The Pussification Of Men...

It's so sad to see our fallen brothers acting like this. Mind manipulation is a *****. Snap out of it fellas. I used to think Rome was joking, but this shit is REAL.

I laughed when I first heard it too. I laughed the second and thirds times... but as the guy kept talking about it... the more I saw what he was saying. TPOM is how you got your Lil B's and Tyga's to be Hip Hop stars...

... again don't confuse TPOM with not being a thug. I know REAL DUDES that don't break the law, never had a fight in their lives, love their wives and kids, go to work... people seem to think I'm saying that you have to be Kimbo to not be considered to have been affected by TPOM.

I'll say that Barack Obama is an example of a "man" that hasn't been affected by TPOM... I hope that clears things up a little. Certain values and standards should still be adhered to...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question Rome, what makes someone a real man? The clothes they wear? The chips they eat? How much physical labor they were forced to work because they didnt have the proper education for a desk job? What is it that makes men... "pussified"? Or is it not just an umbrella term deemed for everything you dont particularly care for, explain it to me, i'm dying to know.

Why does a pink shirt means a man isnt a good father or a hardworker? Sort of equivalent to how black skin means you're lazy and unintelligent. Justify this to me.

1.) It's invisible and it's spreading. People are talking about Lil B, listening to Drake love songs and slowly becoming the human equivalent of a stale marshmallow...

2.) While you stack your paper and grind and turn your head from the epidemic that is TPOM... more and more kids are at risk because you aren't doing your part to eradicate this horrible condition. You don't have to get on a soapbox with a bullhorn, you just have to save your kids and grandkids from ... TPOM !!!

3.) ... and to the people reading this, don't confuse TPOM with being a thug, hardcore or anything... because I'm not, I just know that the lines have been blurred too much and things were much more clear and concise when women had their place and men had theirs... if you disagree... TPOM has unknowingly paid you a visit.

4.) Also... there is no reason to get upset over this topic or what I believe (that's actually sort of weird and part of TPOM)

Addressing these statements in order:

1.) I enjoy Drake, I don't dislike any of his music honestly. Dude makes good music to me so you may wanna be more specific on what songs attribute to TPOM lol. Lil B... well that is just bad music/bad character.

2.) Im not turning my head on anything. I just don't care cuz it sounds like an over-glorified way of saying "Hey fellas, stop being soft lol." If a dude wants to rock pink t's and skinny jeans, it aint affecting me. The old addage is "What you eat don't make me shidd".

3.) Women had their place and men had theirs lol... Rome u sound a LIL too similiard to the sentiments made about the time when different 'races' had their place... not saying you are racist at all, but you swap out 'women' for a certain race, and swap out 'men' for another... u see where this is heading.

4.) No1 upset from the JayLip corner lol. Just enjoyin a healthy Friday debate!

Or is it not just an umbrella term deemed for everything you dont particularly care for,

^^^^ Now you're starting to get it.... almost there.

What I think and post has nothing to do with you (or does it?), I don't know what you wear or look like or what you do... but you should pull out your oldest pair of shoes and kick rocks.

I guess my posts are supposed to validate your existence so you can live a happy life. Ghat Damn TPOM is so real.

Nobody else is caring as much as you. Seems like you were bullied or something.... and don't be "dying to know" what I think. There are a 1000's of topics we'd disagree on... only I wouldn't care what you thought and it wouldn't bother me. Ever read the comments on sites like CNN or MSNBC? Do they affect your day? They shouldn't - no one has the same opinions to the same degree.

Why am I entertaining this guy?

Bomb TPOM!

Read the posts - Don't slit your wrists.

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:39 AM ----------

4.) No1 upset from the JayLip corner lol. Just enjoyin a healthy Friday debate!

^^^ Jaylip has not been affected by TPOM.

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

OKAY! Here's what's going to happen. This weekend... I'm going to dedicate an hour of my time to start a blog that discuss TPOM and TPOM only. It will have solid proof, editorials, images and everything that proves that TPOM is real. After the blog is up, it's open to all contributors so get your ammo and proof ready. Make songs about it, beats that fight the theme, anything. We will fight this condition tooth and nail. It will be an eye opening blog for a lot of single mothers and dead beat Dads. It's going down. TPOM CENTRAL is going to drop this weekend.

