The Pussification Of Men...

cant wait for the tpom blog that ish is gonna be hilarious

Oh, it's def going down. I won't put the names of the contributors on there, I'll just post the info.

I'm going to get feedback from that site my wife used to on called Lipstick Alley just to show these "dudes" what women think about them and their pink shirts and tight pants.

I guess sharing clothes with your woman will cut down on household bills....

---------- Post added at 02:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

This is to the TPOM Warriors... it's a question.

Is it TPOM to take an eyeliner pencil and draw the hairline you want before you line your hair up with the edgers... you know so you won't have to guess as much. I was thinking about trying it but I had to ask the committee first. If it's TPOM, I'll just keep guess-timating like I normally do.

You mofo's be reaching! I won't even address the ridiculousness of all that. Painfully, concerned? For real?

... a Father with a pink shirt in his closet < --- just look at that, I mean just look at it as a stand-a-lone... smh... I have to type it again for emphasis... a Father with a pink shirt in his closet.... smh again.

If you took a kid and held up some colors and asked them which one of their parents the colors related to... which parent would they name (or are supposed to name) when you hold up pink? ... wait, don't answer that...

I've said all there is to be said. You have your opinions and I have mine.

You support wearing pink, french braids and spandex jeans... I don't. Pretty much the end of it. Now that we know where everybody stands... I hope no one loses any sleep.

DOWN WITH TPOM !!!

A lot of you told on yourselves without even knowing it. I see why Hip Hop died.

A pink T-shirt is just a pink t-shirt. Pink is just a color. It existed before humans did. We as people assign meanings to things. You were conditioned to believe the things you believe about masculinity/femininity. If a kid was asked that question he/she would only answer depending on what his parents and environment conditioned him into believing. None of what I said above is reaching at all. It's the same ideology applied to different situations. I bet you'll discount everything I've said up until now when I say again that I have a pink shirt in my closet (SHIT!!!!!)....AND a PURPLE sweater (DAMN!!!!!), but I know I'm gonna be a good ass father when the time comes. If i recall purple was once upon a time the color of royalty....

I honestly think that teaching a child that color is just a color is far better than teaching him to believe that the man in a pink shirt down the street is a weak human being solely because of the fact that he has a pink shirt on and nothing else. Imo, there would be less hate and illogical fear of trivial matters all around in this world if that ideology was applied to different things. Is judging someone by the color of their shirt any different that judging them by the color of their skin? lol

Hahaha alot of you guys are really reaching. When Rome talks about guys wearing pink shirts it's much more then guys wearing pink. He is just saying more generations of MEN are trying hard to be B!TCHES. The clothing is a metaphor, and although real, is beside the grandeur.

^ Nah, I understand what he is saying, but I only agree to a small extent because I don't agree with the examples he is using to defend his point.

A pink T-shirt is just a pink t-shirt. Pink is just a color. It existed before humans did. We as people assign meanings to things. You were conditioned to believe the things you believe about masculinity/femininity. If a kid was asked that question he/she would only answer depending on what his parents and environment conditioned him into believing. None of what I said above is reaching at all. It's the same ideology applied to different situations. I bet you'll discount everything I've said up until now when I say again that I have a pink shirt in my closet (SHIT!!!!!)....AND a PURPLE sweater (DAMN!!!!!), but I know I'm gonna be a good ass father when the time comes. If i recall purple was once upon a time the color of royalty....

I honestly think that teaching a child that color is just a color is far better than teaching him to believe that the man in a pink shirt down the street is a weak human being solely because of the fact that he has a pink shirt on and nothing else. Imo, there would be less hate and illogical fear of trivial matters all around in this world if that ideology was applied to different things. Is judging someone by the color of their shirt any different that judging them by the color of their skin? lol

I knew it!, the pink shirted ones are the offended ones! Ha Ha. No hate but ... [ed lover voice]set that shirt and sweater on fire son GTFOHWTBS son... you know you wasted your money on some pink and purple son[/ed lover voice]

A pink T-shirt is just a pink T-shirt... when a dude puts it on.. it becomes a statement... and not a good one, lol. A dress is also a dress... how far do you want to go with this? Panties are just undergarments... add on...

Not sure how you typed what you typed and don't understand TPOM. You almost gave a Websters definition... Kids are going to believe what they are conditioned to believe...

