Rick Ross Cancels Remaining Tour Dates

yup seen this when i woke up i was like yup lol the one in NC is the one i heard he canceled

The promoters cancelled, not rick ross. liability issues with the club make owners and promoters cancel. Them 9 days is a lot of money lost though, to me at least. No

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

If he's a real G he'll show up to the clubs anyway

If he's a real G he'll show up to the clubs anyway

Ah, but he's an entertainer, not a real G. If he truly was threatened, I can understand him walking away. He's got millions. A life to live. WE think he's going to care about his reputation, but he doesn't. He cares about living the good life, and I don't blame him.

i feel bad for all the people who get paid daily to be on these tours and now missing on 9 days of money. Not everybody on a tour is a rich rapper. Lots of cats that are tryna eat missing out on a couple racks

Ah, but he's an entertainer, not a real G. If he truly was threatened, I can understand him walking away. He's got millions. A life to live. WE think he's going to care about his reputation, but he doesn't. He cares about living the good life, and I don't blame him.

Twas a joke mayne

i feel bad for all the people who get paid daily to be on these tours and now missing on 9 days of money. Not everybody on a tour is a rich rapper. Lots of cats that are tryna eat missing out on a couple racks

Very true. Let's say someone actually gets to Ross though... that would end the tour, too. I'd think his crew is disappointed, but understanding. Maybe the bawse will make it up to them.

And Esco, I gotcha. Tough to read sarcasm online from strangers sometimes.

if ross is rich as he says he is, he never has to tour agin, he never has to work again, he never has to rap or do nothing ever again.. he is almost a billionair right? riiiiiiiiiiight... :/ so he can pay all the gd's, he can pay all the people who is touring, he can buy puffy a few more dinners and cars, oh wait.. it's only entertainment.

I have no idea why i typed what i just typed. i think there is a moral in there somewhere.. something like the people touring with him chose to tour around with a fake ass mofo who welcomes beef till it actually happens. money can be made but aint shit free or easy, fake it till you make it but fake it TILL you make it meaning once you make it, knock off the mobb shit, that shit always fails. image to uphold or image to run from in public? ....man i could go on for days when i dont know exactly wtf im trying to say.

if ross is rich as he says he is, he never has to tour agin, he never has to work again, he never has to rap or do nothing ever again.. he is almost a billionair right? riiiiiiiiiiight... :/ so he can pay all the gd's, he can pay all the people who is touring, he can buy puffy a few more dinners and cars, oh wait.. it's only entertainment.

I have no idea why i typed what i just typed. i think there is a moral in there somewhere.. something like the people touring with him chose to tour around with a fake ass mofo who welcomes beef till it actually happens. money can be made but aint shit free or easy, fake it till you make it but fake it TILL you make it meaning once you make it, knock off the mobb shit, that shit always fails. image to uphold or image to run from in public? ....man i could go on for days when i dont know exactly wtf im trying to say.

I kind of get what you're trying to say 61. Fake it until you make it but when you make it, you better stop faking or the people who are "really" about that life will test you. What I'm waiting to hear is the rapper Rick Ross' public statement about this. When the picture of rapper Rick Ross as a CO was released, he just denied it was him by changing the subject every time someone brought it up. Now what is he going to say? I'm worth too much money to be taking chances?

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Will his "gangster", "d-boy" image take a hit?

I heard all the previous shows were half empty and they struggled to sell the rest. that's why it got cancelled.

I wouldn't take any risk.

Ask Biggie about going to California.

Even UFC fighters turn down fights and they have legions of fans who think they can fight. I know this isn't about fighting but sometimes showing out for everybody isn't the thing to do when you know better, lol. Everybody in the UFC turned down a fight with Glover Texiera... he had only fought in the UFC once. Fabio Maldonado took a fight with him. He got beatdown so bad the UFC gave him a bonus, lol.

Rick Ross Speaks On Cancelling MMG Tour Dates & Addresses The GDs! "Ain't No Checks Gettin Cut"

[video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhmP95p9vPFfO21q1m[/video]

Last edited:
I heard all the previous shows were half empty and they struggled to sell the rest. that's why it got cancelled.

That WSHH vid plus an article i just read on MSN sings this tune. Apparently, Ross is downplaying the threats thing now, and is, in fact, blaming it on poor promotion.

Last edited:
Back