The Pussification Of Men...

I drive pass some of the old spots my and my Army buddies used to go to just to see what the new urban male is like... and they're actually at the car wash washing their car! they're at the park actually playing volleyball! they're at the corner store actually getting snacks instead of refilling "those red cups"! ... and they have factory speakers in their cars with no rims and ride off playing Drake...

Excuse my ignorance but I don't see how any of that is the pussification of men. Sounds like a bunch of old heads mad that times have changed. BEcause you play volleyball that makes you less of a man? Thats like saying liking Hip-hop makes you less of an intellectual. Come on man I expected better from ya'll...

That's the whole point of The War Against T.P.O.M...

... or any camp for that matter.

For some of these kids there's no one to tell them to not to put their hands on their hips when they get mad, no one to have The Talk with them, no one to learn how to "be" except their Mom, they get jealous like women, cry when a chick breaks up with them, gossip and about 100 other feminiine things.

When I was a kid we were taught how to fix small engines, repair bikes, play sports, scrap, dress like men (no pink shirts, tight pants, etc), be strong and not cry like a byatch, do small home repairs, do hard azz labor if you have to, and we didn't talk on the phone like women, we were taught to be the man of the house and not lay up at some chicks crib and pretend to be the man out the house - translation "you can't throw me out of my own ish, you get your azz out", we didn't wear BRAIDS, we weren't afraid to join the military if that was an option on the table...

The TPOM flourished and dudes started to wear pink shirts, tight pants, shake while they danced, called their woman 50 times checking on her, getting jealous of other dudes instead of acknowledging other playaz, sitting in the house playing xbox when they should be out settin' rat traps,... smh

I drive pass some of the old spots my and my Army buddies used to go to just to see what the new urban male is like... and they're actually at the car wash washing their car! they're at the park actually playing volleyball! they're at the corner store actually getting snacks instead of refilling "those red cups"! ... and they have factory speakers in their cars with no rims and ride off playing Drake...

I have to stop, I'm getting depressed.

My man you're sounding like a dinosaur right now. Lol I usually agree with you on a lot of stuff but I gotta disagree with ya on this one. It really sounds like you have a perception of what a man should be based on the time when you grew up. Well what's considered manly and acceptable has changed greatly throughout the years and this is just one of those changes again. Hell 300 years ago it was manly to write poems to a girl, wear powdered wigs with frilly clothes with large ruffled collars. In older times it was considered manly to actually be able to weep. Why? because they were secured enough in their manhood to do so. Also on the clothing it used to be considered manly to wear freaking tights!!! **** skinny jeans but tights!!!

Also what do braids have to do with manliness? As far as the military thing is I say people are more willing to join evident by the fact that their is no draft to force them to join and that people there are there of the their own volition(excluding people who go to avoid time) And I'm guessing you were joking on the last paragraph for a person to not considered to be manly because he eats snacks, doesn't drink and listens to Drake, washes their own cars and plays volleyball.

There is no hope...

I wish not to discuss this topic any further. My position has been stated - hate it or love it. No need to get upset over it.

:cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Rome no offense but that is some stupid shit.

Enjoy your FunYuns.

... not sure why you care so much about my posts. Move on. Dwelling on a man's internet post is part of TPOM.

Enjoy your FunYuns.

... not sure why you care so much about my posts. Move on. Dwelling on a man's internet post is part of TPOM.

OHHH I see. So if I disagree with you or buy Funyuns, ive been pussified. Maybe i'll sip malt liquor out of a red cup a with the nigguhs and talk about the hoes I used to snatch outside the corner store so I can be a big strong man like you.

You said men are pussified because they're at the car wash washing their car. Thats the stupidest shit I ever heard. It's a damn CAR WASH. WTF else you supposed to be doing there?

Itll never be the 80's again Rome. Or whatever decade you "real men" are from.... unless you wait 70 more years. Hopefully you're around to see it.

more and more women are into pussified men

would you say this has anything to do with increasing bisexuality in women, or have women always been turned on by guys that get their nails done?

i think its social conditioning. its a known fact that women like whatever's glamorized, and metrosexuality has taken pop culture by storm. men that are men are becoming thought of as lower than this, and so despite it being TPOM, the pussified men are motivated by the natural instinct to attract women.

as a man you have to think about this, and think about if you want to be with women that'd prefer you be a woman with them as opposed to being a man. i wouldn't want that, and just cause tv tells them they want something doesn't mean they want it deep down. that's why real men get the best women without having to change for them.

with that being said this TPOM thing is half stupid. there's no sense in trying to shove a happy homo back in the closet. you don't have to be judgmental and anti-gay to let knowledge about TPOM benefit you and others for the better. there's no need to get offended by funyuns. the best way to be is to be yourself, and to do that you have to be a man. that's my take on TPOM, no need to involve hatred in it.