I will teach my son that pink is just a color that he shouldn't ever wear... I'd add on the good stuff so he knows better, you said you'd leave it out knowing damn well when he wears it you set him up to get picked on and labeled. It's that kind of teaching that screws up the norms. Not many people are going to side with him... depending on where he lives.

I would like to know, what possessed you to pick up something pink ... to wear? There had to be some inner struggle from the time you walked towards it until you made it out of the store, lol.

"I'm going to do it... wait... I'm secure... I'm going to buy it!... I mean it... I'm gonna buy it... BUT WHY am I buying it... I think I need therapy... I'm buying something pink... I wonder if anybody is watching me..."

Acquaintance - "HEY ISK2009! What you doing dawg?"

"OH!!!! NOTHING!!! just some shopping... a lil shoppin' that's all... just gettin' my lil shop on.... you know"

Acquaintance - "Oh... okay.... that shirt is pink you know, I think it's in the wrong section or something, you take it easy"

"I can't stop myself... here I go... got it... whew!!!"

Female Clerk - "This is nice, is this for your girlfriend? I wish my boyfriend was as thoughtful as you..."

"Yes... it's for my girlfriend... could you please hurry she's in the mall..."

Gets home in front of full length mirror...

"I'mma kill 'em with this Whoooo!!!... where am I going to wear it though? where no one I know goes... boo hoo hoo....."

Last edited by a moderator:
lmfao @"I'mma kill 'em with this Whoooo!!!... where am I going to wear it though?

There HAS TO BE some sort of "this ain't right" moment that happens... even if for a split second.

... or else there's something wrong.

One time when my son was 4 years old, we went to a Thanksgiving get together and he tapped me and said "Dad, that mans' shirt is pink" and pointed.

... I told him it was not polite to point and took him over to get all the sweets he wanted. What a proud day...

Translation: Dad, there's something WRONG with that mans shirt.

I knew, the pink shirted ones are the offended ones! Ha Ha. No hate but ... [ed lover voice]set that shirt and sweater on fire son GTFOHWTBS son... you know you wasted your money on some pink and purple son[/ed lover voice]

A pink T-shirt is just a pink T-shirt... when a dude puts it on.. it becomes a statement... and not a good one, lol. A dress is also a dress... how far do you want to go with this? Panties are just undergarments... add on...

Not sure how you typed what you typed and don't understand TPOM. You almost gave a Websters definition... Kids are going to believe what they are conditioned to believe...

I will teach my son that pink is just a color that he shouldn't ever wear... I'd add on the good stuff so he knows better, you said you'd leave it out knowing damn well when he wears it you set him up to get picked on and labeled. It's that kind of teaching that screws up the norms. Not many people are going to side with him... depending on where he lives.

I would like to know, what possessed you to pick up something pink ... to wear? There had to be some inner struggle from the time you walked towards it until you made it out of the store, lol.

"I'm going to do it... wait... I'm secure... I'm going to buy it!... I mean it... I'm gonna buy it... BUT WHY am I buying it... I think I need therapy... I'm buying something pink... I wonder if anybody is watching me..."

Acquaintance - "HEY ISK2009! What you doing dawg?"

"OH!!!! NOTHING!!! just some shopping... a lil shoppin' that's all... just gettin' my lil shop on.... you know"

Acquaintance - "Oh... okay.... that shirt is pink you know, I think it's in the wrong section or something, you take it easy"

"I can't stop myself... here I go... got it... whew!!!"

Female Clerk - "This is nice, is this for your girlfriend? I wish my boyfriend was as thoughtful as you..."

"Yes... it's for my girlfriend... could you please hurry she's in the mall..."

Gets home in front of full length mirror...

"I'mma kill 'em with this Whoooo!!!... where am I going to wear it though? where no one I know goes... boo hoo hoo....."

