The Pussification Of Men...

I found a series of these videos on YouTube. Some of these young boys need to watch these and learn something. They are funny too

Maybe you don't get the comparison because I chose a "privileged" white guy and the stereotypical "underdog" black guy?

No, I don't think they would start from the same spot or get the same opportunities; my point is, I respect every BLACK plumber, teacher, car salesmen, etc... more than someone who lies his way to the top by pretending to be the stereotype he's supposedly fighting against at the same time. That'd be like Redman & MethodMan claiming to have shot "How High" in order to protest against people smoking weed. Doesn't make sense, right? Exactly.

After I read that shit 3 more times and figure out what you're saying... I'll respond. I don't get it right now.

I'll be bock....

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Oh, I get in now!

Jay Z can't denounce his past and tell people that their story may not work out like his.... I getz it.

He just has to stay broke and not take the risks he chose to take.

If your Daddy can't send you to Harvard and you have to "hustle" out of necessity, you's a piece o shit that can't tell how you became rich.

Okay. Everybody find your Daddy, tell him to teach you how to program, go to Harvard, jack ideas, drop out and you da phuggin' man.

Zuckerberg did the equivalent of stealing beats, lol... he just stole ideas.

rome up in dem early hours

bout his hustle..

Woke up at 4am... watching MARTIN on MTV2... listening too ALL GOLD EVERYTHING!

Ready for a great day because I'm gonna make it one. Ain't nobody can phuck it up. Guaranteed.

Why do I want to hear this now... ol man shat...

Y'all don't have music like this... and if you do have some NON-COMPUTER driven ish... post it.

Still beats in the whip.... whooooooo!!!

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

I found a series of these videos on YouTube. Some of these young boys need to watch these and learn something. They are funny too

Them niggaz look like faggits X...

expound...

Last edited:

Oh, I get in now!

Jay Z can't denounce his past and tell people that their story may not work out like his.... I getz it.

He just has to stay broke and not take the risks he chose to take.

If your Daddy can't send you to Harvard and you have to "hustle" out of necessity, you's a piece o shit that can't tell how you became rich.

Okay. Everybody find your Daddy, tell him to teach you how to program, go to Harvard, jack ideas, drop out and you da phuggin' man.

Zuckerberg did the equivalent of stealing beats, lol... he just stole ideas.

You want to "steal beats". Ok, Imma give you the equivalent of Zuckerberg's "stealing beats". Create a search engine that searches for tags in videos and lets you create playlists from various video sites by drag & drop.

There you go, Rome Zuckerberg.

You get exactly what I mean, so stop defending stupidity.

No, if your daddy can't teach you programming, then get a real job and stop selling the worst stereotypes in your community as the "key to success".
By your logic it's better to sell crack and then rap about selling crack and killing "niggas" and then turn around and say your read Ghandi and now all of that is bad..............instead of starting out by getting a job and living a honorable life.

Why don't you sell crack Rome? Why aren't you a pimp shooting up prostitutes with heroin? I mean, by your logic, you can "denounce" that later, once you can afford a mansion.
We are both grown men and you now it doesn't work like that.
You choose your path and you can't act like superman and a leader.........and then turn around and whine, how you are the victim of your circumstances and your environment.

Enough mofu come out of jail and flip burgers or clean people's houses, instead of going back to selling crack, 'cause society doesn't love them.
Weaklings do that. Real men choose their own destiny, even though life spits them in the face and even if they have to flip burgers. Better that, than to be a sellout.

Go on, Rome Zuckerberg. I gave you a free beat to steal. No e-fight, I just don't like it, when you play the dumbass when you know exactly what's up.

Last edited by a moderator:
You want to "steal beats". Ok, Imma give you the equivalent of Zuckerberg's "stealing beats". Create a search engine that searches for tags in videos and lets you create playlists from various video sites by drag & drop.

There you go, Rome Zuckerberg.

You get exactly what I mean, so stop defending stupidity.

No, if your daddy can't teach you programming, then get a real job and stop selling the worst stereotypes in your community as the "key to success".
By your logic it's better to sell crack and then rap about selling crack and killing "niggas" and then turn around and say your read Ghandi and now all of that is bad..............instead of starting out by getting a job and living a honorable life.

