The Pussification Of Men...

the roles are switched. i thrive in the kitchen

#chop #knife #cook

lil-b-o.gif

What is the signifigance of T.P.O.M.? Is it like a group thing where a bunch of so called straight men go around commenting on how other men are acting gay? lol..Seriously I could careless how a man acts as long as its not disrespectful or harmful to me.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

BTW..Good song Ant

What is the signifigance of T.P.O.M.? Is it like a group thing where a bunch of so called straight men go around commenting on how other men are acting gay? lol..Seriously I could careless how a man acts as long as its not disrespectful or harmful to me.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

BTW..Good song Ant

Thank you sir. As far as I'm concerned it's not about straight men bashing gays or singling people out. It's more so about the change in what a man is and his place in society. I'm not on some hardcore crusade or anything like that, but I do agree with some of the things that have been spoken about in regard of TPOM.

Thank you sir. As far as I'm concerned it's not about straight men bashing gays or singling people out. It's more so about the change in what a man is and his place in society. I'm not on some hardcore crusade or anything like that, but I do agree with some of the things that have been spoken about in regard of TPOM.

So what do we call the actions of women who raise kids by themselves, work good jobs, go to college and say to hell with being a house wife?

The Dicklification of Women? T.D.O.W. lol

LMAO.. I feel you. That's a whole 'nother conversation within itself. It's definitely something that's becoming more common as the years pass. I remember seeing some segment on TV about black women with high paying jobs and it said over 45% have never been married. It's wild out there, LOL.

Yeah theres nothing more attractive then a independent woman. Im glad more woman are breaking away from the stigma that a womans place is at home raising kids, cooking and cleaning. I just wish more lil ninjas would realize that theres more to the world then chilling in the hood, smoking weed and rap music.

Part of The Pussification of Men is ignoring The Pussification of Men.

Some people don't know why they came out the way they came out... so they have to be taught.

Gotta say I wouldn't be comfortable if roles were reversed and people like us would have to attend a straight camp...Evil to me because it's trying to force a change in someone

Gotta say I wouldn't be comfortable if roles were reversed and people like us would have to attend a straight camp...Evil to me because it's trying to force a change in someone

That's the whole point of The War Against T.P.O.M...

... or any camp for that matter.

For some of these kids there's no one to tell them to not to put their hands on their hips when they get mad, no one to have The Talk with them, no one to learn how to "be" except their Mom, they get jealous like women, cry when a chick breaks up with them, gossip and about 100 other feminiine things.

When I was a kid we were taught how to fix small engines, repair bikes, play sports, scrap, dress like men (no pink shirts, tight pants, etc), be strong and not cry like a byatch, do small home repairs, do hard azz labor if you have to, and we didn't talk on the phone like women, we were taught to be the man of the house and not lay up at some chicks crib and pretend to be the man out the house - translation "you can't throw me out of my own ish, you get your azz out", we didn't wear BRAIDS, we weren't afraid to join the military if that was an option on the table...

The TPOM flourished and dudes started to wear pink shirts, tight pants, shake while they danced, called their woman 50 times checking on her, getting jealous of other dudes instead of acknowledging other playaz, sitting in the house playing xbox when they should be out settin' rat traps,... smh

I drive pass some of the old spots my and my Army buddies used to go to just to see what the new urban male is like... and they're actually at the car wash washing their car! they're at the park actually playing volleyball! they're at the corner store actually getting snacks instead of refilling "those red cups"! ... and they have factory speakers in their cars with no rims and ride off playing Drake...

I have to stop, I'm getting depressed.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey rome u should post up the tpom thing u recorded a while back

I think I hurt some peoples feelings with that one.

People got too much into political correctness and speaking out against anything is taboo now.

I'm old fashioned... I remember some song where Ice Cube eluded to TPOM, it was about some dude bringing his girl around and the dude was all excited to see Cube. He said "women you can ride, man be a man..." and later he said "get off my #$#$ n, and tell your @#@!$ to come here"... I've been acknowledging TPOM since way back then. I guess that's why I couldn't live on my knees in the beat game and have Diddy telling me to get him some cheese cake.... all of those dudes that walked were TPOM victims. Dudes willing to disrespect themselves and be disrespected by another man... smh.

rambling...

If you've ever owned a pink shirt or skinny jeans, you should fast and meditate for a month straight and then take a trip into the wilderness to cleanse yourself of byatchness.

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Somebody make TPOM a trending topic on Twitter

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

Now that my son has proven to be impervious to TPOM, I don't care about it as much.

... you are free to pull out your pink shirts and flip flops... it's spring time.

Last edited by a moderator:
tpom is not posting it and letting the tyranny which is tpom prevail in these turbulent times lol

haha naw it was funny tho i remember it entertained me

Last edited:
They should start mandatory testosterone injections for any kids that act like that kid in that video.

See if they can turn Antoine Dobson into Tupac or something...

Back