Real shit here. Why do women like drug dealers so much

Mista Jones D

I swear a trap nigga wit little recognition will get more pussy den a millionare. I dropped dis subject on my Facebook and aint nan ***** commented on it yet except one of my niggas. Im prior military an niggas kno I make music, which women like too, but when I started doin what I was doin dats when I had the most female attraction. Den when you get jammed up an shit get real, dem same ******* you was ****in don't want nuthin to do wit you. Aint puttin minutes on the phone, no books, no commissary no nuthin. If you trappin right now lord forbid you get jammed up but if you do, dats when you see who's wit you an who aint an trust me its gon hurt, niggas forget about you.
But back to the question. Why do women like trap niggas so much? I kno the answer(s) but I jus want to hear other peoples opinion on it. Lol an ******* wanna kno why I call em ******* an why dey aint shit.

They don't only like TRAP "dudes" they like any one that's adventurous and is a risk taker.

That could be military, police officer,.... almost anything. They also like people that are "talented" like sports stars.

Most of my wife's friends who have boys... FORCE them to play sports or do something "manly". The gamer cry-babies that let the "athletes" call them names... don't get much affection from Mommy (black mommies).

It's the he's dangerous / bad boy factor - been around for years.

Once you do get "jammed" up... why would their lives stop, lol. I mean you're jammed up, they're not. I don't think the should wait at all and the dude shouldn't want them to. They have a life, don't try to have your life AND their life. I mean they're not supposed just forget about you and throw you under the bus. If they do the basics and even take your call... be happy.

Because women don't go for looks but primarily social status and money

who have the highest social status in the hood ? dealers

Women don't like these type of dudes...only simple minded trashy low class females do. Also has a lot to do with influence from entertainment...rappers glorifying selling drugs

You need to chuck that up to the women you encounter. I always had to lie to a chick I was dating when I was selling dope. Make up fake jobs and shyt.

Only ones I know into drug dealers come on different scales....

Corner rats. The chick who walks up and down the block with her homegirls and baby strollers checkin for their next babydaddy(who will be locked up for petty shyt before the baby is born and when he comes home will never check the kid because he's busy making $50 a day after reup)in front of the convenient store.

Brand rats. These are the chicks who walk, I repeat walk around wearing coach or LV from head to toe who like dope dealers who f**k off their money keeping these girls looking fresh. But don't be fooled, they also f**k the guy who works at the store who looks away when they steal or hooks them up with gear. They also f**k any other nikka who's walking around in namebrand shyt because they feel an instant connection.

Golddiggers. You already know, and they move from you to the next dope boy the second they see him shining more than you. And don't let some rapper or sports star be around they gonna f**k him til his eyes roll back and drop back by the spot to pack their shyt up, tell you how broke you always been and how they deserve more, and be out runnin behind the next cat til they can land someone even richer.

Any real chick worth f**kin with is gonna be disappointed in you selling dope and want you to change. Any chick who run behind dope boys already been ran thru backwards and every other which way.

Last edited:
Women don't like these type of dudes...only simple minded trashy low class females do. Also has a lot to do with influence from entertainment...rappers glorifying selling drugs

This guy has it right. It also has a lot to do with their level of self-esteem.

Some women think a man with "class" would never want a woman like them.

I know this lady that used to talk to this guy as a teen, they went their separate ways and she dated a lot of low lifes. He came back around and asked her out on a date, her esteem was so low that she got worried that he might find out that she turned out to be "hood"... so what did she do you ask?

She got drunk on the date because she was wondering what he was thinking. She ended up being so loaded that she couldn't walk and he had to carry her home.

He never asked for another date, lol. She should've just thought more of herself.

They don't only like TRAP "dudes" they like any one that's adventurous and is a risk taker.

That could be military, police officer,.... almost anything. They also like people that are "talented" like sports stars.

Most of my wife's friends who have boys... FORCE them to play sports or do something "manly". The gamer cry-babies that let the "athletes" call them names... don't get much affection from Mommy (black mommies).

It's the he's dangerous / bad boy factor - been around for years.

Once you do get "jammed" up... why would their lives stop, lol. I mean you're jammed up, they're not. I don't think the should wait at all and the dude shouldn't want them to. They have a life, don't try to have your life AND their life. I mean they're not supposed just forget about you and throw you under the bus. If they do the basics and even take your call... be happy.

I WAS in the Army and I WAS about to run Track for West Point right before I got kicked out so I get where you comin from Rome. But when my hands started to get sticky dats when I had the most recognition. I kno life goes on but that dont mean you cant put some money on a nigga books or sumthin. I jus want to hear people (preferably a female) speak on it since aint no ******* on my Facebook speakin on it

So...I'm the only dude who had to lie to chicks I dated about NOT selling dope when I was?

