The Pussification Of Men...

nvm this shit ain't working LOL

yeah its probably something that's gotta be stopped at a young age, cause older people think that its "being themself", even when the consequences of being a pussy and reason that they are a pussy are smacking them in the face.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is what I want to know....

Why am I not offended by what you guys think... but you're offended by what I think?

Who is the ho? ... I'm sensing that some people are feeling like - the ho.

I seem to have offended a lot of people... this thread is thriving.... with pussies.

You should all eat each other. Quit adding fire to this thread. I will forever hold my stance on THE PUSSIFICATION OF MEN!

Hate it or love it... none of you ho's should read my MANLY posts again. Kick phuckin' rocks.

^^^ playing the villian... watch it work.

At home bumpin' music ... check it out... (Emotional, lol)

^^^Biggrome FTW! Sentimental mothaf*ckas! LOL!

Rome,
Leave the E-fightin to these young cats thats part of TPOM...too easy to talk greasy knowin that they're hundreds if not thousands of miles a way from a real ass whoopin. The only thing we had was liquid courage...and if you couldn't hold your own everybody eventually would know it when the first real sh*t popped off at the club, house party, school, etc.

Keep feedin'em knowledge...each one teach one!
:cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Biggrome,

LMMFAO at your tagline above your soundcloud!
Biggrome FTW again!

Last edited:
yeah...the whole game is crazy...

Crazier now that materialism is a big factor.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

^^^Biggrome FTW! Sentimental mothaf*ckas! LOL!

Rome,
Leave the E-fightin to these young cats thats part of TPOM...too easy to talk greasy knowin that they're hundreds if not thousands of miles a way from a real ass whoopin. The only thing we had was liquid courage...and if you couldn't hold your own everybody eventually would know it when the first real sh*t popped off at the club, house party, school, etc.

Keep feedin'em knowledge...each one teach one!
:cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 PM ----------

Biggrome,

LMMFAO at your tagline above your soundcloud!
Biggrome FTW again!

Yeah, man. I'm not one to scrap with people that have nothing to lose (meaning - they haven't accomplished what I have - that's not a put down... I'm just that smart). I'm out chea. Not picking fights or anything. Posting opinions.

I believe in my tagline. lol. The songs don't show up on FP but... I don't care about people listening on FP.

Not trying to seem anti-FP or anything either... somehow... this thread is popular.... I wonder why?

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

I don't feel as strongly as some of the opposition.... but they want it to seem that way.

LOL!

Im not mad or offended by what you say or how you feel Rome. I was just giving my opinion on the whole TPOM fiasco. I promise I haven't skipped a meal or lost any sleep over this. I find the whole thing amusing at best

This thread is an example of what I was talking about in that thread I made a while back. From what it seemed like, more people were showing up in this section because of this thread mostly about a non music topic. And now that this thread is almost at the end of its course, people are falling back into the treeline, lol.

I guess that's why I couldn't live on my knees in the beat game and have Diddy telling me to get him some cheese cake.... all of those dudes that walked were TPOM victims. Dudes willing to disrespect themselves and be disrespected by another man... smh.

Q4T.

Also, I'd like to add that the "Based" movement is contributing to this shit.

And now that this thread is almost at the end of its course, people are falling back into the treeline, lol.

There's only like 15 regular posters on this whole damn website. So many lurkers. Off topic but that's the problem with this site. The other night I seen on the bottom, 12 people viewing the rap/hip hop section, 128 guests.

There's only like 15 regular posters on this whole damn website. So many lurkers. Off topic but that's the problem with this site. The other night I seen on the bottom, 12 people viewing the rap/hip hop section, 128 guests.

Maybe they don't sign in until they want to post. I used to do that.

Also, I'd like to add that the "Based" movement is contributing to this shit.

Man, that's another 15 pages.... of people "trying to" disagree with you.

I'm not saying anything wild or outlandish, people just don't want anybody to say ANYTHING about... TPOM.

Why is this such a hot topic? If there was no argument about TPOM... this thread would be 2 pages and 30 views.

Ant made a song, I spoke on what I felt about his song topic. I controlled some peoples emotions from the privacy of my home in between cutting grass and washing my car. If you felt any kind of way about my posts.... check your life.

It's not like I haven't been saying the same things in this thread for the past 2 years.

... anybody surprised?

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

What happened to the Miami Heat?

... and Arthur Abraham...

