Raz-B... Victim or Actor

why are you still posting about this particular issue like it just happened today? that shit is old...RIGHT?

Just to get feedback from the hip-hop community on it.

The people who commented on the vid on youtube were either FRENCH, or offended and tried to verbally beat me with accusations of me supporting what happened (which is false).

But yea, to see what the FP head's think.

i think he got booty raped just look at his fruity name, lol but forreal i dont even know who razberry is lmao

o he was in b2k haha ur right dude didnt really do sht haha

Last edited:
Both.

He realized that the extra "fame" he received by doing his exposure was about the only fame he was going to get anytime soon, so he is still on that tip.

Both.

He realized that the extra "fame" he received by doing his exposure was about the only fame he was going to get anytime soon, so he is still on that tip.

But at what point do we as a culture stop payin attention to the limelight bums (Raz-B, Charlie Sheen, Suge Knight, etc.)

Last edited:
I don't think he's acting at all. At first I thought it was either 1) True that he was raped and threatened or 2) He is schizophrenic and just BELIEVES that it happened

But when that other dude Quindon Tarver came out and said that Chris Stokes and Marques Houston did the same stuff to him in the mid 90s, I had to believe dude... Besides, men get abused, sexually harassed, and all of kinds of shit and don't say anything because, well, they'd look like a b!tch. Out of all the things to lie about, you'd lie about getting butt-raped? And then another dude comes out and says the same thing? This ain't no Michael Jackson shiznit. Stokes and got THAT much money and these are grown men saying this....

In conclusion, I believe his story and I believe that he's mentally fyuucked up.

idk why a grown ass man would lie about givin up some boy pu$$y to another man. i think stokes like to get em young n turn em out. my thing is when did it become a problem for razberry? was it after he was kicked out the group and the checks stopped comin in?

Back