I gave my site an overhaul too... starting from scratch.

Take a look - www.onlinemusicproduction.com

Only beats and Twitter Tweets. Follow Me / I Follow You - www.twitter.com/biggrome

OKAY! Here's what's going to happen. This weekend... I'm going to dedicate an hour of my time to start a blog that discuss TPOM and TPOM only. It will have solid proof, editorials, images and everything that proves that TPOM is real. After the blog is up, it's open to all contributors so get your ammo and proof ready. Make songs about it, beats that fight the theme, anything. We will fight this condition tooth and nail. It will be an eye opening blog for a lot of single mothers and dead beat Dads. It's going down. TPOM CENTRAL is going to drop this weekend.

I gave my site an overhaul too... starting from scratch.

Take a look - www.onlinemusicproduction.com

Only beats and Twitter Tweets.

HAHA, im definitely making a song and droppin it on this topic (kidding)

Revamp is nice/efficient

Following, Im @Jay_Lip_Pro

One thing we all can agree on is that discrimination isn't taboo. Im going to start a blog about T.D.O.W. and what the mainstream media and urban society has done to our woman. Woman playing basketball?? Blasphemy!! Woman working construction jobs??? Blasphemy!!! Bussiness Women?? Blasphemy!!! Lets get our country back on track, and our woman back in the kitchen where they belong!!! Like if your against T.D.O.W. lhfh

Following, Im @Jay_Lip_Pro

Will follow back as soon as I get on Twitter today.

Yeah, I decided to eliminate all of the distractions from the site. Seems that one post blogs are the new rage. I like it.

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

One thing we all can agree on is that discrimination isn't taboo. Im going to start a blog about T.D.O.W. and what the mainstream media and urban society has done to our woman. Woman playing basketball?? Blasphemy!! Woman working construction jobs??? Blasphemy!!! Bussiness Women?? Blasphemy!!! Lets get our country back on track, and our woman back in the kitchen where they belong!!! Like if your against T.D.O.W. lhfh

Yours is over the top, stop trying to blow things out of proportion. Men cook, are waiters, play tennis... and some have not been affected by TPOM... like Trumindz said "lol at missing the point."

You're talking about things that HAVE to be equal as far as monetarily and from a fun aspect. A woman may HAVE to work construction - does a dude HAVE to wear tight pants? A woman may HAVE to hold down a business position - does a dude HAVE to wear pink shirts and womans colors? A woman may find basketball fun like everybody else - isn't there something strange about a dude that finds it fun to get his hair done like his sister?

and...

Do Business women wear suits and ties?
Do construction women take off their shirts if they get hot?
Basketball is not relegated to a gender traditionally, it's a sport that starts for boys and girls in 7th grade

You don't see female college wrestling or football do you (not that it can't happen but what NORMAL woman would want to? I guess there's more complaining to be done then. Get to it. Some things just don't make much sense and I'm sticking with what does.

Seal Team 6 says - "TPOM is next!"

What's wrong with skinny jeans and pink shirts? Your pops was talking the same sh*t on you, when he saw how you dressed in your 20s.

I don't rock that sh*t but Weezy does...and he gets more hoes than everyone on this thread combined. So you guys callin dude homo?

Too many dudes worried about what other people wear...Im not talking to u specifically rome...just in general

Oh, I'm one, lol. Don't matter. You're good Moz you know how FP is. People don't need to sling mud to just post stuff. It's when people genuinely get offended at the thoughts and position of others is when the "problems" start.

Wayne gets no pass, he's even worse - he kisses men. Example FAIL.

My pops didn't say anything about the way I dressed... because I dressed like a man. No tight clothes, no woman colors... jeans and polo shirts and boots and baseball caps... just like my son.

... and we should all be worried about what men are wearing because that's why there is a a WAR AGAINST TPOM. If these "men" stopped dressing and acting feminine... there would be no need to address it.

I want you all to post those pictures of yourselves trying to get away with wearing halter tops because everybody can wear everything and there's nothing wrong with it ... right? I guess y'all have some of those jelly sandals ready for the summer too.

"Look at that dude in the Sean Jean Halter Top... that's fly... I'mma get me one... my Momma got some retro ones... you want one too?"

^^^^ does that make it clearer ?