Lol, I'm not gonna lie that dialouge was funny

Nah man, You can bet that I'm gonna buy my son a pink wardrobe, lol. I'm not gonna buy him ANYTHING pink, but if he one day decides that he wants to wear a pink/purple something, then I'm not gonna look down on him or think of him as any less. Wearing something pink only makes the statement you want it to make along with most other expressive things. I only wear certain clothes because I feel like it. I'm not trying to send some subliminal message. Someone might perceive me as saying something, but I honestly don't give a f*ck and a half because I know I'm not. I have a POV like "F*ck norms". They are just standards that were set because a human being just like myself said so and enough spineless voiceless human beings were afraid of not following the leader even if they themselves personally didn't have the same opinion. I'm lucky enough to live in a day and age where I can fine tune the details and preferences of my life an extraordinary amount without having to worry about being stoned, imprisoned or killed for reasons that don't make sense and I'm damn well going to take advantage of that. One of my preferences is that colors don't matter to me. But you won't EVER catch me wearing hearts and flowers, skirts and blouses. That is my personal limit. But if another man wants to do those things, I will strongly disagree with their choices because that is how my masculine/feminine barrier is defined, but I will allow them to make their decisions so long that they doesn't come at the expense of anyone but themselves.

I'm not gonna teach my kids to conform to society because society is ultimately just a bunch of nobodies like me, the majority of which I'm sure know just as little about the meaning of life as I do. I'm not gonna teach them to be rebels either, I'm gonna teach them core values, such as honesty, respect and the like, and I will tell them about my feelings on certain matters, but I won't disallow them to decide somethings for themselves so long as I feel they are mature enough and informed enough on the viable consequences prior to their decision.

I'm not gonna teach my kids to conform to society because society is ultimately just a bunch of nobodies like me, the majority of which I'm sure know just as little about the meaning of life as I do. I'm not gonna teach them to be rebels either, I'm gonna teach them core values, such as honesty, respect and the like, and I will tell them about my feelings on certain matters, but I won't disallow them to decide somethings for themselves so long as I feel they are mature enough and informed enough on the viable consequences prior to their decision.

All of that was great... you're only one person and one influence in your future childs life... there will be people teaching him dishonesty, disrespect and the like.... AND !!! and this is a big AND!!!

... there will be people judging him / her, trying to get an angle on him / her. Social norms develop and not all of them are good, so I like to voice my opinion on the ones that I think are detrimental.

It starts out small, then that small thing gets accepted, then something else creeps in. Sort of like with the braids thing, I had my opinion on it when it was happening but I didn't pay it much attention... but one day I saw a dude getting hair weaved into his braids because his hair wasn't thick enough anymore... I had to just say HOLD UP! ENOUGH! I guess you're just going to get a full blown wig next! This has gone TOO FAR!

Your free for all concept and everyone is an individual concept is why you only see those goth kids working in 7/11. You'd better rethink your parenting strategy and tell you kids things that are beneficial to them on a LARGER scale. Things like "Here's what men should know, here's what men should do, here's what men shouldn't wear, etc..." You are a teacher.... you don't let the damn kids raise themselves...
As you get older and your kid grows up YOU STILL MENTOR THEM even if they're 30, you'll have experience on them always... be there for good solid advice...

Your son is going to come home with a duck tatted on his face because you decided to let everything go willy nilly and not provide any guidance.

Free vasectomies for everyone that isn't against TPOM... 1-800-MAN-GURL

I am the Al Sharpton of the War against TPOM

All of that was great... you're only one person and one influence in your future childs life... there will be people teaching him dishonesty, disrespect and the like.... AND !!! and this is a big AND!!!

... there will be people judging him / her, trying to get an angle on him / her. Social norms develop and not all of them are good, so I like to voice my opinion on the ones that I think are detrimental.

It starts out small, then that small thing gets accepted, then something else creeps in. Sort of like with the braids thing, I had my opinion on it when it was happening but I didn't pay it much attention... but one day I saw a dude getting hair weaved into his braids because his hair wasn't thick enough anymore... I had to just say HOLD UP! ENOUGH! I guess you're just going to get a full blown wig next! This has gone TOO FAR!

Your free for all concept and everyone is an individual concept is why you only see those goth kids working in 7/11. You'd better rethink your parenting strategy and tell you kids things that are beneficial to them on a LARGER scale. Things like "Here's what men should know, here's what men should do, here's what men shouldn't wear, etc..." You are a teacher.... you don't let the damn kids raise themselves...
As you get older and your kid grows up YOU STILL MENTOR THEM even if they're 30, you'll have experience on them always... be there for good solid advice...

Your son is going to come home with a duck tatted on his face because you decided to let everything go willy nilly and not provide any guidance.

