Rick Ross feat. Chris Brown - Sorry (produced by Scott Storch)

Would love to see a proper return of Mr. Scorch.

50 Cent - Just a Lil' Bit always been a fav of mine from him!

Heard this joint on the radio earlier in the week - def feelin it and I'm not the biggest fan of either. Always respect that Ross appreciates talented musicians and producers by using the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League instead of the typical copy-cat trap producers.

def feelin it and I'm not the biggest fan of either.

Agree! As much as artists need producers, producers need artists too. I'm the biggest fanboy of Storch you will find around, and I'll be the first to admit this song wouldn't be nowhere near as good as it is, without these two artists.

Heard this joint on the radio earlier in the week - def feelin it and I'm not the biggest fan of either. Always respect that Ross appreciates talented musicians and producers by using the J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League instead of the typical copy-cat trap producers.

Hood Billionaire though...

This is a dope song, good to see that there may be a return of Scott Storch. But Ross has always had a good ear for beats, not just certain producers, he's worked with Lex Luger, Beat Billionaire, Justice League, Pharrell, Metro Boomin and the list could go on. That just shows his taste in music and his ability to pick good beats. There are some good artist who just have terrible taste in beats.

love scott storch beats. Chris brown have amazing vocal in this track. Rick too good. i luv it.

Back