If anyone can do it its Dame, I don't think people give him enough credit. I doubt Jay would be the Jay he is today without Dame and Biggs.

Both artists are very good. But as far as sales it would be hard to come by with them. Jay Electronica has a better chance than Currensy in my opinion

If anyone can do it its Dame, I don't think people give him enough credit. I doubt Jay would be the Jay he is today without Dame and Biggs.

Trruuuuuu jay was just a hype man for damn near 10 years til dame n biggs came in the picture. they molded him.

i'm really rootin for dame to make it back. ultimately i'd love to see the whole Roc/State Prop get back together.

Jay would **** block that deal in a heartbeat.

Jay Electronica is one of the most sought after cats in the game right now.

Jay Electronica & Curren$y have been hangin w/ Dame alot lately. Don't know how true him digning Jay Elect is, but we'll see.

Can anyone please explain me what people have against Dame? I never understood why dude gets so much dislike from people, he always seemed cool and very smart to me.

He said he can reach a billion, maybe that's the part where people say he's crazy, IDK, let's see with what he's coming up with.

Whether or not Dame is responsible for the success of Jay-Z or not is arguable.

What isn't arguable is that Jay-Z is without a doubt responsible for any success Dame had.

What has Dame ever done that's been successful that didn't have Jay-Z's name on it???

The only thing Dame ever got right that wasn't simply a Jay-Z cosign is Kanye West.

"Blue Roc Records" will flop just like "Dame Dash Music Group" before it.

Dame is a self admitted arrogant ass hole.

You are beneath him and he lets you know that.
Damn, having the wrong attitude can make so much difference...

...they say come humble into this game.

"Why you think me and Dame cool, we assholes"

Being that Jay Elect is so popular right now, I see him doing something much bigger than signing on with Dame.

Back