Maybe it's cooler for this generation. I was always losing a chick because she didn't wanna put up with me going to jail or gettin in fights and the second they seen something bagged up or a gun, it's over. That was all of high school for me.

I know plenty of rats who like that type shyt, but after a split 40oz, a blunt and gettin off real quick I never really liked dealing with those type chicks. They got too much drama with them mainly because they f**k with other dope boys.

Not sure how old you are, but when you get into your 30s, i'm sure those chicks you speaking on are gonna be f**ked off in life to the point it ain't even worth braggin about how they used to look back when you was hittin it. .

Last edited:
I kno life goes on but that dont mean you cant put some money on a nigga books or sumthin.

I will reveal something in this thread... for those that don't read... forever wallow in muck.

This relates to work but it also relates to what you posted, when you stop being able to "give" and "provide"... nobody is going to give a damn, lol. Sad. (It might take some time but it'll happen).

You could be a nice, caring, smooth, mackin' whatchamacallit... but guess what.

The World Only Cares About What It Can Get from You

Let's say that the person you love the most has just been shot. He or she is lying in the street, bleeding and screaming. A guy rushes up and says, "Step aside." He looks over your loved one's bullet wound and pulls out a pocket knife -- he's going to operate right there in the street.

"OK, which one is the injured one?"

You ask, "Are you a doctor?"

The guy says, "No."

You say, "But you know what you're doing, right? You're an old Army medic, or ..."

At this point the guy becomes annoyed. He tells you that he is a nice guy, he is honest, he is always on time. He tells you that he is a great son to his mother and has a rich life full of fulfilling hobbies, and he boasts that he never uses foul language.

Confused, you say, "How does any of that ****ing matter when my (wife/husband/best friend/parent) is lying here bleeding! I need somebody who knows how to operate on bullet wounds! Can you do that or not?!?"

Now the man becomes agitated -- why are you being shallow and selfish? Do you not care about any of his other good qualities? Didn't you just hear him say that he always remembers his girlfriend's birthday? In light of all of the good things he does, does it really matter if he knows how to perform surgery?

In that panicked moment, you will take your bloody hands and shake him by the shoulders, screaming, "Yes, I'm saying that none of that other shit matters, because in this specific situation, I just need somebody who can stop the bleeding, you crazy ****ing *******."

"I don't get it. Would it help if I put on a lab jacket? Here, one sec, let me just ..."

So here is my terrible truth about the adult world: You are in that very situation every single day. Only you are the confused guy with the pocket knife. All of society is the bleeding gunshot victim.

If you want to know why society seems to shun you, or why you seem to get no respect, it's because society is full of people who need things. They need houses built, they need food to eat, they need entertainment, they need fulfilling sexual relationships. You arrived at the scene of that emergency, holding your pocket knife, by virtue of your birth -- the moment you came into the world, you became part of a system designed purely to see to people's needs.

"Here's that shit you needed. Now **** off."

Either you will go about the task of seeing to those needs by learning a unique set of skills, or the world will reject you, no matter how kind, giving and polite you are. You will be poor, you will be alone, you will be left out in the cold.

Does that seem mean, or crass, or materialistic? What about love and kindness -- don't those things matter? Of course.

As long as they result in you doing things for people that they can't get elsewhere.

in other words op... those chicks were using you as long as you provided a "service"... once your services stopped... you were no longer needed. The guy in the story with the pocket knife didn't know how to operate, the guy that needed somebody that could operate wouldn't care if they rolled up with a can of Colt 45, some Newports and THUG LIFE tatted on his stomach. He just needed a service. The nice guy in the story couldn't provide that service so none of his other qualities mattered.

When you're jammed up, you can't provide "services". Those chicks are looking for "service providers".

and for those of you who are the low man on the totem pole at your jobby job... you are that nice guy, who doesn't cuss that's in the story... they would rather have somebody that can operate, lol. That's why C.E.O's are crooked, they know their jobs better than all of the "nice and caring" people... in some situations.... your niceness, call Mommy every Sunday stuff doesn't matter.

... it's the reason nice guys finish last, they can't "operate" when they need to.