Yeah, and the next question will be like "what's wrong with a dick in your ass". As long as it's popular, it MUST be okay.

@Rome. The woman man comparison is all preference and not neccessity, a woman doesn't have to work a construction job, or run a bussiness just like a man doesn't have to wear skinny jeans and do ballett. The big picture or point that everyone seems to be missing is that we live in a country that allows free enterprise and people to do whatever they want as long as its not illegal.

So yeah I'll even admit when I see cats wearing skinny ass jeans and pink shirts and shyt ill shake my head and chuckle, but ill never openly discriminate on that person, or try and change their ways because in AMERICA they have the right to do that shyt. And its not benefitting me or hurting me in anyway how they choose to live so who would I be to judge them?

Now if a gay guy disrepects me thats a different story, we're going to have a problem because just like I respect you for choosing that shyt they gotta respect me for living how I choose to live.

To me its all about respect and live and let live.

@Rome. The woman man comparison is all preference

It's not the same "level" of preference. Like I said earlier, a business woman normally doesn't show up at her business in a suit and tie. Just like a business man does try to wear heels to work and expect nobody to say anything.

Most of you know what I'm talking about... you just want to have something to say that's against it. It's REAL and saying live and let live only makes it worse. It's a sign of the times, there will be no TRADITION in the home.

"Sure Johnny, we'll take you to Victoria's Secret for school shopping. Those frilly thongs really tickle ya know..."

"Oh Mom, shush... tee hee. How do you like this nail polish?"

^^^^ TPOM !

Now I will log off - indefinitely. Have at it.

All I'm going to say is be comfortable in your own skin and be secure with yourself. What another dude thinks about you shouldn't matter. If anything worry about what another dude thinks about you or caring about what the next man does is TPOM.

As far as that kid dancing to beyonce that's just wrong to me personally. But lets say that kid is your son and he does turn out to be gay. You as a parent should not love him no less than if he was straight. You may not like his choices but it would be wrong to just disown him from the family. But yeah shyt like that beyonce video should never happen in the first place to begin with smh...

@TEX: Pretty much my thoughts exactly, once again, lol.

I've said that before, I think being so painfully concerned with the trivial unimportant daily choices another man makes with his life is what's really pussified. If a dude that has a pink shirt in his wardrobe turns out to be a better father than a dude that wears black white and gray everyday, then what can be really said about that? I mean I'd hate to go to a hypothetical situation in this discussion, but I'm %100 certain that there are plenty of men in this nation with a pink shirt in their closet that are outfathering dudes elsewhere with not a glimpse of pink/purple to be found. Rome, you are making too much out of meaningless sh1t. I don't dig the boys singing/dancing to Beyonce and all that sh!t and if that can be prevented in early age then sure go for it, but some ish is just tooooooo damn trivial to be worrying about it like you do. I don't agree with tight pants on dudes either but I don't let that define someone's character. The physical possessions you give a child aren't what sculpts his character, it's the ideologies you teach them.

Like someone said before, men in earlier centuries wore tights and powdered wigs and wrote poetry, hell entire communities would flock to theatres to see plays and musical recitals. Isn't that sh!t pussy to you Rome? An entire audience literally threw a riot in a recital hall because of how the composer arranged his piece, true story. Those people were on the same tip as you are. If the world worked the way you want it to, your own childhood/young adulthood would not have even existed as you know it. Hell if you want to hit home even further you still might be a slave today had America remained the way many white people wanted it to because we subhuman niggers would ruin the communities nationwide. I've also said this previously, Look at African cultures, wearing bright colorful clothing is totally accepted and encouraged even. So are those men less manly than you? Some men will pull out a machete for what they believe in, where's your machete at son!? I bet you're seen as a pussy in their eyes because you're not out cutting down everyone that you think is a detriment to your way of life. Could you as a man hang with a group of Haitian men and they'd totally think you're cool beans?

I agree that some masculinity standards should remain set in stone for the benefit of future generations, but I think that your umbrella for what makes an individual a man includes too many things that don't really matter.

And no, I'm not mad, I just disagree with what you're saying and want to discuss.

What another dude thinks about you shouldn't matter.