Free vasectomies for everyone that isn't against TPOM... 1-800-MAN-GURL

I am the Al Sharpton of the War against TPOM

See now here is where we're on the exact same page. I am aware that in many cases, you just can't beat society and it's in your best interest to play along. I WILL teach my kids that. You have to do things a certain way sometimes because you NEED to. Society never needs you but sometimes you need society. It just appears that where we differ are the specific needs and musts that we think should be applied

Originally Posted by biggrome

^^^^ This... is not as true... because from my standpoint... it's not that I care about what the next man does, it's caring about what's acceptable to be shown around my kids.
Kids are a different subject altogether really though. Of course you try to shelter them from things you don't want them to see at least until they are old enough to venture into the real world at which point they should have good enough morals to use good judgment.

I guess it's sort of like complaining about TV commercials that come on in the middle of family shows.... somehow you wish they wouldn't show some of the raunchy ads for other shows... so what do you do? You have an opinion about it and you might voice it somewhere (which is what I'm doing in this thread). Everybody cares about what the next man does, it's called having a view on something - no matter what that something is. Like, do people have an opinion on two "in love" males raising a boy? If you have an opinion on it are you "caring about what the next man does" or do you just have an opinion on it?
Put it like this my opinion on that kid dancing to that beyonce video is that its wrong. Do I actually care that the mom or whoever put it up??? No, I just know if I had a son he wouldn't be doing that. If they like putting up videos like that of their son that's on them.
Don't use back-pedaling jargon to let TPOM fly under the radar.

I don't want my daughter to see two women kissing - which is so popular these days... I have an opinion on that too... so I guess I'm caring about what the next woman does instead of caring about what's acceptable to be shown around my daughter and it all goes back to - THESE TYPES OF THINGS DIDN'T ALWAYS HAPPEN OPENLY AND I SEE A CHANGE FOR THE WORSE.

They tried to put down COMMON for being invited to The White House, they were wondering how it would be perceived being that he's from Hip Hop ... people voiced their opinions about it... if no one was able to voice an opinion... the world would be a really quiet place.
Every one should voice their opinions but that doesn't mean everyone is going to agree with what you say. All I'm really saying if its a dude rocking a tight deep cut hot pink v neck and some tight pants and he is secure with himself he ain't gonna care what another dude thinks about it especially if he's pulling chicks wearing that. If I seen him in the middle of day of course I would be like I would never wear that looks mad suspect(my opinion) but I'm not going to harass him and let what he is wearing ruin my day(actually caring). If that's what he likes to wear then I'm going to let him do him...

Last edited:
I just want to know the benefits(if any) and ramifications that would occur if T.P.O.M actually got mainstream recognition, especially living in the society we live in today. My guess is that it would do nothing but divide this country even more given that people would be trying to shove their morals and principals down the throats of millions with different morals and principals. I just dont see any good coming out of cultural wars in 2011. People tend to stand strong in their convictions about FREEDOM.

This TPOM sh-t makes me shake my head a little. I grew up with a two older sisters and a dad. My dad got on my f--kin nerves. Sh!t, he got mad when I shaved off my mustache because "men don't do that". I told him that in my opinion, jerry curls look gay as f--k, and my dad used to sport one. TPOM honestly, is men being insecure about...other men...which IMO sounds like b!tch sh!t to me. Opinions are opinions, but I don't care what a grown man does. Children? Yes, because kids NEED to be "normal" to live happy lives. We live in a society where blue is for boys and pink is for girls. Teach them that sh-t for sure, and just let your son know when he is older that if he likes a to wear flip-flops and pink sh!t, then go the f--k ahead. Be happy. You're gonna get judged by niggas that don't know you, but then that happens to everybody.

If TPOM is telling your sons that it's okay to play with Barbie dolls and wear make-up and play paddy cake, then aight, I understand. That should be called TPOB (boys) and in a way, I don't whole-heartedly agree, because I was the kid playing paddy cake and had barbie and robocop boning in a dollhouse. Be an actor or a single dad with a daughter and you'll be doing girl sh!t too. Grown men on the other hand know what the "norm" is for society, and if they wanna go against the grain cuz that's the sh!t they into, I give them props. It's a b!tch thing to not do you.