This thread has produced solid proof that The Pussification of Men is indeed.... REAL.

I don't need to say another thing.

my bad

didn't know being a real man meant trying to bring down other men to become something they're not

i thought that was something women do

my bad

didn't know being a real man meant trying to bring down other men to become something they're not

i thought that was something women do

You guys seemed to misinterpret those posts...

It's like you read 'em and got offended because there was something in 'em about you. I just type the posts, I don't try to see if they're offensive or non-offensive... they're just what I think. It shouldn't be that important.

Getting offended by internet posts from anonymous strangers is part of TPOM.

I don't even think people know what the symptoms of becoming pussified are... and for the record every man is biologically a real man. Certain traits make you feminine or masculine. I'm sensing femininity... lots of it but it's hard to decipher text so I could be totally wrong but people getting offended by a supporter of The War Against TPOM... is part of TPOM.

I washed my car today... I hope everyone cares... geez.

The Pussification of Men is fake. The real pussification is letting someone twenty years older than you on the Internet tell you how to live your life.

Alotta subliminals in this 1 lol... I could care less about TPOM.

grind/stack/enjoy Repeat x ∞

I could care less about TPOM.

That's the equivalent of saying "I could care less about HIV"...

TPOM is a serious issue. If Barack's campaign slogan for 2012 were "Let's Eradicate The Pussification of Men", there would be no Republican candidate that would stand a chance. Even hardcore Republicans would have to defect from their party to end this National travesty.

Several examples are on display in this thread... who wants to live in a world where TPOM is condoned? Not me says the man who doesn't wear woman colors, women's hairdo's, and women's pants. Save the children.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.

That's the equivalent of saying "I could care less about HIV"...

TPOM is a serious issue. If Barack's campaign slogan for 2012 were "Let's Eradicate The Pussification of Men", there would be no Republican candidate that would stand a chance. Even hardcore Republicans would have to defect from their party to end this National travesty.

Several examples are on display in this thread... who wants to live in a world where TPOM is condoned? Not me says the man who doesn't wear woman colors, women's hairdo's, and women's pants. Save the children.

Bigg Rome is for the kids.

Resepect. But like i said man,

grind/stack/enjoy Repeat x ∞

Meanin, TPOM doesn't affect my means of making money nor supporting my family. It doesnt put food on my table, nor take it away. And it definitely doesnt impact the things I enjoy in life (making music, playing PS3, chillin etc.)

So all im sayin is, GRIND hard, STACK chips, ENJOY life then repeat times infinity (or til u die).

Oh and my response to HIV thing is that TPOM doesnt equal no where near the severity of a biological disease.

Oh and my response to HIV thing is that TPOM doesnt equal no where near the severity of a biological disease.

It's actually worse, you have to commit an act 95% of the time to contract HIV... TPOM IS INVISIBLE!!! People deny that it's happening and you have to actually get up in people faces to make them see it. It's been months since TPOM has been mentioned and it has taken even more of a foothold on the modern day weenies because no one addressed it. So now you get disgruntled dweebs getting mad on the internet and lashing out at people that bring it up because they didn't realize that TPOM has happened to them to some degree.

... no one on FP of course (cough)

It's invisible and it's spreading. People are talking about Lil B, listening to Drake love songs and slowly becoming the human equivalent of a stale marshmallow...

While you stack your paper and grind and turn your head from the epidemic that is TPOM... more and more kids are at risk because you aren't doing your part to eradicate this horrible condition. You don't have to get on a soapbox with a bullhorn, you just have to save your kids and grandkids from ... TPOM !!!

Don't ever say that this was not brought to your attention.... I will leave this issue alone now. I'm sure my son can handle his kids and TPOM will never affect my family. My job is done!

... and to the people reading this, don't confuse TPOM with being a thug, hardcore or anything... because I'm not, I just know that the lines have been blurred too much and things were much more clear and concise when women had their place and men had theirs... if you disagree... TPOM has unknowingly paid you a visit.

Also... there is no reason to get upset over this topic or what I believe (that's actually sort of weird and part of TPOM)

It's so sad to see our fallen brothers acting like this. Mind manipulation is a *****. Snap out of it fellas. I used to think Rome was joking, but this shit is REAL.

Back