^^^^ This... is true... because we all think something about everybody we encounter. I bet if you're reading this... you think something about me.... BUT! I don't dole out power over my emotions to people on the internet so... think whatever you like. I happen to think I'm a great person <--- That I care about.

caring about what the next man does is TPOM.
^^^^ This... is not as true... because from my standpoint... it's not that I care about what the next man does, it's caring about what's acceptable to be shown around my kids. I guess it's sort of like complaining about TV commercials that come on in the middle of family shows.... somehow you wish they wouldn't show some of the raunchy ads for other shows... so what do you do? You have an opinion about it and you might voice it somewhere (which is what I'm doing in this thread). Everybody cares about what the next man does, it's called having a view on something - no matter what that something is. Like, do people have an opinion on two "in love" males raising a boy? If you have an opinion on it are you "caring about what the next man does" or do you just have an opinion on it?

Don't use back-pedaling jargon to let TPOM fly under the radar.

I don't want my daughter to see two women kissing - which is so popular these days... I have an opinion on that too... so I guess I'm caring about what the next woman does instead of caring about what's acceptable to be shown around my daughter and it all goes back to - THESE TYPES OF THINGS DIDN'T ALWAYS HAPPEN OPENLY AND I SEE A CHANGE FOR THE WORSE.

They tried to put down COMMON for being invited to The White House, they were wondering how it would be perceived being that he's from Hip Hop ... people voiced their opinions about it... if no one was able to voice an opinion... the world would be a really quiet place.

---------- Post added at 01:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

@TEX: Pretty much my thoughts exactly, once again, lol.

I've said that before, I think being so painfully concerned with the trivial unimportant daily choices another man makes with his life is what's really pussified. If a dude that has a pink shirt in his wardrobe turns out to be a better father than a dude that wears black white and gray everyday, then what can be really said about that? I mean I'd hate to go to a hypothetical situation in this discussion, but I'm %100 certain that there are plenty of men in this nation with a pink shirt in their closet that are outfathering dudes elsewhere with not a glimpse of pink/purple to be found. Rome, you are making too much out of meaningless sh1t. I don't dig the boys singing/dancing to Beyonce and all that sh!t and if that can be prevented in early age then sure go for it, but some ish is just tooooooo damn trivial to be worrying about it like you do. I don't agree with tight pants on dudes either but I don't let that define someone's character. The physical possessions you give a child aren't what sculpts his character, it's the ideologies you teach them.

Like someone said before, men in earlier centuries wore tights and powdered wigs and wrote poetry, hell entire communities would flock to theatres to see plays and musical recitals. Isn't that sh!t pussy to you Rome? An entire audience literally threw a riot in a recital hall because of how the composer arranged his piece, true story. Those people were on the same tip as you are. If the world worked the way you want it to, your own childhood/young adulthood would not have even existed as you know it. Hell if you want to hit home even further you still might be a slave today had America remained the way many white people wanted it to because we subhuman niggers would ruin the communities nationwide. I've also said this previously, Look at African cultures, wearing bright colorful clothing is totally accepted and encouraged even. So are those men less manly than you? Some men will pull out a machete for what they believe in, where's your machete at son!? I bet you're seen as a pussy in their eyes because you're not out cutting down everyone that you think is a detriment to your way of life. Could you as a man hang with a group of Haitian men and they'd totally think you're cool beans?

I agree that some masculinity standards should remain set in stone for the benefit of future generations, but I think that your umbrella for what makes an individual a man includes too many things that don't really matter.

And no, I'm not mad, I just disagree with what you're saying and want to discuss.

You mofo's be reaching! I won't even address the ridiculousness of all that. Painfully, concerned? For real?

... a Father with a pink shirt in his closet < --- just look at that, I mean just look at it as a stand-a-lone... smh... I have to type it again for emphasis... a Father with a pink shirt in his closet.... smh again.

If you took a kid and held up some colors and asked them which one of their parents the colors related to... which parent would they name (or are supposed to name) when you hold up pink? ... wait, don't answer that...

I've said all there is to be said. You have your opinions and I have mine.

You support wearing pink, french braids and spandex jeans... I don't. Pretty much the end of it. Now that we know where everybody stands... I hope no one loses any sleep.

DOWN WITH TPOM !!!

A lot of you told on yourselves without even knowing it. I see why Hip Hop died.

Back