Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rap Back Then

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    >>>>ya, I hear you, ...but the results of market analysis would be completely different if the mass audience were fed different music..<<<<

An interesting supposition. I doubt you could prove it though...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PNkqasvhZzM
    Last edited by rhythmgj; 04-19-2017 at 09:44 PM. Reason: ...
    GJ

Gregg Juke
    Nocturnal Productions
    The Sonic Vault Recording Studio
    Drum! Magazine Contributor

Thanks
    ha, that shits funny.

And just look at the charts over the past century, you see a big big big difference in "American 40". haha, is the illumaniti forcing music on us? or are the songs on the charts making it there because the people want them there? Both reasons suck because the first means we're not living in a free country. The second sucks because it means we've become stupid. And hey, what do you know, ...living in a corrupt country while being stupid going hand in hand! So, maybe it's both? haha but the evidence is there, music has become degraded over the years.

Who knows, ...I'm only a musician. I live everyday making music. I don't know what goes on in the inner circles of the illuminati, ...but this I know, if the illuminati asks me to use my platform to push a political agenda, I'll rip them a new ******* with a song exposing them.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 04-20-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Thanks
    And then vanish into thin air...
    GJ

Gregg Juke
    Nocturnal Productions

Thanks
    This is going off-topic (a little), ... but I'm not going anywhere because I'm completely self-built. I'm not owned by anyone or anything. I own my own label. I own my own music. I basically own everything so nobody has leverage over me. A lot of artists have done that, and it works, man. Just be free and think as an individual. Don't let anybody tell you what to do.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 04-21-2017 at 12:07 AM.

Thanks
    It's because you were young. People were saying the same thing back then about the music from the 90's. In the 90's they said that about the 80's. It's the same thing over and over. Each generation hates the one that follows.

Thanks
    Well, I'm in from my generation and I hate the music we have. I'd much rather have the 90s music again. lol...hopefully tomorrow's sounds better. And that's up to us. We're the music makers now, ...and now we're the dreamers of dreams (i had to say it).

Thanks
    The Illuminati is non existent and conspiracy theories are nothing more than man-made distractions from actual issues. Every era's music is a reflection of the social climate that the music is in and the only thing I miss about the 90s is the fact that artists had to be in commercial spaces to create the albums/songs that eventually were lauded as classic.
    Last edited by OGBama; 04-21-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    "Rap is only one end of a whole spectrum of verbal play and virtuosity. Rap is geared for aural pleasure." Rita Dove

"A discerning person keeps wisdom in view, but a fool's eyes wander to the ends of the earth"

Thanks
    lol ya, anonymous is fake too. but the mafia is real and coming back because Trump won. pretty sure he mafia is gunna cruise down to the border to fight the mexican cartels. but personally, im just gunna chill in my studio and eat hamburgers, listening to 90s hip hop.
    Last edited by Epsilon-144; 04-21-2017 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The Funk Junkie View Post
    I love old rap better then new rap, but if you're looking at the underground type of stuff, we're really living in a golden age (imo). There are so many good emcees & producers out there all doing totally different things, it's crazy.
    Bro thats exactly how i felt in 2006 loll

Thanks
    I was just making an illuminati joke. More power to you, Epsilon and all young lions (and lionesses)...
    GJ

Gregg Juke
    Nocturnal Productions

Thread Information