I wasn't going to post in this thread,but I just had an experience with this subject that I would like to share. This thing Rome is touchin on is real and my own mother acknowledged it today. She was driving back here from out of town and she was riding with a female relative. That relative said.."tell him I said heeeeeyyy" and my mother repeated it. I was like I heard her...my mom was like he "he said heeeeyy". I was like Don't tell her that I said that...men don't say "heeeeyy". Mom was like "you're right", and then she changed it too "he said Wadup doe?". Now, without wording it..I could tell by the tone in her voice that she knew it was pussification for a man's message to be relayed like that. My female cousin later told me "I was hopin you didn't really say heeeeeyyyy"....pussification is real..and women DO NOT like it.

182957_1845625098820_1186432368_32190182_2020243_a.jpg

wish it came out bigger (pun intended). yes, that is me. i've been in thailand too long. totally pussified

Is that really you?

I was just about to share this. Once me and my mates went out in drag for a birthday. I was wearing a proper wig, shaved my legs and arms (took...quite a while actually) and I wore a full dress, tights and pumps and a bit of makeup. I looked almost as good as that shemale on the right. We went to an area in Manchester called the Gay Village. Lots of transvestites, lesbians, the works. We got into a fight there, some guy was getting physical with his wife, I can't remember exactly, so we jumped in and split up the fight. Some guy who knew me actually said to me "wtf are you doing. You're a man" and didn't recognise me at all. Obvious at the time, I didn't give a **** what I was wearing, "Its my friend's birthday you prick!" or something. So in a way, it gives you a huge advantage in a hostile situation. The point I remember though about that night - I could walk up to any woman and kiss her. I literally kissed around 30 women that night and hooked up with one. I've done it before, over 30 girls in one night, as a man but to be honest, much better success rate that night. I didn't get turned down once. I actually tried not to speak because my deep voice ruined the romance. I was probably the only one out of the group to take it seriously but to be honest, the rewards were plentiful, I looked fabulous. I even got bought drinks by guys.

Everyone says about Gay Village, you can always pull there because the girls don't expect to meet single, straight guys and when they do, you have very little comp.

TPOM, I'm all against it. What do you propose to do about it?

My female cousin later told me "I was hopin you didn't really say heeeeeyyyy"....pussification is real..and women DO NOT like it.

I know you're telling the truth because my wife says the same thing.

... she even questions guys with high-pitched laughs and shyt. She'll say "there's something wrong with your friend..."

not that there's something physically wrong but that it's "unflattering" to her (and most of her friends). She's usually reserved about it all but sometimes her friends will blurt out laughing when they see TPOM acted out.

I've been around them for a minute so they don't mind saying things around me... no woman "really" likes TPOM.

On the first Valentine's day I spent with my wife... she bought me an $85 silk shirt with a pretty pattern on it... let's say that the box didn't get all the way opened. Then I saw her ex-boyfriend... flowered shirts, ho-ish shoes, the whole 9. I didn't know who he was until after about the 5th time he had been right up on me in a drink line or in the mall. One of my wifes friends started acting funny one time he was behind me in the club and I picked up on it, I asked "What's going on?" and my wife finally told me "That's him, that's the guy I dated before you..." I turned around and he had on a purple shirt and white pants... and I busted out laughing... and my friends fell in the floor laughing... the dude hurdled two tables trying to get away... he was a good laugh, lol!

... and she told me that she wore one of his shirts one time and got compliments on it...

Is that really you?

I was just about to share this. Once me and my mates went out in drag for a birthday. I was wearing a proper wig, shaved my legs and arms (took...quite a while actually) and I wore a full dress, tights and pumps and a bit of makeup. I looked almost as good as that shemale on the right. We went to an area in Manchester called the Gay Village. Lots of transvestites, lesbians, the works. We got into a fight there, some guy was getting physical with his wife, I can't remember exactly, so we jumped in and split up the fight. Some guy who knew me actually said to me "wtf are you doing. You're a man" and didn't recognise me at all. Obvious at the time, I didn't give a **** what I was wearing, "Its my friend's birthday you prick!" or something. So in a way, it gives you a huge advantage in a hostile situation. The point I remember though about that night - I could walk up to any woman and kiss her. I literally kissed around 30 women that night and hooked up with one. I've done it before, over 30 girls in one night, as a man but to be honest, much better success rate that night. I didn't get turned down once. I actually tried not to speak because my deep voice ruined the romance. I was probably the only one out of the group to take it seriously but to be honest, the rewards were plentiful, I looked fabulous. I even got bought drinks by guys.

Everyone says about Gay Village, you can always pull there because the girls don't expect to meet single, straight guys and when they do, you have very little comp.

TPOM, I'm all against it. What do you propose to do about it?

What the fvck nigga you gotta be kidding me with this shit.

pause.jpg

I will no longer participate in this thread after reading the above quote of Lost Profit's night out.

My dinner just came back up and is on the floor.

I have to learn that the internet is available to everyone.

No matter how you feel about TPOM.... it's real.

Back