Why don't you sell crack Rome? Why aren't you a pimp shooting up prostitutes with heroin? I mean, by your logic, you can "denounce" that later, once you can afford a mansion.
We are both grown men and you now it doesn't work like that.
You choose your path and you can't act like superman and a leader.........and then turn around and whine, how you are the victim of your circumstances and your environment.

Enough mofu come out of jail and flip burgers or clean people's houses, instead of going back to selling crack, 'cause society doesn't love them.
Weaklings do that. Real men choose their own destiny, even though life spits them in the face and even if they have to flip burgers. Better that, than to be a sellout.

Go on, Rome Zuckerberg. I gave you a free beat to steal. No e-fight, I just don't like it, when you play the dumbass when you know exactly what's up.

You're typing is confusing as phuck, lol.

But I kinda get it.

Let me tell you this... and I'mma really tell you (like I used to back in the golden days of FP, lol)

Wanna hear it, here it go...

You don't respect any BLACK plumber, any BLACK carpenter or anything else BLACK. Wanna know why... because those old ass TRADITIONAL JOBS were taught to WHITE plumbers and WHITE carpenters. I don't know if you're in the U.S of A but pull out a phone book and dial up some...

You actually don't know a lot of shit you speak about on here, lol. Most of the time you come of like a FOX News guy. A mf that's speaking from the outside looking in. You speak like you know though. Guess what? I'm black, black for real... been black for a long time and don't give a SHIT! what you respect, I respect myself. That's what's up.

Look at us all you want. Zuckerbert fits your white fantasy, Jay Z got at big booty ho for his birthday. I want to be Jay Z.

Love when OUTSIDERS ACT LIKE they know. Read your books and watch the news. Hob Knob with your snooty friends.... nigga, nigga, nigga...

Watch us on the internet and make up your own opinions. Read CNN, Zuckerberg stole shit like Bill Gates did. Theives ain't no betta than drug dealers.

For the HO'S MY NIGGA!

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

I'm ready today but I ain ... TURN UP yet. Waiting to stomp on some yatches.

... remember, I'm black for real, You just wanna be. Yezzir.

Big Dyck, Swag, alla that that your mama want.

.... oh shit, I'm almost Turnt Up, lol

Let me log off.

Last edited:

I'm ready today but I ain ... TURN UP yet. Waiting to stomp on some yatches.

... remember, I'm black for real, You just wanna be. Yezzir.

Big Dyck, Swag, alla that that your mama want.

.... oh shit, I'm almost Turnt Up, lol

Let me log off.

That's what it's really about.

If a black man has to do dirt to get ahead, he should do dirt. No one in mainstream society should be poking their ugly noses into what struggles blacks in the innercity go through.

So what if dudes sell dope or girls hustle the welfare system. Ain't nobody in mainstream society ever came to my hood to help. They were either there talking some church stuff or opening up a fast food restaurant or a liquor store. Forget these idiots passing judgment on black people.

Blacks have a license to get what they want however they need to get it. Nobody was preaching to Europeans when they were going to war with each other for centuries. Nobody tried to pump the brakes on them. They did what they wanted no matter who got hurt. Blacks have a license to do the same. Blacks are here in America and they are here to stay forever.

Mainstream society either needs to run them checks and help blacks or STFU! It's really that simple.

Woke up at 4am... watching MARTIN on MTV2... listening too ALL GOLD EVERYTHING!

Ready for a great day because I'm gonna make it one. Ain't nobody can phuck it up. Guaranteed.

Why do I want to hear this now... ol man shat...

Y'all don't have music like this... and if you do have some NON-COMPUTER driven ish... post it.

Still beats in the whip.... whooooooo!!!

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Them niggaz look like faggits X...

expound...

idk i wasn't lookin at em like that. I was listening to the content. The content is on point

idk i wasn't lookin at em like that. I was listening to the content. The content is on point

highlight of this song, drizzy dissin rihanna

Oh that look like what’s her name
Chances are it is whats her name
Chances are, if she was acting up
Then I ****ed her once and never ****ed again
She could have a Grammy, I still treat that ass like a nominee
Just need to know what that pussy like so one time it’s fine with me

lol

Last edited:
Don't try to down play the plague, mf.

Shit is REAL!!!

... your dick is now the equivalent of a short clitoris. Learn about it.

Last edited:
Back