Last edited:
Women like different kinds of men. Before I got married I used to always have 5 or 6 around that were all about me. Hell I still have a few trying to get at me even though I am married. Women like a lot of different things and its different for every guy. Women tend to like my confidence, I can cook, they think I am funny, and an all around good dude. Young girls might not go for that but a lot will. I have never spent any real money on female or taken them around in expensive shit the most a female who is not my wife or long term girl has ever gotten from me is dinner and I have only taken a handful of females out to dinner. What are you doing to reel them in?

females want status. it just so happens that in the hood a lot of the dudes that have that are drug dealers (especially if you're young). it sounds like you're talking about hoodrats and generally young or immature females. most grown, educated women would rather have someone with a decent job.

Last edited:
Women don't know what they want. There. End of thread.

Ghetto tramps want Denzel Washington and Will Smith. Rich white women want 50 Cent and to smoke with Snoop.

You'll be on your death bed before any of the ish gets figured out. It's almost how women try to figure out men. They run out and get breast implants and have a pancake ass and wonder why the "ass" man doesn't look at them. Some of them are flat chested with thick ol asses and wonder why the "tiddy" man doesn't look at them. Some of them have everything but are dumb as rocks and wonder why the "educated" man never takes them anywhere except Olive Garden and Apple Bee's.

@Big Rome and Deranged dats the real shit im talkin bout wit dese women mane. Im 23 an I feel I done already hit the point in life where I can talk wit somebody and picture what they really about and if they say who they really say they is. Might not always be how I thought but I make pretty good assumptions. I don't know how women was back in the 70's and 80's but nowadays it be the coldest women that love d boys and you got older women that still be on dat lil kid shit too. The way women operate is off as hell an they'll say the same about us, which at times may be true, BUT FEMALES BE WIT DA SHIT BRA. Dey be wit da shit. Jus some of they perceptions about stuff when certain things happen and the things they do at times **** me up. Brotha will never understand

It's all about leverage.

Mental, physical, financial, spiritual, or some other leverage.

You use what you got to get what you want.

It's all about leverage.

Mental, physical, financial, spiritual, or some other leverage.

You use what you got to get what you want.

The one good post you've ever had, lol.

True spit.

You find their insecurities... beat 'em down on that ish and make them feel like you accept it.

A fat chick, tell her she's beautiful (but be extra nice on her pay day)

A pretty chick, tell her she ain't all that (but be extra nice on her pay day)

A successful chick, tell her she forgot where she came from (but be extra nice on her pay day)

... starting to get it.

Act like a beeyatch with a chick and she'll start to feel like a lesbian.

I'm sweatin'.... WHOO!

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:19 PM ----------

This is what I posted earlier... this is how you sell beats...

Last edited:
sound like the op looking for the wrong type of women lol. Rome, Deranged and Desire pretty much summed it up though. It's usually about power and influence. Drug dealers get women because women tend to be attracted to power and influence. Smarter women tend to avoid them because they know the dangers of that life and how quickly all of that could be gone(to answer Deranged's question on how it's hard to find a woman as a drug dealer) To put it simply. Don't chase the women that's chasing the D Boy's they usually ain't something you'd want anyway

ALSO!!!

... let me add

Powerful women like a weaker man, they are powerful for a reason. They want to feel like they "control" something.

Them pretty rich bytches will phuck a nigga in a stocking cap with holes in his socks (if no one would ever find out).

... learn about it.

I work on the inside, I'm telling you.

BUT! If they make advances towards you and you don't bite... they'll phugg yo shit up.

Last edited:
ALSO!!!

... let me add

Powerful women like a weaker man, they are powerful for a reason. They want to feel like they "control" something.

Them pretty rich bytches will phuck a nigga in a stocking cap with holes in his socks (if no one would ever find out).

... learn about it.

I work on the inside, I'm telling you.

BUT! If they make advances towards you and you don't bite... they'll phugg yo shit up.

Exactly.

Guys have to be themselves. One thing I learned from watching MSNBC shows about prison is that there is someone for everybody. Murderers be having several women interested in them. Pedophiles be having women proclaiming their innocoence and paying for their legal fees. Death row inmates be having people coming through to tell them they are special before lethal injection.

If any man on the outside can't get a woman, he needs to stop trying to elevate his game. He needs to find out what makes him stand out and flaunt that shit as hard as hell. That is what leverage is about. Using something that is native to your personality and mindset to attract people to you.

I know that I can make a friend anywhere and that I can get a woman to be with me no matter where I go. I have something innately special about me that will attract a small number of people to me.

Leverage is the only true weapon.

Last edited:
To the OP....most Drug dealers are TRICK SIMP SAP SUCKERS and give women MONEY and MERCHANDISE they don't deserve. Same for athletes and rappers. Fellas...save your chips and invest in cash based transaction businesses, savings bonds and real estate.

Forgot where I heard this:

You'll lose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never lose women chasing money.

Stop simping and stop tricking!!

Back