Rap fans - Drake More Life thoughts?

TC-Beats&Raps

Just wondering are Rap fans or any other random fans of music actually excited for more life? I personally am but i wanna has drake lost that audience, have they moved on or are they waiting out on this ablum.
What do you think about the use of playlist instead of album, is it like if your reading this its too late being a "mixtape" again?
I just wanted to see how people were feeling about the project as the final date has been announced as 18 March 2017 which is very soon.

Drake is the king, fuck what anybody says man people will only appreciate his greatness when he retires because then Hip Hop will miss that guy who just has it all. People just got used to how good he is it's sad really, like other rappers make one good song and people freak out, Drake makes Views a great album for what it was and he gets shitted on so much I can't stand it really. I'm excited as fuck for More Life man it's going to be dope !

Drake is the king, fuck what anybody says man people will only appreciate his greatness when he retires because then Hip Hop will miss that guy who just has it all. People just got used to how good he is it's sad really, like other rappers make one good song and people freak out, Drake makes Views a great album for what it was and he gets shitted on so much I can't stand it really. I'm excited as fuck for More Life man it's going to be dope !
I agree with what you said. I feel its the popular thing to hate on drake right now in rap and when he is gone we will realise the game is forever changed. I also liked views, i think we need not to constrict artists because then we will just get the same shit with a different cover every year. Let them expiriment and like what you like, I definitely think versatility is underated at the moment.

I agree with what you said. I feel its the popular thing to hate on drake right now in rap and when he is gone we will realise the game is forever changed. I also liked views, i think we need not to constrict artists because then we will just get the same shit with a different cover every year. Let them expiriment and like what you like, I definitely think versatility is underated at the moment.

The ghost writing is another example man, like really? Everyone knows Drake wrote 5AM in Toronto, Too Much, 4PM In Calabasas,Look What You've Done,... They just want to bring him down plus he wrote for countless other artist including Alicia Keys and Jamie Foxx. Those reference tracks are just little hooks and bridges and shit I mean most rappers let other people sing that shit for them let alone write it. Drake really is the greatest imo and I think people will realise on day though.

I think Drake lost it with the Views album. It was a commercial bid with songs like One Dance etc. Don't get me wrong, songs like U with me etc are lit af, but idk. I am, however excited for More Life. The features and singles since Views Drake has been on are all 10/10. Fake Love and Sneakin sounds like classsic Drake so i am hyped to hear what the tape will sound like.

I think Drake lost it with the Views album. It was a commercial bid with songs like One Dance etc. Don't get me wrong, songs like U with me etc are lit af, but idk. I am, however excited for More Life. The features and singles since Views Drake has been on are all 10/10. Fake Love and Sneakin sounds like classsic Drake so i am hyped to hear what the tape will sound like.
I see where you're coming from but I don't feel like one dance was a commercial bid even though it went crazy, the more commercial songs i felt where grammy's and too good for you. Other than that i don't think it was really that commercial, fake love and sneaking were dope.

Drakes's lyrics were much better than Kendrick's album, but some of the beats were lacking. I guess he can get away with that nowadays. I knew something was up when I saw 22 tracks in the release. He mixed it up like franks and beans.

Turned out to be a very solid project. I enjoy it much more than Views, but IYRTITL is better imo

I enjoyed more life. It felt like it was a fun project for Drake and he's definitely earned the right to make what he feels is good and make music for people that appreciate that type of sound. So many fire tracks. It wasn't a cohesive body of work, understandably, as it was with his previous studio albums of course planning them well and going with the overall theme and effort that goes into putting together a timeless piece of art that will remain in the history books. That is a fact and I like that he is comfortable with the music he puts out, I feel creativity is greatly enhanced when you are in a good place and he is in that place in his career right now.

Drakes's lyrics were much better than Kendrick's album, but some of the beats were lacking. I guess he can get away with that nowadays. I knew something was up when I saw 22 tracks in the release. He mixed it up like franks and beans.
Yoooo that's a wild claim but to each is own. All I'll say is I disagree i do not think either more life or damn where meant to be lyrical exercises but drake definitely didn't have better lyrics man. I see where you are coming from about some of the beats though and yeah 22 tracks is a lot from anyway.
'

I enjoyed more life. It felt like it was a fun project for Drake and he's definitely earned the right to make what he feels is good and make music for people that appreciate that type of sound. So many fire tracks. It wasn't a cohesive body of work, understandably, as it was with his previous studio albums of course planning them well and going with the overall theme and effort that goes into putting together a timeless piece of art that will remain in the history books. That is a fact and I like that he is comfortable with the music he puts out, I feel creativity is greatly enhanced when you are in a good place and he is in that place in his career right now.
I agree More Life is just Drake experimenting now that at least in sales he is evidently at the top of Rap and music. I enjoyed it too and after all he is done who am I to say he shouldn't put out whatever he wants, he is pretty much the biggest hit maker (artist wise) Hip-Hop has ever seen already like he could just stop and the title is his.

Back