On another note, this reminded me of The Lonely Island's song "No Homo", straight men are too concerned/insecure about their sexuality. I don't need to clarify that I am not gay, ever. It really makes you sound gay when you do.

my 2 cents

**Steps into thread...and takes a big sniff**

Biggrome TPOM is true...I can smell the estrogen pouring out of the posts of some of these cats! Society is ill and I don't mean it in a good way. There is no fixing it. Everyone wants to do what they want to do and how they want to do it. You and I will teach our boys how to be men and girls how to be young ladies but society will be twisted in 20 years. Think about how bad its gotten since we were in high school. The world doesn't get better it only gets worse.

**SMH...exits thread!***

**Steps into thread...and takes a big sniff**

Biggrome TPOM is true...I can smell the estrogen pouring out of the posts of some of these cats! Society is ill and I don't mean it in a good way. There is no fixing it. Everyone wants to do what they want to do and how they want to do it. You and I will teach our boys how to be men and girls how to be young ladies but society will be twisted in 20 years. Think about how bad its gotten since we were in high school. The world doesn't get better it only gets worse.

**SMH...exits thread!***

:cheers:

A TPOM soldier steps in to address the issue.

Only people getting upset are people that had pink shirts and played with barbie dolls... they try to use cliche' statements like "Another man worrying about another man is insecure blah blah blah..." retarded ass ish.

that's something someone that has TPOM disease would say. GTFOH with BS son. I got a wife and two damn kids, ain't never wore pink, no skinny pants, no braids, never shaved off my mustache, no TPOM'ish ish.

Don't try to take jabs at me because I'm not afraid to talk about it. TPOM is real and you all were good as long as nobody was saying anything... now confessions are coming out about dudes playing with barbie dolls and keeping secrets about purple sweaters....

Don't attack me... attack... THE PUSSIFICATION OF MEN!

Rpalos you hated your Dad for trying to give you manly advice? He was doing what was instilled in him - right or wrong. He thought bikini waxing wasn't too far off since you were doing something that your sisters did. He loved you. smh... he didn't want to imagine his son getting his butt hairs ripped out with hot wax and tape. Grow a mustache and call him and apologize.

Y'all know I'm phuggin' with y'all right? Hope so. I can't fix your insecurities, I'm me. Read my posts and I take no responsibility for your feelings.

The Pussification of Men was started by a Seattle radio DJ that had the number one show since the day he started until the day he retired. His name is the T MAN, he doesn't do radio anymore but man was his thinking about subjects spot on. Sometimes people would call for advice and he would tell them everything that they did without them telling him... a lot of them would hang up.... when he brought TPOM to light... the women rejoiced.

why are we only focusing on the pussification of men? what about the pussification of america?

a teacher in seattle made the elementary school she works at rename easter eggs to "spring spheres"?

parents in boston made a school change from red ink to purple on graded papers because red "hurts children's self-esteem"

what kind of sh*t is that? that's the source.

why are we only focusing on the pussification of men? what about the pussification of america?

a teacher in seattle made the elementary school she works at rename easter eggs to "spring spheres"?

parents in boston made a school change from red ink to purple on graded papers because red "hurts children's self-esteem"

what kind of sh*t is that? that's the source.

I heard about the spring spheres thing, ridiculous. There was a big story on the radio about it. As America gets more culturally diverse.... a lot of ish is going to get cut out. Not everybody believes in Santa Claus, some houses in other countries don't have chimneys.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

... and the things is... Men are wearing pink now...

but I want to know WHY? I still do not know what would make a man choose pink... and nobody can seem to explain it. It's a simple question.

What would make a man want to put on pink? Enlighten me please. If you've had a pink shirt, why did you get it. Why pink? I might learn something.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

sixto3.jpg

I heard about the spring spheres thing, ridiculous. There was a big story on the radio about it. As America gets more culturally diverse.... a lot of ish is going to get cut out. Not everybody believes in Santa Claus, some houses in other countries don't have chimneys.

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

... and the things is... Men are wearing pink now...

but I want to know WHY? I still do not know what would make a man choose pink... and nobody can seem to explain it. It's a simple question.

What would make a man want to put on pink? Enlighten me please. If you've had a pink shirt, why did you get it. Why pink? I might learn something.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

sixto3.jpg

I know people who used to wear pink cause they thought it would attract the feminine chicks and they would think the guy is sentimental. Is usually only attracted the feminine guys haha. If a gay guy sees another guy in a pink shirt, he's gonna assume your DTF. Not the look I would go for personally haha.

Back